SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

The Wisest Woman/Man Alive-Is It You???

Posted 3 months ago

The Wisest Woman/Man Alive- Is It You??? Probably the most difficult prospect you will ever run into often is the wise guy! She or He knows everything, or thinks they do. which is always an error on their par, for actually, you will find , they know very little. They aren't really too formidable if you see behind their pretense an insecure little guy with a great big inferiority complex showing through every time they open their mouth. They are trying to fool themselves by their pose and they hope that they are fooling everyone else. But he won't be fooling you. So in dealing with her/him, merely be calm and easy and not contradictory. Pretend to believe and oh her/him and ah her/him. Never tell her/him that they are wrong. Rather, compliment her/him upon her/his knowledge and wisdom and ask their advice , which will make him admire you greatly and proffer this advice freely. Flow with them, not against them. You can flatter this wise-guy prospect into doing almost anything you wan them to do. If you simply follow this post marketing & enrolling will be successful when you encounter the wisest people alive (so they think). Bless you and yours, Bye fpr now. Bruce Harper
The Wisest Woman/Man Alive- Is It You???

Probably the most difficult prospect you will ever run into often is the wise guy! She or He knows everything, or thinks they do. which is always an error on their par, for actually, you will find , they know very little. They aren't really too formidable if you see behind their pretense an insecure little guy with a great big inferiority complex showing through every time they open their mouth.

They are trying to fool themselves by their pose and they hope that they are fooling everyone else. But he won't be fooling
you. So in dealing with her/him, merely be calm and easy and not contradictory. Pretend to believe and oh her/him and ah her/him. Never tell her/him that they are wrong. Rather, compliment her/him upon her/his knowledge and wisdom and ask their advice , which will make him admire you greatly and proffer this advice freely. Flow with them, not against
them. You can flatter this wise-guy prospect into doing almost anything you wan them to do. If you simply follow this
post marketing & enrolling will be successful when you encounter the wisest people alive (so they think).

Bless you and yours, Bye fpr now.

Bruce Harper

15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Professor Bruce as Gliceria P. used to call you. Thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge with us. I have been following your posts and no doubt, it has always been addition to me. Grace and strength to you. Bless you and yours too. Olufunmilola
Professor Bruce as Gliceria P. used to call you.
Thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge with us.
I have been following your posts and no doubt, it has always been addition to me.
Grace and strength to you.

Bless you and yours too.

Olufunmilola
16x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #16

Posted 3 months ago

Hi, Probably you and your Mrs are the wisest Man & women God has Created. For this you are in SFI under the guidance your beloved lady who inspire you all the time. She gives example of famous people and tells you to follow them. Thanks Muhammad Luqman
Hi,
Probably you and your Mrs are the wisest Man & women God has
Created. For this you are in SFI under the guidance your beloved lady who
inspire you all the time. She gives example of famous people and tells you to
follow them.
Thanks
Muhammad Luqman
4x SUPPORT
Muhammad L.

Bangladesh

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Hi, Bruce! What a great perspective. Thank you for sharing this! I can see where this makes sense. It reminds me of the quote attributed to George Carlin: “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
Hi, Bruce!

What a great perspective. Thank you for sharing this!

I can see where this makes sense. It reminds me of the quote attributed to George Carlin:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Posted 3 months ago

Hello everyone : I was given some advice from a wise woman Mr. Bruce, and she informed me that everyone is different ;which she lead me to believe that honesty is the best policy no matter what , and this only leads one to play the games of the wise guy/woman own lack of wisdom that they will never have if one continues to feed into their ignorance of knowing something as they really put on a façade to only deceive themselves . But, I do know where your coming from ; which trying to go with the flow of things to keep from getting splinters is one thing , and really trying to find out the truth of how one should run an effective online business is another. As yourself have many followers here at the SFI Forum , and you've always inspired me as well ; which my experience with a wise guy/woman as been not to flatter them in their ignorance , but to just listen without pulling their inferiority complex trigger to allow for a continuous SFI relationship out of respect. Whether their a wise guy/woman here at SFI or not , and we all are trying to get on that same page of success; which even a wise guy/woman will eventually come to their senses in time to learn from their own mistakes , and hopefully their learning experience will benefit someone in their own down-line. May you all be blessed , and acquire much success ! A Friend !:bowtie:
Hello everyone :
I was given some advice from a wise woman Mr. Bruce, and she informed me that everyone is different ;which she lead me to believe that honesty is the best policy no matter what , and this only leads one to play the games of the wise guy/woman own lack of wisdom that they will never have if one continues to feed into their ignorance of knowing something as they really put on a façade to only deceive themselves
But, I do know where your coming from ; which trying to go with the flow of things to keep from getting splinters is one thing , and really trying to find out the truth of how one should run an effective online business is another. As yourself have many followers here at the SFI Forum , and you've always inspired me as well ; which my experience with a wise guy/woman as been not to flatter them in their ignorance , but to just listen without pulling their inferiority complex trigger to allow for a continuous SFI relationship out of respect.

Whether their a wise guy/woman here at SFI or not , and we all are trying to get on that same page of success; which even a wise guy/woman will eventually come to their senses in time to learn from their own mistakes , and hopefully their learning experience will benefit someone in their own down-line.

May you all be blessed , and acquire much success !

A Friend !

Randolph T.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Sir Bruce, Thanks for your post and very nice to see you! We are enthused as always, reading your post. You are continuously motivating. We love your presence. The Wisest Woman/Man depends. You are so very right, there needs nothing to explain nor to clarify. This is almost an absolute truth. There are many people in this world whom we love, who are positive/negative in their thoughts and activities, knowledge and power, wisdom and perception. All are great!! We must go in our own way. Even then, some wise real people are there to guide us! By any means, they are always with us, in our heart!!! May you live long and May you be blessed always!!
Sir Bruce,

Thanks for your post and very nice to see you!
We are enthused as always, reading your post. You are continuously motivating. We love your presence.

The Wisest Woman/Man depends.

You are so very right, there needs nothing to explain nor to clarify.
This is almost an absolute truth.

There are many people in this world whom we love, who are positive/negative in their thoughts and activities, knowledge and power, wisdom and perception. All are great!!

We must go in our own way.
Even then, some wise real people are there to guide us!
By any means, they are always with us, in our heart!!!

May you live long and
May you be blessed always!!
7x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

This is a great post. Thank for sharing! Regards.
This is a great post. Thank for sharing!
Regards.
SUPPORT
Ajao F.

Nigeria

| Edit settings