Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Congratulations EA Sanchia Ackerman.

Posted about 1 month ago More by YOONUS S.

Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA: Sanchia Ackerman Springs, -- (ZA) Congratulations Sanchia Ackerman! Well done! Keep up the Great work! And Thank you. I wish you more Success in SFI.

Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA:

Sanchia Ackerman
Springs, -- (ZA)

Congratulations Sanchia Ackerman!
Well done! Keep up the Great work!
And Thank you. I wish you more Success in SFI.
6x SUPPORT
YOONUS S.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Congratulations Sanchia for becoming a Executive Affiliate. It's always good to see other affiliates have success. This is just a beginning of your success.
Congratulations Sanchia for becoming a Executive Affiliate. It's always good to see other affiliates have success. This is just a beginning of your success.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

[quote=1501756] Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA: Sanchia Ackerman Springs, -- (ZA) Congratulations Sanchia Ackerman! Well done! Keep up the Great work! And Thank you. I wish you more Success in SFI. [/quote] Hello, YOONUS ! You need to qualify as EA too in order for you to enjoy all the benefit attached for supporting such affiliate, Like receiving free 100 VP and the rest. A big congratulations to both of you, you guy should keep up the good work.
YOONUS S. posted:

Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA:

Sanchia Ackerman
Springs, -- (ZA)

Hello, YOONUS !
You need to qualify as EA too in order for you to enjoy all the benefit attached for supporting such affiliate, Like receiving free 100 VP and the rest.

A big congratulations to both of you, you guy should keep up the good work.
66x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted about 1 month ago

Congratulations Sanchia for requalifying as EA! That is a good achievement. I appreciate her hard work despite facing difficult times. Congratulations Yoonus for supporting her very well. Excellent Team effort!
Congratulations Sanchia for requalifying as EA! That is a good achievement. I appreciate her hard work despite facing difficult times.

Congratulations Yoonus for supporting her very well.

Excellent Team effort!
42x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

Posted about 1 month ago

Yes, Congratulations to Sanchia Ackerman! This recognition will make Sanchia inspired. Sanchia Ackerman will be moving forward with all efforts dedication and determination. Special thanks to SFI for making us learn how to recognize an affiliate for doing all the best! Yoonus Sahab, You have done a great job!! May you be blessed always!!
Yes, Congratulations to Sanchia Ackerman!
This recognition will make Sanchia inspired.
Sanchia Ackerman will be moving forward with all efforts dedication and determination.
Special thanks to SFI for making us learn how to recognize an affiliate for doing all the best!
Yoonus Sahab, You have done a great job!!
May you be blessed always!!
5x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted about 1 month ago

Congratulations Sanchia for the achievement of EA rank.🌟🌟
Congratulations Sanchia for the achievement of EA rank.🌟🌟
Ahmed S.

Maldives

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1501756] Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA: Sanchia Ackerman Springs, -- (ZA) Congratulations Sanchia Ackerman! Well done! Keep up the Great work! And Thank you. I wish you more Success in SFI. [/quote] Bravo Sanchia Ackerman! I congratulate you on EA status. Much success in further work. Good luck!
YOONUS S. posted:

Sanchia Ackerman
Springs, -- (ZA)

Bravo Sanchia Ackerman!
I congratulate you on EA status.
Much success in further work.
Good luck!
50x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted about 1 month ago More by YOONUS S.

[quote=1501762][quote=1501756] Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA: Sanchia Ackerman Springs, -- (ZA) Congratulations Sanchia Ackerman! Well done! Keep up the Great work! And Thank you. I wish you more Success in SFI. [/quote] Hello, YOONUS ! You need to qualify as EA too in order for you to enjoy all the benefit attached for supporting such affiliate, Like receiving free 100 VP and the rest. A big congratulations to both of you, you guy should keep up the good work. [/quote] Thanks Michael A. Yes I'm gonna be EA by tomorrow In shaa Allah!
Michael A. posted:
YOONUS S. posted:

Sanchia Ackerman
Springs, -- (ZA)

Hello, YOONUS !
You need to qualify as EA too in order for you to enjoy all the benefit attached for supporting such affiliate, Like receiving free 100 VP and the rest.

A big congratulations to both of you, you guy should keep up the good work.

Thanks Michael A.
Yes I'm gonna be EA by tomorrow In shaa Allah!
6x SUPPORT
YOONUS S.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1501756] Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA: Sanchia Ackerman Springs, -- (ZA) Congratulations Sanchia Ackerman! Well done! Keep up the Great work! And Thank you. I wish you more Success in SFI. [/quote] Congratulations
YOONUS S. posted:

Sanchia Ackerman
Springs, -- (ZA)

Congratulations
Katerina K.

Macedonia

Liked by YOONUS S.

| Edit settings