Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How can I retain my badges?

Posted 9 days ago More by Rachael A.

Good morning house, happy weekend to you all. Please house, how can I retain my badges and how to get more badges? Any time I got a new badge, before morning they will disappear. Please I need orientations about the badges. Thank you all.
Good morning house, happy weekend to you all.
Please house, how can I retain my badges and how to get more badges?
Any time I got a new badge, before morning they will disappear. Please I need orientations about the badges.
Thank you all.
Rachael A.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1487048]Good morning house, happy weekend to you all. Please house, how can I retain my badges and how to get more badges? Any time I got a new badge, before morning they will disappear. Please I need orientations about the badges. Thank you all. [/quote] Play constantly every day to take back that badges that have been desappear!Play more,and more often to win new badges.See the explenation on the badges that you steel dont have and you will know how you can win that badge.Good luck!
Rachael A. posted:
Any time I got a new badge, before morning they will disappear. Please I need orientations about the badges.
Thank you all.

Play constantly every day to take back that badges that have been desappear!Play more,and more often to win new badges.See the explenation on the badges that you steel dont have and you will know how you can win that badge.Good luck!
7x SUPPORT
Meri C.

Macedonia

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
Respected Rachael Please visit: https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges Click the Badges that you want to gather and you will know what you need to do to achieve them or retain them. If you want to read more about Badges then, please read this LaunchPad Lesson which will help a lot. [b]Flash your badges![/b] https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=69&referrer=search
Respected Rachael

Please visit: www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges

Click the Badges that you want to gather and you will know what you need to do to achieve them or retain them.

If you want to read more about Badges then, please read this LaunchPad Lesson which will help a lot.
Flash your badges!
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=69&referrer=search
282x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Rachael!, If you are doing the daily tasks most badges naturally comes to you and stay. Click the badge tab to reveal which ones you can get in a day, monthly or in a year thus setting your badge goal. Next is chase your goal. Some badges stays for a day and some permanently thus we have created a color identification lately for these badge where green means it stays and red indicates leaving. It is all about planning and setting your badge goal, ask yourself this, where do you want to be in the BQ ranks, we have 4 cups before the Elite GM. So set your goal! GOAL > GM Elite
Hi Rachael!,
If you are doing the daily tasks most badges naturally comes to you and stay. Click the badge tab to reveal which ones you can get in a day, monthly or in a year thus setting your badge goal. Next is chase your goal. Some badges stays for a day and some permanently thus we have created a color identification lately for these badge where green means it stays and red indicates leaving.

It is all about planning and setting your badge goal, ask yourself this, where do you want to be in the BQ ranks, we have 4 cups before the Elite GM. So set your goal!

GOAL > GM Elite
12x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

Just keep doing your "To Do"list every day . Check out the "biz Quiz' daily questions in your win it tab at the top of the pageand if you do not know the answer go look for it and by doing this you will learn more and more every day
Just keep doing your "To Do"list every day . Check out the "biz Quiz' daily questions in your win it tab at the top of the pageand if you do not know the answer go look for it and by doing this you will learn more and more every day
Marthinus Robert L.

South Africa

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1487048]Good morning house, happy weekend to you all. Please house, how can I retain my badges and how to get more badges? Any time I got a new badge, before morning they will disappear. Please I need orientations about the badges. Thank you all. [/quote] Hi Rachael ! Take a little survey at your Badges Gallery ! Go there: https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges and click one of the faded badges (those ones you still do not have). As you click on it the window opens and there you can see complete description: the name of the Badge, how many points does it bring, how to attain it and how to advance in bronze, silver or gold trims... Then , repeat the procedure with another badge..., and another, one by one. It wouldn't be a bad idea to make a notes on a sheet of paper. Then make plan : I WILL GET THESE BADGES, and go for it! As simple as that ! God Luck ! :thumbsup:
Rachael A. posted:
Thank you all.

Hi Rachael !

Take a little survey at your Badges Gallery !

Go there: www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges

and click one of the faded badges (those ones you still do not have). As you click on it the window opens and there you can see complete description: the name of the Badge, how many points does it bring, how to attain it and how to advance in bronze, silver or gold trims...

Then , repeat the procedure with another badge..., and another, one by one. It wouldn't be a bad idea to make a notes on a sheet of paper. Then make plan : I WILL GET THESE BADGES, and go for it!

As simple as that !

God Luck !
282x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

Some badges are temporary, Rachael... All Streak badges have to be confirmed EVERY day...for example, I see you like to play Poker and Zackjack...if you don't get a game with 1000 or more points EVERY day, you will lose the Poker Streak badge...and you will need 5 days to get it again. The same for the Zackjack game...you need at least ONE Zackjack (3 hands with 21 points) every day or you will lose the Streak badge...and will need 5 days to get it again. In Goldstreak game some badges are temporary some not. If you haven't won the Card King yet, you need to play it every day to get the IN IT TO WIN IT badge. When you win, you will get the WINNER badge and it will become permanent (and updated every time you win again). The similar with Knockout Trivia...until you win it, you will need to play it every day to get that daily badge. And so on... Please, to learn more about every specific badge, go to your BADGES tab and click on the badge you want to know more about. A pop up window will show up with all information how to get it...and maintain it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/BPI3cs4.jpg[/img]
Some badges are temporary, Rachael...

All Streak badges have to be confirmed EVERY day...for example, I see you
like to play Poker and Zackjack...if you don't get a game with 1000 or more
points EVERY day, you will lose the Poker Streak badge...and you will need
5 days to get it again.
The same for the Zackjack game...you need at least ONE Zackjack (3 hands with
21 points) every day or you will lose the Streak badge...and will need 5 days to get
it again.

In Goldstreak game some badges are temporary some not.

If you haven't won the Card King yet, you need to play it every day to get the
IN IT TO WIN IT badge. When you win, you will get the WINNER badge and it will
become permanent (and updated every time you win again).

The similar with Knockout Trivia...until you win it, you will need to play it every day
to get that daily badge.

And so on...
Please, to learn more about every specific badge, go to your BADGES tab and click
on the badge you want to know more about. A pop up window will show up with
all information how to get it...and maintain it.

128x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,461 | Followers: 1,097 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 days ago

Hello Rachael! You need to play every day Everytime return the badges you missed. Play more to get new badges. See a look at the badges and you'll know how you can win and keep the new badge. Good luck!
Hello Rachael!
You need to play every day Everytime return the badges you missed.
Play more to get new badges. See a look at the badges and you'll know how
you can win and keep the new badge.
Good luck!
21x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Croatia

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1487048]Good morning house, happy weekend to you all. Please house, how can I retain my badges and how to get more badges? Any time I got a new badge, before morning they will disappear. Please I need orientations about the badges. Thank you all. [/quote] Here is my example: I do my daily tasks and all the tabs are green On triplcklics play everything that is free, if you have Tcredits then Time Machine and PTP Watch that every day you get as good results as possible Do not miss a single day Try as many as you can Be sure to play AA by chance Open each badge with a click and see what is required to get as many points as possible Good luck!
Rachael A. posted:
Thank you all.

Here is my example:
I do my daily tasks and all the tabs are green
On triplcklics play everything that is free, if you have Tcredits then Time Machine and PTP
Watch that every day you get as good results as possible
Do not miss a single day
Try as many as you can
Be sure to play AA by chance
Open each badge with a click and see what is required to get as many points as possible
Good luck!
30x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1487048]Good morning house, happy weekend to you all. Please house, how can I retain my badges and how to get more badges? Any time I got a new badge, before morning they will disappear. Please I need orientations about the badges. Thank you all. [/quote] Hello Rachael, Badges are of 2 categories, the SFI badges and the Tripleclicks badges. The SFI badges consists of the badges you receive based on your activities as an affiliate and the badges acquired here speaks a lot about how active you are. The TC badges are earned as a result of your Eager Zebra games participations and how regular you are. Generally, l feel that none of the badges is permanent because immediately you are not regular in your daily, weekly and monthly activities, you lose certain points based on the rules/ regulations of the particular activity for the badge. The only way to continuously retain badges is to log in to your account every day and ensure that you complete all activities including playing all free games you have at Eager Zebra. For example, the Biz Quiz and Gold streak Steakasphere badges are renewable daily. If you miss a day or more, do not expect to see them in your badges tab. Likewise badges like Trivia Knockout and Brain sprint continually looses point if you do not log in regularly enough and before you know it, you may find yourself at the bottom of the Leaderboard. In all, active affiliates are likely to retain badges while inactive or irregular affiliates are most likely to lose some badges due to in activity. To retain your badges, stay regular, consistent and resilient in attending to your SFI business. Best wishes! Yusuf O.
Rachael A. posted:
Thank you all.

Hello Rachael,

Badges are of 2 categories, the SFI badges and the Tripleclicks badges.

The SFI badges consists of the badges you receive based on your activities as an affiliate and the badges acquired here speaks a lot about how active you are.

The TC badges are earned as a result of your Eager Zebra games participations and how regular you are.

Generally, l feel that none of the badges is permanent because immediately you are not regular in your daily, weekly and monthly activities, you lose certain points based on the rules/ regulations of the particular activity for the badge.

The only way to continuously retain badges is to log in to your account every day and ensure that you complete all activities including playing all free games you have at Eager Zebra. For example, the Biz Quiz and Gold streak Steakasphere badges are renewable daily. If you miss a day or more, do not expect to see them in your badges tab.

Likewise badges like Trivia Knockout and Brain sprint continually looses point if you do not log in regularly enough and before you know it, you may find yourself at the bottom of the Leaderboard.

In all, active affiliates are likely to retain badges while inactive or irregular affiliates are most likely to lose some badges due to in activity.

To retain your badges, stay regular, consistent and resilient in attending to your SFI business.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.
5x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago

Dear Rachael, There are 2 types of badges: 1) SFI badges & 2) TripleClicks (TC) badges. Again SFI & TC badges are divided into 2 types: 1) Permanent & 2) Temporary. Whenever you gain a Permanent Badge, you will never lose it. On the other hand, whenever you gain a Temporary Badge, you have to fulfill condition next day to retain this badge. Because Temporary Badges are primarily for 24 hours. Click on the dimmed badges both in the SFI & TC badges on Badge page for better understanding about yet not gained badges. Read Rules & you will learn many things. Thanks. Bijan Kanti Pandit
Dear Rachael,
There are 2 types of badges: 1) SFI badges & 2) TripleClicks (TC) badges. Again SFI & TC badges are divided into 2 types: 1) Permanent & 2) Temporary. Whenever you gain a Permanent Badge, you will never lose it. On the other hand, whenever you gain a Temporary Badge, you have to fulfill condition next day to retain this badge. Because Temporary Badges are primarily for 24 hours. Click on the dimmed badges both in the SFI & TC badges on Badge page for better understanding about yet not gained badges. Read Rules & you will learn many things.
Thanks.
Bijan Kanti Pandit
Bijan Kanti P.

Bangladesh

Posted 9 days ago

Badges should be maintained. Once gained hold it. Its a belt. Everyday check it how tight it is. That way you will preserve it. From my experience. Be blessed. Thanks
Badges should be maintained. Once gained hold it. Its a belt. Everyday check it how tight it is. That way you will preserve it. From my experience. Be blessed. Thanks
2x SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

| Edit settings