Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Astro Auctions Vs Pricebenders

Posted 4 months ago

So far, which one do you like more and why ?
So far, which one do you like more and why ?
7x SUPPORT
John S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Loving the Astro!!
Loving the Astro!!
Mark L.

United States

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Hello John, As a matter of fact, I like Austro Auction. It is a win-win auction. Why? * You can be a winner with just 1 TCredits * You get your TCredits back if you don't win * For TCredits you use to 'tip-your-pilot', you get rewards or constellation prizes like Rewardical Token,VP, Moves as extra daily crown entry, supernova jackpot etc. * It is time saver * It full of surprises.....the best part. I love surprises. It can only get better. Best regards.
Hello John,
As a matter of fact, I like Austro Auction.

It is a win-win auction.

Why?
* You can be a winner with just 1 TCredits
* You get your TCredits back if you don't win
* For TCredits you use to 'tip-your-pilot', you get rewards or constellation prizes like Rewardical Token,VP, Moves as extra daily crown entry, supernova jackpot etc.
* It is time saver
* It full of surprises.....the best part. I love surprises.

It can only get better.

Best regards.
13x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #16

Posted 4 months ago

At this point, John , I would have to go with the Astro. There is more for everyone. While I have not won the auction yet I have still walked away with more from the Astro. Bill
At this point, John , I would have to go with the Astro. There is more for everyone. While I have not won the auction yet I have still walked away with more from the Astro. Bill
SUPPORT
Bill N.

United States

Posted 4 months ago More by mary b. 1 Reply

Astro for me. No more hanging around for an hour for me. I just made a budget of how many T credits per day and am sticking with it. I love surprises. It is kind of like a Birthday present every day. Help is in your e-mail and your in-box on SFI.
Astro for me.
No more hanging around for an hour for me.

I just made a budget of how many T credits per day and am sticking with it.
I love surprises.

It is kind of like a Birthday present every day.
Help is in your e-mail and your in-box on SFI.
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

I prefer the Astro Auction, at this point in time, I have not won any auction yet, but have won more RT's than if I was bidding, and have changed that into VP and more TCredits, so I have advanced my rank and entered other AA, with the wins
I prefer the Astro Auction, at this point in time, I have not won any auction yet, but have won more RT's than if I was bidding, and have changed that into VP and more TCredits, so I have advanced my rank and entered other AA, with the wins
Marta F.

Zimbabwe

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

I love both auctions. The new ones- Astro Auctions are fun. You get prizes even when you're not a winner. They are quick, attractive and really addictive. But I love PriceBenders too ... on our Peninsula older people often say: "new well dig, but in old do not spit".
I love both auctions. The new ones- Astro Auctions are fun. You get prizes even when you're not a winner. They are quick, attractive and really addictive.
But I love PriceBenders too ... on our Peninsula older people often say: "new well dig, but in old do not spit".
6x SUPPORT
Romina M.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Steven S. 2 Replies

Both, as with astro get RT's and versa points , entry's to Daily Crown, extra moves for some games. Still have to figure out the extra moves.
Both, as with astro get RT's and versa points , entry's to Daily Crown, extra moves for some games. Still have to figure out the extra moves.
2x SUPPORT
Steven S.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Jessie M. 3 Replies

[quote=1464909]Both, as with astro get RT's and versa points , entry's to Daily Crown, extra moves for some games. Still have to figure out the extra moves.[/quote] Hi Steven: I believe you are experiencing the same difficulty as the others with the Moves & Matches won on Astro Auctions not showing on the games. There may be a glitch in the system. This was discussed in a former post.
Steven S. posted:

Hi Steven: I believe you are experiencing the same difficulty as the others with the Moves & Matches won on Astro Auctions not showing on the games. There may be a glitch in the system. This was discussed in a former post.
120x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1464921][quote=1464909]Both, as with astro get RT's and versa points , entry's to Daily Crown, extra moves for some games. Still have to figure out the extra moves.[/quote] Hi Steven: I believe you are experiencing the same difficulty as the others with the Moves & Matches won on Astro Auctions not showing on the games. There may be a glitch in the system. This was discussed in a former post.[/quote] Not showing? Can you clarify?
Jessie M. posted:
Steven S. posted:

Hi Steven: I believe you are experiencing the same difficulty as the others with the Moves & Matches won on Astro Auctions not showing on the games. There may be a glitch in the system. This was discussed in a former post.

Not showing? Can you clarify?
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

I like Astro. You always walk away a winner and it's fun. As I stated in a previous post, Astro may be Price Benders undoing. What do you think?
I like Astro. You always walk away a winner and it's fun. As I stated in a previous post, Astro may be Price Benders undoing. What do you think?
4x SUPPORT
Fay J.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1464921][quote=1464909]Both, as with astro get RT's and versa points , entry's to Daily Crown, extra moves for some games. Still have to figure out the extra moves.[/quote] Hi Steven: I believe you are experiencing the same difficulty as the others with the Moves & Matches won on Astro Auctions not showing on the games. There may be a glitch in the system. This was discussed in a former post.[/quote] Hi Jessie, They are showing for me in the "Buy Moves" or "Buy Matches" windows.
Jessie M. posted:
Steven S. posted:

Hi Jessie,
They are showing for me in the "Buy Moves" or "Buy Matches" windows.
8x SUPPORT
John M.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings