SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What will you discover us? I can't wait to find out!

Posted 5 months ago

What will you discover us? I can't wait to find out! The 10th of each month is the day of the commissions. As I can't wait to know what I'm going to win as commissions. Oh! I know, I do all what I should, perhaps out of fear, for lack of time, I don't know. One thing I'm sure now, is that I will continue to write, write on paper and on my calendar, my objectives, so that they really do come true. Of the day as I write them, my objectives are achieved. Of course, they were realistic but sometimes foolish, impractical for me. It was impossible for me to get what I had written but I thought since I had written black on white and I got them. What a joy! When you receive them... It is amazing but so true.
What will you discover us? I can't wait to find out!

The 10th of each month is the day of the commissions. As I can't wait to know what I'm going to win as commissions. Oh! I know, I do all what I should, perhaps out of fear, for lack of time, I don't know.

One thing I'm sure now, is that I will continue to write, write on paper and on my calendar, my objectives, so that they really do come true.

Of the day as I write them, my objectives are achieved. Of course, they were realistic but sometimes foolish, impractical for me. It was impossible for me to get what I had written but I thought since I had written black on white and I got them. What a joy! When you receive them... It is amazing but so true.
Martine G.

France

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Lilia G. Norine B.

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Martine, it is so great to see you participating within the forum. I have watched your growth in our team. I am so proud you are one of my DD Leaders. Exciting to see what the new updates will be today. Yes we are growing strong. Remember to go to your Genealogy and above add up the income you are generating then times it by 4% For Team Over Ride Projection. Check score board for PSA and CSA earnings. Remember you also earn team over rides from these members. Once again thank you. As your team leader you make our network strong. [img]https://i.imgur.com/NtckJUh.gif[/img]
Hi Martine, it is so great to see you participating within the forum.
I have watched your growth in our team.
I am so proud you are one of my DD Leaders.
Exciting to see what the new updates will be today.
Yes we are growing strong.
Remember to go to your Genealogy and above add up the income you are generating then times it by 4%
For Team Over Ride Projection.
Check score board for PSA and CSA earnings. Remember you also earn team over rides from these members.
Once again thank you.
As your team leader you make our network strong.
29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

| Edit settings