Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Maree's thoughts for the day.

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Maree W.

[b]Leon my Sponsors Post at the forum was a great reminder.[/b] I sometimes wonder if the average person that opts out of SFI is quitting online marketing all together or was SFI their only test. Online marketing should be a lifestyle choice and consist of many different income streams. So why quit? Anyway... [b]My thoughts about affiliate marketing.[/b] There are thousands of on line affiliate programs. Then there is SFI. Still on line evolving year in year out. Unique in their concept and just brilliant is all I can say. [b]Yes I also belong to outside programs[/b] BUT I only use them as advertising portholes for my SFI Gateway Promotions. The beauty is I earn numerous different income streams while simply promoting SFI. [b]My Thoughts for today.[/b] 1. Do not over analysis things and do not be afraid to take a few risks. 2. Always think positive, optimistic thoughts attract positive out comes. 3. Create a realistic time frame for your goals to help motivate you into actions. 4. Do not listen to negative people. Remember whenever some one undermines your dreams. They are telling you their story, MINE. 5. Check in daily to your Smart Start Program broadening your knowledge with all the training. [b]What are your thoughts for today.[/b] What have you achieved and how is your progress with SFI. [img]https://i.imgur.com/2ULL8pl.gif[/img]
Leon my Sponsors Post at the forum was a great reminder.
I sometimes wonder if the average person that opts out of SFI is quitting online marketing all together or was SFI their only test.
Online marketing should be a lifestyle choice and consist of many different income streams. So why quit? Anyway...

My thoughts about affiliate marketing.
There are thousands of on line affiliate programs.
Then there is SFI. Still on line evolving year in year out.
Unique in their concept and just brilliant is all I can say.
Yes I also belong to outside programs
BUT I only use them as advertising portholes for my SFI Gateway Promotions.
The beauty is I earn numerous different income streams while simply promoting SFI.

My Thoughts for today.
1. Do not over analysis things and do not be afraid to take a few risks.
2. Always think positive, optimistic thoughts attract positive out comes.
3. Create a realistic time frame for your goals to help motivate you into actions.
4. Do not listen to negative people. Remember whenever some one undermines your dreams. They are telling you their story, MINE.
5. Check in daily to your Smart Start Program broadening your knowledge with all the training.

What are your thoughts for today.
What have you achieved and how is your progress with SFI.

28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 4 months ago More by Maree W.

[b]When members are surfing at outside programs to earn the free credits.[/b] They forget the idea originally was to promote SFI FREE. Instead they get lured away to other programs with silly bribes. Then wonder why they are in the same position a year done the track with no results. [b]This is how I achieve Gold Team Leader Month in Month Out.[/b] I use the other programs for advertising different SFI gateways as my credits build. [img]https://i.imgur.com/sncwf4A.gif[/img]
When members are surfing at outside programs to earn the free credits.
They forget the idea originally was to promote SFI FREE.
Instead they get lured away to other programs with silly bribes.
Then wonder why they are in the same position a year done the track with no results.
This is how I achieve Gold Team Leader Month in Month Out.
I use the other programs for advertising different SFI gateways as my credits build.

28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

I really learned from you Maree, your advices made me start my offline compagny all by myself. I applied everything i learned from you and i even use online marketing to get costumers. I had a plan and followed it all the way up and now i am making money because i like what i am doing. Again a big thank you Maree you are the best
I really learned from you Maree, your advices made me start my offline compagny all by myself. I applied everything i learned from you and i even use online marketing to get costumers. I had a plan and followed it all the way up and now i am making money because i like what i am doing.

Again a big thank you Maree you are the best
8x SUPPORT
jonathan g.

Canada

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Maree W.

How wonderful Jonathan Yes I read all your face book posts. Lets get you EA again. Remember to check daily the smart start. It makes things so much easier now with the SFI updates. [url=http://www.sfimg.com/smart]http://www.sfimg.com/smart[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2JGbvTk.gif[/img]
How wonderful Jonathan Yes I read all your face book posts.
Lets get you EA again. Remember to check daily the smart start.
It makes things so much easier now with the SFI updates.
http://www.sfimg.com/smart

28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Madam, Your thoughts are unique & just. People can not think +ve . Thanks for a nice posting. Ruhul Amin
Hi Madam,
Your thoughts are unique & just. People can not think +ve .
Thanks for a nice posting.

Ruhul Amin
Ruhul A.

Bangladesh

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Maree excellent post I agree with you completely on all your points! Well as far as our Team's achievements and progress... I have been in this great Team since Sept. 26, 2012, and I am almost GTL! On our Team is an AMAZING Group of people who are now my friends on 6 Levels... I have on our First Level Team, an STL, an BTL almost STL and an EA going for BTL Very soon, and many people that are Active in the last 90 day's who I am reaching out to to find out how I can assist them in becoming EA and Beyond! I am always placing new ads for free as well as a few paid ones with mixed results from both. I am looking forward to the changes taking place here at SFI! It's been a great 6 Years the next years ahead, will be worth all the work and efforts our Teams have been putting into our Businesses! Have a Blessed Weekend, and Happy Father's Day to all of our Father figures in the world, yesterday, today and tomorrow! Sincerely Yours, Robert - Team Leader and Mentor
Hello Maree excellent post I agree with you completely on all your points!

Well as far as our Team's achievements and progress... I have been in this great Team since Sept. 26, 2012, and I am almost GTL!

On our Team is an AMAZING Group of people who are now my friends on 6 Levels... I have on our First Level Team, an STL, an BTL almost STL and an EA going for BTL Very soon, and many people that are Active in the last 90 day's who I am reaching out to to find out how I can assist them in becoming EA and Beyond!

I am always placing new ads for free as well as a few paid ones with mixed results from both.

I am looking forward to the changes taking place here at SFI! It's been a great 6 Years the next years ahead, will be worth all the work and efforts our Teams have been putting into our Businesses!

Have a Blessed Weekend, and Happy Father's Day to all of our Father figures in the world, yesterday, today and tomorrow!

Sincerely Yours,

Robert - Team Leader and Mentor
Amanda A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Maree W.

What a great post. I look forward to watching you advance in the future. I am so pleased I did this forum post. It will encourage all newcomers to SFI. [img]https://i.imgur.com/yrCpqLI.gif[/img]
What a great post. I look forward to watching you advance in the future.
I am so pleased I did this forum post.
It will encourage all newcomers to SFI.
28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello ma’am nice thoughts. I have achieved 53 badge and my goal is of 100. I think I can achieve it soon as possible. My target of this month is of became STL .
Hello ma’am nice thoughts. I have achieved 53 badge and my goal is of 100. I think I can achieve it soon as possible. My target of this month is of became STL .
3x SUPPORT
Jaswant S.

India

Posted 4 months ago

I liked this post and I hope that others read it also.
I liked this post and I hope that others read it also.
6x SUPPORT
Paul R.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

l have been waiting for a post like this, and thank you Maree for this. l am reasonably new to SFI and totally new to anything in depth on the computer, having worked physically hard all my life, there comes a time when the body say's enough and you start to think there must be a less exhausting way. My problem is that l have read a lot of post's about free advertising from people like you Maree and Tommy, and l have logged into the free advertising sites but for the life of me l cannot work out how to do it, mainly because l don't understand a lot of the processes involved, can anyone offer advice . Regards Den
l have been waiting for a post like this, and thank you Maree for this. l am reasonably new to SFI and totally new to anything in depth on the computer, having worked physically hard all my life, there comes a time when the body say's enough and you start to think there must be a less exhausting way. My problem is that l have read a lot of post's about free advertising from people like you Maree and Tommy, and l have logged into the free advertising sites but for the life of me l cannot work out how to do it, mainly because l don't understand a lot of the processes involved, can anyone offer advice . Regards Den
DENNIS E.

Australia

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Maree W, Its true that there are many people which opt out of SFI or any other affiliate program. The reason behind it is that they are not well motivated about the project or they just want Money now. They sign in, see what the site is about and have their affiliate link then NOTHING. They do not promote their affiliate link or they do promote the link but after sometime they do not see any result and after a month or so, they say that the affiliate program does not work and they opt out. Everything takes time and patience, but with the help of all the marketing aid and method found here nothing is impossible. https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter There are so many people out there also doing affiliate links or creating there own website and for a newbie it can be difficult but what we all must do is do things differently. No spamming, go to relevant niche and help others. Building a house takes time and so does every project you have. [b]That is why Patience and Perseverance is key[/b]. Promote Team building, encourage others and keep learning is my goal in my everyday life. Even thou i just started with SFI recently i really like the program. Regards Catherina
Hi Maree W,

Its true that there are many people which opt out of SFI or any other affiliate program. The reason behind it is that they are not well motivated about the project or they just want Money now.

They sign in, see what the site is about and have their affiliate link then NOTHING. They do not promote their affiliate link or they do promote the link but after sometime they do not see any result and after a month or so, they say that the affiliate program does not work and they opt out.

Everything takes time and patience, but with the help of all the marketing aid and method found here nothing is impossible.
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter

There are so many people out there also doing affiliate links or creating there own website and for a newbie it can be difficult but what we all must do is do things differently. No spamming, go to relevant niche and help others. Building a house takes time and so does every project you have. That is why Patience and Perseverance is key.

Promote Team building, encourage others and keep learning is my goal in my everyday life. Even thou i just started with SFI recently i really like the program.

Regards
Catherina
Catherina A.

Mauritius

Posted 4 months ago

Maree, I have so enjoyed our running connection all these years and you always have so many good ideas. I will ask my team to come to this post for ongoing work in SFI. Although I have been in SFI going on 18 years I still find things to learn and you are one of my inspirations.
Maree, I have so enjoyed our running connection all these years and you always have so many good ideas. I will ask my team to come to this post for ongoing work in SFI. Although I have been in SFI going on 18 years I still find things to learn and you are one of my inspirations.
SUPPORT
Bryce W.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings