Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bothered by Inactive PSA and Team Leaders?

Posted 7 days ago More by David Abiola O A.

If your answer is YES to above subject then you need to try POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress). Patience, Observation and Persistency WILL lead YOU to Progress!! So develop these 3 characteristics!. POPP is my team code for success and motivation and reminds me when am fed up with things like inactives and so on. The words recharges me because it is embedded in my sub-consciousness meaning the word inactive is now nothing but a small challenge that POPP will overcome. Case Study: A PSA joined and in less than 2 weeks was BTL and in 2 months after joined became Inactive. POPP at work here and the last word Persistency might help bring back that BTL. I hope you understand and it helps you too. Remain Blessed Always!!
If your answer is YES to above subject then you need to try POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress).
Patience, Observation and Persistency WILL lead YOU to Progress!!
So develop these 3 characteristics!.

POPP is my team code for success and motivation and reminds me when am fed up with things like inactives and so on. The words recharges me because it is embedded in my sub-consciousness meaning the word inactive is now nothing but a small challenge that POPP will overcome.

Case Study: A PSA joined and in less than 2 weeks was BTL and in 2 months after joined became Inactive. POPP at work here and the last word Persistency might help bring back that BTL.

I hope you understand and it helps you too.

Remain Blessed Always!!
2x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 7 days ago

Thanks David My experience is that PSAs often hibernate and then POPP back in to continue building their business. In fact there are many who do this regularly. Keep up the good work best wishes Kevin
Thanks David

My experience is that PSAs often hibernate and then POPP back in to continue building their business. In fact there are many who do this regularly.

Keep up the good work

best wishes

Kevin
2x SUPPORT
Thomas F.

United Kingdom

Posted 7 days ago

Thanks, David Abiola. Good advice for 'self-help'. Sometimes a great deal of that is required. Best wishes as you continue to progress!
Thanks, David Abiola.
Good advice for 'self-help'.
Sometimes a great deal of that is required.
Best wishes as you continue to progress!
7x SUPPORT
Noreen A.

Barbados

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

When I choose to not attend to an appointment is that your worry and further to that, do you think I am worth a second thought if so, why? Simply assist those who do what is required and let those who do nothing work it out for them selves and when they can ask you how this works and do what is required your question will be answered. Let each person decide, only then can you guide them accordingly toward their dreams and goals and ultimately their financial $ucce$$ by offering them your help that benefits both you, them your up line and your team members.
When I choose to not attend to an appointment is that your worry and further to that, do you think I am worth a second thought if so, why?

Simply assist those who do what is required and let those who do nothing work it out for them selves and when they can ask you how this works and do what is required your question will be answered.

Let each person decide, only then can you guide them accordingly toward their dreams and goals and ultimately their financial $ucce$$ by offering them your help that benefits both you, them your up line and your team members.
SUPPORT
Johnny and Christine ..

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

There are many reasons for inactivity. I moved just lately. One day somehow I did not log in. One of my PSA"s is sick and waiting for surgery. We are in contact or I would not know that. My past sponsor has had 3 deaths in her family this past year. The unexpected happens to all of us. Most times it is not just lazy.
There are many reasons for inactivity.
I moved just lately.
One day somehow I did not log in.

One of my PSA"s is sick and waiting for surgery. We are in contact or I would not know that.
My past sponsor has had 3 deaths in her family this past year.

The unexpected happens to all of us.
Most times it is not just lazy.
21x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 7 days ago

I do believe that you can't say the wrong thing to the right person and you can't say the right thing to the wrong person. We also have to accept that SFI is not for everyone. We purchase PSAs and CSAs hoping that one or more of them will be the next leader in our group. Unless they see what we do, unless they can see themselves building a business and putting in the time required to build an SFI business, what can we do to change their mindset? Lives can change in an instant, as Mary B. indicated. Situations change. Maybe someone who was anxious to work the business lost their job or a family member or experienced some other live-changing event. SFI will be the last thing on their mind. We can be available if and when they are ready to get started, but in my experience, if this isn't their cup of tea, no amount of milk and sugar is going to entice them to take a sip. It's a fact of life in this business and we need to accept that and as we have so often heard on the Forum - Some Will, Some Won't, So What? NEXT!
I do believe that you can't say the wrong thing to the right person and you can't say the right thing to the wrong person. We also have to accept that SFI is not for everyone. We purchase PSAs and CSAs hoping that one or more of them will be the next leader in our group. Unless they see what we do, unless they can see themselves building a business and putting in the time required to build an SFI business, what can we do to change their mindset?

Lives can change in an instant, as Mary B. indicated. Situations change. Maybe someone who was anxious to work the business lost their job or a family member or experienced some other live-changing event. SFI will be the last thing on their mind. We can be available if and when they are ready to get started, but in my experience, if this isn't their cup of tea, no amount of milk and sugar is going to entice them to take a sip. It's a fact of life in this business and we need to accept that and as we have so often heard on the Forum - Some Will, Some Won't, So What? NEXT!

2x SUPPORT
Karen S.

Canada

Posted 7 days ago

Hey David, it's a waste of time to worry about what PSAs and CSAs do because in team building you're going to encounter team members that can't get started in this system and those that don't need to be encouraged. Help and encourage who you can. Some team members become inactive when they find out that they're not going to get paid immediately. This system isn't set up to do that.
Hey David, it's a waste of time to worry about what PSAs and CSAs do because in team building you're going to encounter team members that can't get started in this system and those that don't need to be encouraged. Help and encourage who you can. Some team members become inactive when they find out that they're not going to get paid immediately. This system isn't set up to do that.
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 6 days ago, edited 6 days ago

[quote=1442227]If your answer is YES to above subject then you need to try POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress). Patience, Observation and Persistency WILL lead YOU to Progress!! So develop these 3 characteristics!. POPP is my team code for success and motivation and reminds me when am fed up with things like inactives and so on. The words recharges me because it is embedded in my sub-consciousness meaning the word inactive is now nothing but a small challenge that POPP will overcome. Case Study: A PSA joined and in less than 2 weeks was BTL and in 2 months after joined became Inactive. POPP at work here and the last word Persistency might help bring back that BTL. I hope you understand and it helps you too. Remain Blessed Always!![/quote] Nice thread topic and your statements are so true! Some thoughts... 1) Understand your why (this is critical). 2) Understand what to do (marketing system). 3) Take action. Test your system! 4) Understand the results. What's working and what's not? 5) Adjust your course if needed (A/B split testing helps here). 6) Rinse and repeat over and over and over. 7) If something is not moving you forward it's simply a distraction. 8) [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle]Learn about the 80/20 rule![/url] 9) Focus on helping others to help themselves. Be helpful! 10) Be thankful we have each other :wave: Thanks :thumbsup: Leon McKee
David Abiola O A. posted:
If your answer is YES to above subject then you need to try POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress).

POPP is my team code for success and motivation and reminds me when am fed up with things like inactives and so on. The words recharges me because it is embedded in my sub-consciousness meaning the word inactive is now nothing but a small challenge that POPP will overcome.

Case Study: A PSA joined and in less than 2 weeks was BTL and in 2 months after joined became Inactive. POPP at work here and the last word Persistency might help bring back that BTL.

Remain Blessed Always!!

Nice thread topic and your statements are so true!

Some thoughts...

1) Understand your why (this is critical).

2) Understand what to do (marketing system).

3) Take action. Test your system!

4) Understand the results. What's working and what's not?

5) Adjust your course if needed (A/B split testing helps here).

6) Rinse and repeat over and over and over.

7) If something is not moving you forward it's simply a distraction.

8) Learn about the 80/20 rule!

9) Focus on helping others to help themselves. Be helpful!

10) Be thankful we have each other

Thanks

Leon McKee
55x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

It's universal finding that the individual need, interest, goals are different from each other, their understanding and learning is also different so their activity varies, For SFI affiliates to understands the earning potentials need to follow up, reals plenty forum post, go through launchpad lesson, read and follow the rules of success and go through the internet income lesson by George, learn habit, turn red tabs green, creat love to what you do, visualise the Goals and perseverance is the Key to all, best luck, many will go, few will be active for some time and the smallest group will be active for long those learn and understand the potentials of SFI business. There is no alternative for hard work , till you achieved your goals keep doing
It's universal finding that the individual need, interest, goals are different from each other, their understanding and learning is also different so their activity varies, For SFI affiliates to understands the earning potentials need to follow up, reals plenty forum post, go through launchpad lesson, read and follow the rules of success and go through the internet income lesson by George, learn habit, turn red tabs green, creat love to what you do, visualise the Goals and perseverance is the Key to all, best luck, many will go, few will be active for some time and the smallest group will be active for long those learn and understand the potentials of SFI business. There is no alternative for hard work , till you achieved your goals keep doing
2x SUPPORT
Jayantilal G. P.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1442227]If your answer is YES to above subject then you need to try POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress). Patience, Observation and Persistency WILL lead YOU to Progress!! So develop these 3 characteristics!. POPP is my team code for success and motivation and reminds me when am fed up with things like inactives and so on. The words recharges me because it is embedded in my sub-consciousness meaning the word inactive is now nothing but a small challenge that POPP will overcome. Case Study: A PSA joined and in less than 2 weeks was BTL and in 2 months after joined became Inactive. POPP at work here and the last word Persistency might help bring back that BTL. I hope you understand and it helps you too. Remain Blessed Always!![/quote] Hi! Mr. David, How well & good sometimes postulation of ideas really come to fulfilment or come to manifestation when put into general practice. In other words, while it may work in certain situations the application of a postulation may not achieve the necessary results in other areas . There is an adage that says; one man's food may be another man's poison. So let's not assumed every situations can be approached with same solution.
David Abiola O A. posted:

Remain Blessed Always!!

Hi! Mr. David, How well & good sometimes postulation
of ideas really come to fulfilment or come to manifestation
when put into general practice. In other words, while it
may work in certain situations the application of a
postulation may not achieve the necessary results in
other areas . There is an adage that says; one man's food may
be another man's poison. So let's not assumed every
situations can be approached with same solution.

SUPPORT
ADEKUNLE O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago

David, I used to be affected, and took in personally having inactive down lines but overtime i have learned to understand, and accept untoward expectations in SFI business. I focus on SFI Rules of Success ... Work with the workers ... https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSWorkWithWorkers Best regards.
David,
I used to be affected, and took in personally having inactive down lines but overtime i have learned to understand, and accept untoward expectations in SFI business.

I focus on SFI Rules of Success ... Work with the workers ... www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSWorkWithWorkers

Best regards.
12x SUPPORT
Elsie S.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Thanks David, Really liked your POPP! Can't wait to forward it to my team with the exact words, if you don't mind. In the back of my mind, the question is always like POPP. What to do, what to do? Constantly working hard to convey what I've learned and discussed, to help my team of Affiliates become as excited as others and myself in generating an second income stream. Will keep working to POPP all the way to the TOP! [img]https://i.imgur.com/GfncCqx.gif[/img]
Thanks David,
Really liked your POPP! Can't wait to forward it to my team with the exact words, if you don't mind. In the back of my mind, the question is always like POPP. What to do, what to do? Constantly working hard to convey what I've learned and discussed, to help my team of Affiliates become as excited as others and myself in generating an second income stream. Will keep working to POPP all the way to the TOP!
SUPPORT
TREON W.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings