SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

hello

Posted 7 months ago

hello hello my dear god bless the day of each one of us we will work and conquer people I want to thank sfi again for the oprtunidade hugs good luck
hello
hello my dear god bless the day of each one of us we will work and conquer people I want to thank sfi again for the oprtunidade hugs good luck
john wayne p.

Brazil

Posted 7 months ago More by luis .

Good day and thanks to John Wayne, for your good wishes, however, based on our business in SFI, always expect to build from knowledge and debate about the experiences of the other and is the case of a recurring situation in almost all How to attract affiliates and keep them? How and where to get free publications for our sales announcements? For the moment we can open the debate and contribute experiences that help us build our business in SFI.
Good day and thanks to John Wayne, for your good wishes, however, based on our business in SFI, always expect to build from knowledge and debate about the experiences of the other and is the case of a recurring situation in almost all How to attract affiliates and keep them? How and where to get free publications for our sales announcements? For the moment we can open the debate and contribute experiences that help us build our business in SFI.
luis .

Venezuela

Posted 7 months ago

Hello John Wayne! Welcome to this great opportunity to work and show that one can reach the objective and the success in this great company SFI !! every day we grow more and more. This company has tools and tips on how to start calmly in SFI how to build something big and win! Amen Greetings.
Hello John Wayne!

Welcome to this great opportunity to work and show that one can reach the objective and the success in this great company SFI !! every day we grow more and more. This company has tools and tips on how to start calmly in SFI how to build something big and win! Amen Greetings.
Angel G.

Venezuela

Posted 7 months ago

Buenos dias Luis y John, soy venezolano y ya tengo dos años en esta plataforma, la cual ha sido una de las mejores de tantas en la que he trabajado pero sin resultado, hablando de SFI, todas las herramientas estan creadas, solo hay que estudiarlas, ya que todo esta diseñado solo para trabajar segun lo indicado por los programadores, hasta la proxima hablamos.
Buenos dias Luis y John, soy venezolano y ya tengo dos años en esta plataforma, la cual ha sido una de las mejores de tantas en la que he trabajado pero sin resultado, hablando de SFI, todas las herramientas estan creadas, solo hay que estudiarlas, ya que todo esta diseñado solo para trabajar segun lo indicado por los programadores, hasta la proxima hablamos.
Eleodoro L.

Venezuela

Posted 7 months ago More by luis .

Comparto esta información que publica George Mac Bride oro de mi línea ascendente En https://www.sfig.com/forum/thread?id=124259 La leyenda quien convirtió en Oro la publicidad gratuita. Tommie K. El uso de la publicidad gratuita para aquellas personas que no tienen inicialmente para invertir en la cooperativa de publicidad o pagar publicidad. Con la recomendación de utilizar las ayudas de marketing que SFI proporciona.
Comparto esta información que publica George Mac Bride oro de mi línea ascendente
En www.sfig.com/forum/thread?id=124259 La leyenda quien convirtió en Oro la publicidad gratuita. Tommie K. El uso de la publicidad gratuita para aquellas personas que no tienen inicialmente para invertir en la cooperativa de publicidad o pagar publicidad. Con la recomendación de utilizar las ayudas de marketing que SFI proporciona.
luis .

Venezuela

Posted 7 months ago

[quote=1425104]hello hello my dear god bless the day of each one of us we will work and conquer people I want to thank sfi again for the oprtunidade hugs good luck[/quote] Hello and welcome John Wayne, You should be tougher with a good western name like that. lol I have been with SFI for 4 months and a few days now and I agree it is a great platform. It will not make you rich in a day or two, but if you stick to it, you can and will make money. Make sure that you read all the lessons at least once, (I am on my third time), trust me there is a lot of value in what SFI has put together for each of us to succeed. I have been in South America for 25 days short of 9 years and my Spanish is terrible and my Portuguese is ZERO, but if I can help in any way, A2A me and we can communicate. Be prepared for the good days and the days that you want to throw your hands up in the air and say what am I doing? So, my advice is to talk upline when you are down, and to talk downline when you are up. Blessings, and again welcome, kj
john wayne p. posted:
hello
hello my dear god bless the day of each one of us we will work and conquer people I want to thank sfi again for the oprtunidade hugs good luck

Hello and welcome John Wayne,

You should be tougher with a good western name like that. lol

I have been with SFI for 4 months and a few days now and I agree it is a great platform. It will not make you rich in a day or two, but if you stick to it, you can and will make money. Make sure that you read all the lessons at least once, (I am on my third time), trust me there is a lot of value in what SFI has put together for each of us to succeed.

I have been in South America for 25 days short of 9 years and my Spanish is terrible and my Portuguese is ZERO, but if I can help in any way, A2A me and we can communicate.

Be prepared for the good days and the days that you want to throw your hands up in the air and say what am I doing? So, my advice is to talk upline when you are down, and to talk downline when you are up.

Blessings, and again welcome,
kj
2x SUPPORT
Kim (JK) P.

Colombia

| Edit settings