Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Spending t credits Posts by Michael America

Posted 6 days ago More by Michael A.

[quote=1420430]Spending t credits on auction is a waist if you don’t win [/quote] I may like to say NO, it is not a waste because each TCredit spent in bidding you earn 10 Rewardical token which you can exchange for anything of your choice at rewardicals.com.
Jaswant S. posted:
Spending t credits on auction is a waist if you don’t win

I may like to say NO, it is not a waste because each TCredit spent in bidding you earn 10 Rewardical token which you can exchange for anything of your choice at rewardicals.com.
27x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted 6 days ago More by Michael A.

[quote=1420430]Spending t credits on auction is a waist if you don’t win [/quote] [b]What happens to the TCredits I've used in bidding if I don't win the item? [/b] Using a TCredit for bidding on a Pricebenders auction means you are spending it, the same as if you used a TCredit for listing something for sale on TripleClicks or buying a song from the store or any of the other actions for which TCredits can be used. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=20710
Jaswant S. posted:
Spending t credits on auction is a waist if you don’t win

What happens to the TCredits I've used in bidding if I don't win the item?

Using a TCredit for bidding on a Pricebenders auction means you are spending it, the same as if you used a TCredit for listing something for sale on TripleClicks or buying a song from the store or any of the other actions for which TCredits can be used.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=20710
27x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

| Edit settings