Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Spending t credits Posts by Michael America

Posted 3 months ago More by Michael A.

[quote=1420430]Spending t credits on auction is a waist if you don’t win [/quote] I may like to say NO, it is not a waste because each TCredit spent in bidding you earn 10 Rewardical token which you can exchange for anything of your choice at rewardicals.com.
Jaswant S. posted:
Spending t credits on auction is a waist if you don’t win

I may like to say NO, it is not a waste because each TCredit spent in bidding you earn 10 Rewardical token which you can exchange for anything of your choice at rewardicals.com.
51x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Michael A.

[quote=1420430]Spending t credits on auction is a waist if you don’t win [/quote] [b]What happens to the TCredits I've used in bidding if I don't win the item? [/b] Using a TCredit for bidding on a Pricebenders auction means you are spending it, the same as if you used a TCredit for listing something for sale on TripleClicks or buying a song from the store or any of the other actions for which TCredits can be used. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=20710
Jaswant S. posted:
Spending t credits on auction is a waist if you don’t win

What happens to the TCredits I've used in bidding if I don't win the item?

Using a TCredit for bidding on a Pricebenders auction means you are spending it, the same as if you used a TCredit for listing something for sale on TripleClicks or buying a song from the store or any of the other actions for which TCredits can be used.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=20710
51x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

| Edit settings