SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Different Levels Of Activity

Posted 7 months ago

What level of sponsor activity should we use when working with CSA'S?
SUPPORT
Kimberly W.

United States

Posted 7 months ago, edited 7 months ago

[quote=1420396]What level of sponsor activity should we use when working with CSA'S?[/quote] What does it mean that I must share in "support responsibilities" for my CSAs? Both Sponsors and Co-Sponsors have a responsibility to support their affiliates. If you are willing to earn income on the actions of your affiliates, you must of course be willing to also help them with questions they might have, share tips, etc. This is an integral part of our type of business. It's all about working together for mutual gain. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20945&referrer=search Should I contact the CSAs who are assigned to me? One of the reasons we created the Co-Sponsorship program is so that every affiliate has another support member to assist them. So, yes, we encourage you to reach out to the Co-Sponsorship affiliates you've been assigned, especially if their Sponsor is not actively supporting them. Your Genealogy contains contact information so you can communicate with them. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=20953
Kimberly W. posted:

What does it mean that I must share in "support responsibilities" for my CSAs?

Both Sponsors and Co-Sponsors have a responsibility to support their affiliates. If you are willing to earn income on the actions of your affiliates, you must of course be willing to also help them with questions they might have, share tips, etc. This is an integral part of our type of business. It's all about working together for mutual gain.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20945&referrer=search

Should I contact the CSAs who are assigned to me?

One of the reasons we created the Co-Sponsorship program is so that every affiliate has another support member to assist them. So, yes, we encourage you to reach out to the Co-Sponsorship affiliates you've been assigned, especially if their Sponsor is not actively supporting them. Your Genealogy contains contact information so you can communicate with them.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=20953
79x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #7

Posted 7 months ago

[quote=1420396]What level of sponsor activity should we use when working with CSA'S?[/quote] It is up to how good their sponsor is, a co-sponsor is a reserve sponsor. If they have a very good sponsor, is co-sponsor not need do anything else than welcome them. If they have an inactive sponsor, they are often need very much help from co-sponsor. So go out from you are need do the same as for your PSA, but if they are tell you, they are not need or want your support, you must stop the support and only give support when they are ask for it. Hope you were understand me. Best regards Svend
Kimberly W. posted:

It is up to how good their sponsor is, a co-sponsor is a reserve sponsor.

If they have a very good sponsor, is co-sponsor not need do anything else than welcome them.

If they have an inactive sponsor, they are often need very much help from co-sponsor.

So go out from you are need do the same as for your PSA, but if they are tell you, they are not need or want your support, you must stop the support and only give support when they are ask for it.

Hope you were understand me.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Hello Kimberly! Solutions Should I contact the CSAs who are assigned to me? 02/10/2016 One of the reasons we created the Co-Sponsorship program is so that every affiliate has another support member to assist them. So, yes, we encourage you to reach out to the Co-Sponsorship affiliates you've been assigned, especially if their Sponsor is not actively supporting them. Your Genealogy contains contact information so you can communicate with them. Many Greetings!
Hello Kimberly!

Solutions
Should I contact the CSAs who are assigned to me?
02/10/2016

One of the reasons we created the Co-Sponsorship program is so that every affiliate has another support member to assist them. So, yes, we encourage you to reach out to the Co-Sponsorship affiliates you've been assigned, especially if their Sponsor is not actively supporting them. Your Genealogy contains contact information so you can communicate with them.

Many Greetings!

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Kimberly: I am a very strong believer in staying in contact with your CSA's. I have been very fortunate since I started. My sponsor has been very helpful but his time zone is about 12 hours different than mine here in Wisconsin, USA. So when I have questions, there is the normal time lag. My co-sponsor lives in California, USA and we are in contact almost every day. She has been a huge help to me. I can get an answer to my questions pretty quickly from her. Because of their assistance and friendship and examples, I have made it a priority to stay in contact with both my PSA's and my CSA's. I send out weekly messages and send emails when I see that they have accomplished something or advanced in some way. I know the importance of working for them and helping them in any way I can. I hope you can be an example to your PSA's & CSA's like mine have been to me and help them succeed. Al Martens
Hi Kimberly:

I am a very strong believer in staying in contact with your CSA's. I have been very fortunate since I started. My sponsor has been very helpful but his time zone is about 12 hours different than mine here in Wisconsin, USA. So when I have questions, there is the normal time lag. My co-sponsor lives in California, USA and we are in contact almost every day. She has been a huge help to me. I can get an answer to my questions pretty quickly from her.
Because of their assistance and friendship and examples, I have made it a priority to stay in contact with both my PSA's and my CSA's. I send out weekly messages and send emails when I see that they have accomplished something or advanced in some way. I know the importance of working for them and helping them in any way I can.
I hope you can be an example to your PSA's & CSA's like mine have been to me and help them succeed.

Al Martens
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago More by Stephen D. 1 Reply

As a Co-Sponsor we have been given the [b]responsibility[/b] to monitor our CSAs and offer our advice. We should also evaluate the qualifications of their Sponsor to ascertain the quality of their match -- such as Language, time zone, and Rank, etc. Co-Sponsors MUST be a [b]VIP[/b] (at least an EA -- with some experience) while a Sponsor might be an inexperienced, non-VIP Affiliate. If, after a few months, your CSA is not able to 'communicate' with [b]You[/b], You can Reassign them to a new Co-Sponsor through either 1.) the [u]CSA Exchange[/u] https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=211449 or, 2.) your (Team Leaders only) [u]CSA Reassignment Tool[/u]: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215051 If, after a few months, your CSA is not able to communicate with their [b]Sponsor[/b], You should [u]suggest[/u] that they request their Sponsor to Reassign them to a Downline -- using the Sponsor`s [u]PSA Reassignment Tool[/u]: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215051 Best Wishes, :pensive:
As a Co-Sponsor we have been given the responsibility to monitor our CSAs and offer our advice.

We should also evaluate the qualifications of their Sponsor to ascertain the quality of their match -- such as Language, time zone, and Rank, etc. Co-Sponsors MUST be a VIP (at least an EA -- with some experience) while a Sponsor might be an inexperienced, non-VIP Affiliate.

If, after a few months, your CSA is not able to 'communicate' with You, You can Reassign them to a new Co-Sponsor through either 1.) the CSA Exchange www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=211449 or, 2.) your (Team Leaders only) CSA Reassignment Tool: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215051

If, after a few months, your CSA is not able to communicate with their Sponsor, You should suggest that they request their Sponsor to Reassign them to a Downline -- using the Sponsor`s PSA Reassignment Tool: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215051

Best Wishes,

17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 7 months ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1420492]As a Co-Sponsor we have been given the [b]responsibility[/b] to monitor our CSAs and offer our advice. We should also evaluate the qualifications of their Sponsor to ascertain the quality of their match -- such as Language, time zone, and Rank, etc. Co-Sponsors MUST be a [b]VIP[/b] (at least an EA -- with some experience) while a Sponsor might be an inexperienced, non-VIP Affiliate. If, after a few months, your CSA is not able to 'communicate' with [b]You[/b], You can Reassign them to a new Co-Sponsor through either 1.) the [u]CSA Exchange[/u] https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=211449 or, 2.) your (Team Leaders only) [u]CSA Reassignment Tool[/u]: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215051 If, after a few months, your CSA is not able to communicate with their [b]Sponsor[/b], You should [u]suggest[/u] that they request their Sponsor to Reassign them to a Downline -- using the Sponsor`s [u]PSA Reassignment Tool[/u]: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215056 [u]<(6 not 1)[/u] Best Wishes, :pensive: [/quote] Oops! PSA Reassignment Tool link is https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210256 :sob:
Stephen D. posted:
As a Co-Sponsor we have been given the responsibility to monitor our CSAs and offer our advice.

We should also evaluate the qualifications of their Sponsor to ascertain the quality of their match -- such as Language, time zone, and Rank, etc. Co-Sponsors MUST be a VIP (at least an EA -- with some experience) while a Sponsor might be an inexperienced, non-VIP Affiliate.

If, after a few months, your CSA is not able to 'communicate' with You, You can Reassign them to a new Co-Sponsor through either 1.) the CSA Exchange www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=211449 or, 2.) your (Team Leaders only) CSA Reassignment Tool: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215051

If, after a few months, your CSA is not able to communicate with their Sponsor, You should suggest that they request their Sponsor to Reassign them to a Downline -- using the Sponsor`s PSA Reassignment Tool: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215056 <(6 not 1)

Best Wishes,

Oops!
PSA Reassignment Tool link is www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210256

17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 7 months ago

Hello Kimberly, my fellow affiliate Michael A. did an excellent job of addressing the level of sponsor activity.
Hello Kimberly, my fellow affiliate Michael A. did an excellent job of addressing the level of sponsor activity.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Kimberly, Great question! I don't have a difference with my CSA's to my PSA's. I communicate with all of my team every week and I work with the team members that are working whether they are CSA's or PSA's. Most affiliates have a great sponsor to help them through the business and as Co-Sponsor's, we are there also to help. I am so very grateful for my co-sponsor, Darla, as she is always available to help when my great sponsor, Gloria, is not available (which isn't very often). I have also found that having a number of opinions helps in so many ways as we all look and think differently. Here's To Your Success!
Hi Kimberly,

Great question!
I don't have a difference with my CSA's to my PSA's. I communicate with all of my team every week and I work with the team members that are working whether they are CSA's or PSA's.
Most affiliates have a great sponsor to help them through the business and as Co-Sponsor's, we are there also to help. I am so very grateful for my co-sponsor, Darla, as she is always available to help when my great sponsor, Gloria, is not available (which isn't very often).
I have also found that having a number of opinions helps in so many ways as we all look and think differently.

Here's To Your Success!
4x SUPPORT
Donna J.

Australia

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

For me I treat my CSAs, PSAs and any of my other generations all the same without making any differences. They are all equally important to me, and that's how I think it should be. I have CSAs who's sponsor never there to guide or to show support and I am there for them to give just that. I wish I could do more than I already can for my CSAs too though. All the Best Zhumagul A.
For me I treat my CSAs, PSAs and any of my other generations all the same without making any differences.
They are all equally important to me, and that's how I think it should be.
I have CSAs who's sponsor never there to guide or to show support and I am there for them to give just that.
I wish I could do more than I already can for my CSAs too though.

All the Best
Zhumagul A.
35x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

| Edit settings