Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Reward for first Class position? Posts by Michael America

Posted 3 months ago More by Michael A.

[quote=1420372]Please I need to find out whether the reward of 1000 rewardicals for first position (total versa points) in the class has ended as I have not been rewarded for April 2018. Has the policy changed?[/quote] The policy have not change, I got my 1000 rewardical token for April month being the first position with highest versapoints. Do you check your Rewardical ledger to see if the 1000 Rewardical token have be awarded to you, If you are not be awarded and you know that you are the first position with highest versapoints, I will advice you to write to support team.
Chinedu O. posted:
Please I need to find out whether the reward of 1000 rewardicals for first position (total versa points) in the class has ended as I have not been rewarded for April 2018. Has the policy changed?

The policy have not change, I got my 1000 rewardical token for April month being the first position with highest versapoints.

Do you check your Rewardical ledger to see if the 1000 Rewardical token have be awarded to you, If you are not be awarded and you know that you are the first position with highest versapoints, I will advice you to write to support team.
50x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Michael A.

[quote=1420372]Please I need to find out whether the reward of 1000 rewardicals for first position (total versa points) in the class has ended as I have not been rewarded for April 2018. Has the policy changed?[/quote] I just check my Rewardical ledger and see that the 1000 tokens was awarded to all E365 Monthly Champion on May 10, 2018 for April E365 Champion. So check your Rewardical ledger here, https://www.rewardical.com/Ledger?type=earned&pg=5
Chinedu O. posted:
Please I need to find out whether the reward of 1000 rewardicals for first position (total versa points) in the class has ended as I have not been rewarded for April 2018. Has the policy changed?

I just check my Rewardical ledger and see that the 1000 tokens was awarded to all E365 Monthly Champion on May 10, 2018 for April E365 Champion.

So check your Rewardical ledger here, www.rewardical.com/Ledger?type=earned&pg=5
50x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

| Edit settings