Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Suggestion To The Discontinued Class Cash

Posted 9 days ago More by Olanrewaju G.

In respect to the discontinuation of Class Cash Drawing for new Affiliates, I think there should be a substitute (another reward) just to compensate new affiliates and encourage them to move further in there business. Either by giving Tcredits, Versapoints and or Rewardicals. It will be in there account until they knew its usefulness. Thanks for your honourable consideration.
In respect to the discontinuation of Class Cash Drawing for new Affiliates, I think there should be a substitute (another reward) just to compensate new affiliates and encourage them to move further in there business. Either by giving Tcredits, Versapoints and or Rewardicals. It will be in there account until they knew its usefulness.
Thanks for your honourable consideration.
2x SUPPORT
Olanrewaju G.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago

It would be great idea, but we already have a lot of rewards only if we know how to achieve them! So I would like to have something new but for the new members and those who have hard moves here! Thank you for your post and idea! Yours gratefully
It would be great idea, but we already have a lot of rewards only if we know how to achieve them!
So I would like to have something new but for the new members and those who have hard moves here!
Thank you for your post and idea!
Yours gratefully

SUPPORT
Besa I.

Macedonia

Posted 9 days ago

Class cash, in my opinion and experience, did not bring more working members, than those who only expected the prize and left the SFI. I hope a better solution after the abolition of class cash.
Class cash, in my opinion and experience, did not bring more working members, than those who only expected the prize and left the SFI. I hope a better solution after the abolition of class cash.
51x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Incentives can be beneficial if used in the right way. We are all adults here and the whole purpose of SFI is to build your own business that no one can take from you or you cannot get “fired” from like a regular j.o.b. The real incentive should be your personal accomplishments. Pat your own back, congratulate yourself and feel proud of what you can do when you actually put effort into it. If people need a reward just for joining and putting effort into learning the basics, typically that little reward is all they will chase and then leave anyway and it shows this business doesn’t really mean much to them. We are all looking for the diamonds and yes I know we need to help those along who need help when they show a genuine interest. Personally I won’t chase or push people to do something for themself.
Incentives can be beneficial if used in the right way. We are all adults here and the whole purpose of SFI is to build your own business that no one can take from you or you cannot get “fired” from like a regular j.o.b. The real incentive should be your personal accomplishments. Pat your own back, congratulate yourself and feel proud of what you can do when you actually put effort into it. If people need a reward just for joining and putting effort into learning the basics, typically that little reward is all they will chase and then leave anyway and it shows this business doesn’t really mean much to them. We are all looking for the diamonds and yes I know we need to help those along who need help when they show a genuine interest. Personally I won’t chase or push people to do something for themself.
3x SUPPORT
Susan M.

United States

Posted 9 days ago More by Jan G. 1 Reply

[quote=1395524]In respect to the discontinuation of Class Cash Drawing for new Affiliates, I think there should be a substitute (another reward) just to compensate new affiliates and encourage them to move further in there business. Either by giving Tcredits, Versapoints and or Rewardicals. It will be in there account until they knew its usefulness. Thanks for your honourable consideration. [/quote] The discontinuation happen, after I signed up ... my face-to-face recruitment presentations for PSAs has changed several times to adjust to numerous changes in SFI ... ... have decided to suspend face-to-face presentations for PSAs and just do online recruitment via my personal published sites ... Jan Network Majic Queen
Olanrewaju G. posted:
In respect to the discontinuation of Class Cash Drawing for new Affiliates, I think there should be a substitute (another reward) just to compensate new affiliates and encourage them to move further in there business. Either by giving Tcredits, Versapoints and or Rewardicals. It will be in there account until they knew its usefulness.
Thanks for your honourable consideration.

The discontinuation happen, after I signed up ... my face-to-face recruitment presentations for PSAs has changed several times to adjust to numerous changes in SFI ...

... have decided to suspend face-to-face presentations for PSAs and just do online recruitment via my personal published sites ...

Jan
Network Majic Queen
5x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 9 days ago More by Zoran T. 1 Reply

Hi Olanrewaju! Here's what Mr. Gary says on this issue: "Right. As I've stated in other recent threads, we are discontinuing it (as soon as the new programming can be completed). That's 100% official. Class Cash will be gone soon." "Full implementation is likely weeks away (and I've been talking about this on the forum for quite a few days already and you can always just check your "Follows" to read my posts quickly and easily each day). In the meantime, for anyone joining while the offer is still in place, we will OF COURSE honor our commitment. " "P.S. We're never going to replace something with something that we think is worse that what it's replacing of course! On the contrary, your future team members will have something MUCH better than a 1-in-a-3000 chance to win some cash (the typical odds with Class Cash to win with how many are joining SFI daily these days)." For more, please read this thread: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=119288&pg=1]https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=119288&pg=1[/url] Best regards!
Hi Olanrewaju!

Here's what Mr. Gary says on this issue:

"Right. As I've stated in other recent threads, we are discontinuing it (as soon as the new programming can be completed). That's 100% official. Class Cash will be gone soon."

"Full implementation is likely weeks away (and I've been talking about this on the forum for quite a few days already and you can always just check your "Follows" to read my posts quickly and easily each day). In the meantime, for anyone joining while the offer is still in place, we will OF COURSE honor our commitment. "

"P.S. We're never going to replace something with something that we think is worse that what it's replacing of course! On the contrary, your future team members will have something MUCH better than a 1-in-a-3000 chance to win some cash (the typical odds with Class Cash to win with how many are joining SFI daily these days)."

For more, please read this thread:

https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=119288&pg=1

Best regards!
30x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 9 days ago More by Zoran T.

[quote=1395574]Hi Olanrewaju! Here's what Mr. Gary says on this issue: "Right. As I've stated in other recent threads, we are discontinuing it (as soon as the new programming can be completed). That's 100% official. Class Cash will be gone soon." "Full implementation is likely weeks away (and I've been talking about this on the forum for quite a few days already and you can always just check your "Follows" to read my posts quickly and easily each day). In the meantime, for anyone joining while the offer is still in place, we will OF COURSE honor our commitment. " "P.S. We're never going to replace something with something that we think is worse that what it's replacing of course! On the contrary, your future team members will have something MUCH better than a 1-in-a-3000 chance to win some cash (the typical odds with Class Cash to win with how many are joining SFI daily these days)." For more, please read this thread: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=119288&pg=1]https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=119288&pg=1[/url] Best regards![/quote] Here's what Mr. Gery says on this issue:
Zoran T. posted:
Hi Olanrewaju!

Here's what Mr. Gary says on this issue:

"Right. As I've stated in other recent threads, we are discontinuing it (as soon as the new programming can be completed). That's 100% official. Class Cash will be gone soon."

"Full implementation is likely weeks away (and I've been talking about this on the forum for quite a few days already and you can always just check your "Follows" to read my posts quickly and easily each day). In the meantime, for anyone joining while the offer is still in place, we will OF COURSE honor our commitment. "

"P.S. We're never going to replace something with something that we think is worse that what it's replacing of course! On the contrary, your future team members will have something MUCH better than a 1-in-a-3000 chance to win some cash (the typical odds with Class Cash to win with how many are joining SFI daily these days)."

For more, please read this thread:

https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=119288&pg=1

Best regards!

Here's what Mr. Gery says on this issue:
30x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 9 days ago

Just a few days back,our hon'ble Gery Sir informed in a thread that experiment on Class Cash is over and very soon new scheme will come in place of Class Cash. So, we should wait for new announcement in place of Class Cash.
Just a few days back,our hon'ble Gery Sir informed in a thread that experiment on Class Cash is over and very soon new scheme will come in place of Class Cash.
So, we should wait for new announcement in place of Class Cash.
5x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago More by Olanrewaju G.

You see, that's why i love SFI, the best off all
You see, that's why i love SFI, the best off all
2x SUPPORT
Olanrewaju G.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago More by Gery 2 Replies

[quote=1395559]The discontinuation happen, after I signed up ... [/quote] Hi Jan, Not sure where you got this. Class Cash has not yet been discontinued. We're awarding winners every day from the program and will continue to do so until a full 30 days from (after) the date it is discontinued. There will be an can't-miss announcement when it's officially discontinued.
Jan G. posted:
The discontinuation happen, after I signed up ...

Hi Jan,

Not sure where you got this. Class Cash has not yet been discontinued. We're awarding winners every day from the program and will continue to do so until a full 30 days from (after) the date it is discontinued. There will be an can't-miss announcement when it's officially discontinued.
Gery

United States

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1395773][quote=1395559]The discontinuation happen, after I signed up ... [/quote] Hi Jan, Not sure where you got this. Class Cash has not yet been discontinued. We're awarding winners every day from the program and will continue to do so until a full 30 days from (after) the date it is discontinued. There will be an can't-miss announcement when it's officially discontinued.[/quote] Thanks, Mr. Gery, for the timely clarification! Best Wishes. Mohammed Ahmed
Gery posted:
Jan G. posted:
The discontinuation happen, after I signed up ...

Hi Jan,

Not sure where you got this. Class Cash has not yet been discontinued. We're awarding winners every day from the program and will continue to do so until a full 30 days from (after) the date it is discontinued. There will be an can't-miss announcement when it's officially discontinued.

Thanks, Mr. Gery, for the timely clarification!
Best Wishes.

Mohammed Ahmed
SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago

In my opinion, most new affiliates misunderstand the concept of Class Cash. They expect to receive as soon as possible without fulfilling the requirements. They expect immediate cash. I believe that every new affiliate got equal chance to win the draw if they fulfill the requirement. Well, we wait and see any better options in the future.
In my opinion, most new affiliates misunderstand the concept of Class Cash. They expect to receive as soon as possible without fulfilling the requirements. They expect immediate cash. I believe that every new affiliate got equal chance to win the draw if they fulfill the requirement. Well, we wait and see any better options in the future.
4x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings