Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to guide new PSA to gear up to EA and further ranks

Posted 8 months ago

I joined in Dec 17 and at present holding BTL . Although I am progressing I am not satisfied with my pace of progress . As we know in-spite of followup and best efforts to train/help new affiliates 98% of them or more affiliates joining SFI never gear up . Most of them even don't care to complete their profile or read Launch Pad . Nevertheless thats part of our type of business world over . We must continue to do our work of guiding ,teaching, encouraging them & we are doing it. I am doing following steps to build my team : 1. hand Shake ( with default welcome letter ) 2. Welcome letter in detail through genealogy mails to new PSA , Nes CSA etc 3. Every day at least one mail to Movers giving them tips and guidelines to increase VP s 4. Send greetings cards on their arrival , birthday and achievements of ranks 5. mails for appreciation of special efforts by EA or higher ranks . My question , is there a better way to get a better result ? if you have tips please let me know. Do any one have summarized mail draft covering all important ,crucial actions to be taken step wise by a new affiliates earning him maximum VPs at the earliest ??
I joined in Dec 17 and at present holding BTL . Although I am progressing I am not satisfied with my pace of progress . As we know in-spite of followup and best efforts to train/help new affiliates 98% of them or more affiliates joining SFI never gear up . Most of them even don't care to complete their profile or read Launch Pad . Nevertheless thats part of our type of business world over .
We must continue to do our work of guiding ,teaching, encouraging them & we are doing it. I am doing following steps to build my team :
1. hand Shake ( with default welcome letter )
2. Welcome letter in detail through genealogy mails to new PSA , Nes CSA etc
3. Every day at least one mail to Movers giving them tips and guidelines to increase VP s
4. Send greetings cards on their arrival , birthday and achievements of ranks
5. mails for appreciation of special efforts by EA or higher ranks .
My question , is there a better way to get a better result ? if you have tips please let me know.
Do any one have summarized mail draft covering all important ,crucial actions to be taken step wise by a new affiliates earning him maximum VPs at the earliest ??

Jayanti V.

India

Posted 8 months ago

Excellent question and great efforts on your part to motivate your team. I wish I had a good answer for you but I struggle with it just as you described. Always a blessing when we find a team member willing to proceed and succeed in SFI
Excellent question and great efforts on your part to motivate your team. I wish I had a good answer for you but I struggle with it just as you described. Always a blessing when we find a team member willing to proceed and succeed in SFI
5x SUPPORT
Dennis S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Jayanti! That's a very good question, but I have no answer to it. The same problem is also troubling me because there are a lot of associates involved in SFI and they do not appear anymore on e-mail or on inbox messages. The steps that you do are doing the same thing to me, but it does not matter because nobody answers my messages. We have to be persistent and patient, it will be someone who is ready to get involved in this business. Happy further work.
Hi Jayanti!
That's a very good question, but I have no answer to it.
The same problem is also troubling me because there are a lot of associates involved in SFI and they do not appear anymore on e-mail or on inbox messages.
The steps that you do are doing the same thing to me, but it does not matter because nobody answers my messages.
We have to be persistent and patient, it will be someone who is ready to get involved in this business.
Happy further work.
13x SUPPORT
Nikola V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Remember the case at hand, is like cutting the giant iroko tree with an axe! it will definately fall down for you one day if you remain undaunted and focused! The problem you experience, happens to a larger percentage of leaders here based on information made available in the forum almost on daily bases.. My joy and advise for you, on what i do, is to continue the good leadership motivation work you are doing..that's the sacrifice of a good an awesome leader.. one day, the seed you are sowing, tirelessly, will yield golden fruits for harvests.. Definitely, at your persistent in motivating your PSAs, some will later respond but others may not but do NOT be disappointed...However, you may concentrate more effort and energy on those that are responsive to leadership traits and assistance.
Remember the case at hand, is like cutting the giant iroko tree with an axe!
it will definately fall down for you one day if you remain undaunted and focused!
The problem you experience, happens to a larger percentage of leaders here
based on information made available in the forum almost on daily bases..
My joy and advise for you, on what i do, is to continue the good leadership
motivation work you are doing..that's the sacrifice of a good an awesome leader..
one day, the seed you are sowing, tirelessly, will yield golden fruits for harvests..
Definitely, at your persistent in motivating your PSAs, some will later respond
but others may not but do NOT be disappointed...However, you may concentrate
more effort and energy on those that are responsive to leadership traits and assistance.
5x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago

Hello, Jayanti. First of all, congratulations for your STL status! Well, greetings welcome messages, greetings eCards, weekly team newsletters and the other motivating procedures we use to do as well are smart basic improvements. Additionally, we must promote the business for team building and TripleClicks, Localvantia and Rewardical for sales incomes! Doing our best on these fields! The more, we must to adopt the premise "SFI works with the workers". Being focused to attend who does the work we need should be done! Best salutations of a Brazilian fellow!
Hello, Jayanti.

First of all, congratulations for your STL status!

Well, greetings welcome messages, greetings eCards, weekly team newsletters and the other motivating procedures we use to do as well are smart basic improvements. Additionally, we must promote the business for team building and TripleClicks, Localvantia and Rewardical for sales incomes! Doing our best on these fields!

The more, we must to adopt the premise "SFI works with the workers". Being focused to attend who does the work we need should be done!

Best salutations of a Brazilian fellow!
6x SUPPORT
Tarcisio S.

Brazil

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Jayanti the problem you highlighted is faced by each and everybody. The only possible solution is to build a team as early as possible and to be patient, positive and persevering. This is my humble opinion.
Jayanti the problem you highlighted is faced by each and everybody. The only possible solution is to build a team as early as possible and to be patient, positive and persevering. This is my humble opinion.
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Great plan and press on until you get your top PSAs . Once you get your top 5 PSAs reassign new PSAs to them. As they duplicate you, your organization will have a healthy growth. One branch can handle a few healthy fruits but a tree can handle many. What you can add on top of your list is modern communication technology with your movers, like Facebook's messenger, Viber, and WhatsApp. All of these are Apps that you and your team carry with them on their smartphones 24 hours a day. and wherever they go. You can create groups where an answer to one person's question can trigger new ideas in someone's else's mind. This way you can create a team of select affiliates that you can communicate with very easily.
Great plan and press on until you get your top PSAs . Once you get your top 5 PSAs reassign new PSAs to them. As they duplicate you, your organization will have a healthy growth. One branch can handle a few healthy fruits but a tree can handle many.

What you can add on top of your list is modern communication technology with your movers, like Facebook's messenger, Viber, and WhatsApp. All of these are Apps that you and your team carry with them on their smartphones 24 hours a day. and wherever they go. You can create groups where an answer to one person's question can trigger new ideas in someone's else's mind. This way you can create a team of select affiliates that you can communicate with very easily.
7x SUPPORT
John S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Looks like we all at SFI have the same problem many join but very few make and effort at it ,which may be daunting to say the least, But the only answer is keep doing what you are doing ,Like us all keep working at it. SFI itself did not come around overnite it takes time and patience , So keep at it you keep putting forth the effort and before you know it things start to work, and don't forget to work with your workers.
Looks like we all at SFI have the same problem many join but very few make and effort at it ,which may be daunting to say the least, But the only answer is keep doing what you are doing ,Like us all keep working at it. SFI itself did not come around overnite it takes time and patience , So keep at it you keep putting forth the effort and before you know it things start to work, and don't forget to work with your workers.
Joseph H.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 8 months ago

Good Day Jayanti V. , I agree with Dennis S...... "GREAT" efforts on your part! You have motivated me to reexamine my "efforts" or lack of. Seeing as you have all this in place, this goes back to your excellent question. I know I, and others, have had similar questions. Thank you for the Forum. I look forward to the answers/ideas our Affiliates (around the globe) may have. I congratulate your BEST EFFORTS! Have a Blessed Day Stay Safe
Good Day Jayanti V. , I agree with Dennis S...... "GREAT" efforts on your part! You have motivated me to reexamine my "efforts" or lack of. Seeing as you have all this in place, this goes back to your excellent question. I know I, and others, have had similar questions. Thank you for the Forum. I look forward to the answers/ideas our Affiliates (around the globe) may have. I congratulate your BEST EFFORTS! Have a Blessed Day Stay Safe
Shaunalee C.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago

In this work for how you write well done But you must be lucky in finding the good affiliate, you can motivate as you want everything is useless you have to have luck- A tip just buy PSA, and do an advertising campaign to get enrolled, do not give up because sooner or later you'll find the right person.:thumbsup:
In this work for how you write well done
But you must be lucky in finding the good affiliate, you can motivate as you want
everything is useless you have to have luck-
A tip just buy PSA, and do an advertising campaign to get enrolled, do not give up because sooner or later you'll find the right person.
Vincenzo P.

Italy

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Hello.. Mr. Jayanti V... I appreciate your joining SFIs business on 22nd December, 2017 and able to earn the status of STL, which is quite awesome. The efforts you put towards your strategy and timely investment into business, to earn this status, is commendable. However, everyone is not having such an attitude, moreover, the newbie into internet business takes a time to understand the concept and also don't feel good to invest immediately. However, the approach to motivate the PSAs/CSAs, you have adopted, is quite good, hope you would keep it continue. patiently. In my opinion, one must have a sincere planning and timely action to achieve the success in SFIs business, as the SFIs business is a Team Work, that is, the success of Team, the cause of help to achieve the success in SFIs. Hence, the day you would be able to create your duplicate, that would be mile stone of your success. Please move patiently and positively to achieve your goal. Locate from the existing Team, the sincere and active PSAs/CSAs, whom are interested towards SFIs business, determined yourself, extending all the possible and reasonable help at your level and timely directions, to move towards the status of EA, sharing before them the concept of Auto-Delivery and Investment into business, giving your example, how you have been benefited, to achieve this status and how the versa points, earning against the Auto-Delivery Order helping you to maintain the status every month. Motivate them to develop Team, reassignment of PSAs, is the best option to extend help, that would also benefit you. Finally, be determined to develop your Team, keeping your efforts continue to follow with the existing team, adding more and more members into your Team, to have a good team available, all the time. Be positive, Be determined, always..
Hello.. Mr. Jayanti V...

I appreciate your joining SFIs business on 22nd December, 2017 and able to earn the status of STL, which is quite awesome. The efforts you put towards your strategy and timely investment into business, to earn this status, is commendable. However, everyone is not having such an attitude, moreover, the newbie into internet business takes a time to understand the concept and also don't feel good to invest immediately.

However, the approach to motivate the PSAs/CSAs, you have adopted, is quite good, hope you would keep it continue. patiently.

In my opinion, one must have a sincere planning and timely action to achieve the success in SFIs business, as the SFIs business is a Team Work, that is, the success of Team, the cause of help to achieve the success in SFIs. Hence, the day you would be able to create your duplicate, that would be mile stone of your success. Please move patiently and positively to achieve your goal.

Locate from the existing Team, the sincere and active PSAs/CSAs, whom are interested towards SFIs business, determined yourself, extending all the possible and reasonable help at your level and timely directions, to move towards the status of EA, sharing before them the concept of Auto-Delivery and Investment into business, giving your example, how you have been benefited, to achieve this status and how the versa points, earning against the Auto-Delivery Order helping you to maintain the status every month.

Motivate them to develop Team, reassignment of PSAs, is the best option to extend help, that would also benefit you.

Finally, be determined to develop your Team, keeping your efforts continue to follow with the existing team, adding more and more members into your Team, to have a good team available, all the time.

Be positive, Be determined, always..
SUPPORT
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Syed M. Bruce H.

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Jayanti, The problem you are having is the same problem the rest of us is having. All we can do as a good leader is to keep doing those things that got us this far, repetition is the way we learn so we keep repeating those things that help us build our teams thus far. After all Rome was not built over night and neither was SFI so we keep doings those things we have been doing. Speed is not what we are after, good results is what we see as our outcome gets brighter. It may be a little slower than we want but our patience is what will help produce good results. Keep pushing upward it will bring in our success.
Hi Jayanti,

The problem you are having is the same problem the rest of us is having.
All we can do as a good leader is to keep doing those things that got
us this far, repetition is the way we learn so we keep repeating those
things that help us build our teams thus far. After all Rome was not
built over night and neither was SFI so we keep doings those things we have
been doing. Speed is not what we are after, good results is what we
see as our outcome gets brighter. It may be a little slower than we want
but our patience is what will help produce good results.

Keep pushing upward it will bring in our success.
19x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings