SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardical Exchange Addition

Posted 9 months ago More by Chris J.

Since we seem to have many Amazon gift cards readily available for PriceBender's Auctions, is there any way we can get those added to the rewardical exchange? People like to earn rewards for cash back and those that don't use bitcoin pretty much do not have that option. I feel this will boost the need or want for Rewardical Tokens and improve the marketing efforts as well. Just 1 would work. Say $250 amazon card, so you at least have to earn quite a bit of Rewardicals before accumulating enough for this exchange option. Is this something we are considering or is something like that too difficult to keep the Exchange rate regulated? Sincerely, Chris J
Since we seem to have many Amazon gift cards readily available for PriceBender's Auctions, is there any way we can get those added to the rewardical exchange?
People like to earn rewards for cash back and those that don't use bitcoin pretty much do not have that option.
I feel this will boost the need or want for Rewardical Tokens and improve the marketing efforts as well.

Just 1 would work.
Say $250 amazon card, so you at least have to earn quite a bit of Rewardicals before accumulating enough for this exchange option.

Is this something we are considering or is something like that too difficult to keep the Exchange rate regulated?

Sincerely,
Chris J
11x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Chris! We were told that much more is about to come in Rewardical exchange panel ... So it really might be one of next to appear options. As for myself I am already very satisfied with what I can redeem my Rewardicals for, but with even wider offer it would be just fantastic ! I am looking forward to it ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/MhkKZqu.png[/img]
Hi Chris!

We were told that much more is about to come in Rewardical exchange panel ... So it really might be one of next to appear options.

As for myself I am already very satisfied with what I can redeem my Rewardicals for, but with even wider offer it would be just fantastic !

I am looking forward to it !

Best regards !

313x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #12

I too am very satisfied with the exchange options, but I do know that as a whole most would prefer at least 1 option that relates to direct cash without it having to be spent at TripleClicks or having to learn all about bitcoin and how it works in order to use that option(which is really most likely oir best option) Something about knowing there is cash at the end of the tunnel makes each step a little easier to motivate yourself. Amazon gift card would fit that purpose in my opinion
I too am very satisfied with the exchange options, but I do know that as a whole most would prefer at least 1 option that relates to direct cash without it having to be spent at TripleClicks or having to learn all about bitcoin and how it works in order to use that option(which is really most likely oir best option)
Something about knowing there is cash at the end of the tunnel makes each step a little easier to motivate yourself.
Amazon gift card would fit that purpose in my opinion
11x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago More by Niki Sladjana N. 1 Reply

Good luck with your search and your job, SFI is the best internet marketing company in the world and l hope that you will be happy here like ldo👍
Good luck with your search and your job, SFI is the best internet marketing company in the world and l hope that you will be happy here like ldo👍
SUPPORT

[quote=1363749]Good luck with your search and your job, SFI is the best internet marketing company in the world and l hope that you will be happy here like ldo👍[/quote] What search? What job? Did ypu post this in the right place?
Niki Sladjana N. posted:

What search? What job? Did ypu post this in the right place?
11x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago

[quote=1363725]Since we seem to have many Amazon gift cards readily available for PriceBender's Auctions, is there any way we can get those added to the rewardical exchange? People like to earn rewards for cash back and those that don't use bitcoin pretty much do not have that option. I feel this will boost the need or want for Rewardical Tokens and improve the marketing efforts as well. Just 1 would work. Say $250 amazon card, so you at least have to earn quite a bit of Rewardicals before accumulating enough for this exchange option. Is this something we are considering or is something like that too difficult to keep the Exchange rate regulated? Sincerely, Chris J[/quote] Hello Chris! We had a similar thread[url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1356744#post-1356744]https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1356744#post-1356744[/url], but we still do not know the answer. Best wishes!
Chris J. posted:
Since we seem to have many Amazon gift cards readily available for PriceBender's Auctions, is there any way we can get those added to the rewardical exchange?
People like to earn rewards for cash back and those that don't use bitcoin pretty much do not have that option.
I feel this will boost the need or want for Rewardical Tokens and improve the marketing efforts as well.

Just 1 would work.
Say $250 amazon card, so you at least have to earn quite a bit of Rewardicals before accumulating enough for this exchange option.

Is this something we are considering or is something like that too difficult to keep the Exchange rate regulated?

Sincerely,
Chris J

Hello Chris! We had a similar threadhttps://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1356744#post-1356744, but we still do not know the answer. Best wishes!

[quote=1363758] Hello Chris! We had a similar thread[url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1356744#post-1356744]https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1356744#post-1356744[/url], but we still do not know the answer. Best wishes! [/quote] Thank you for pointing this out. I didn't see this thread before and it wasn't in suggestions
Zoran T. posted:

Hello Chris! We had a similar threadhttps://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1356744#post-1356744, but we still do not know the answer. Best wishes!

Thank you for pointing this out. I didn't see this thread before and it wasn't in suggestions
11x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago

Nice post Chris, we look out for that cash reward. thanks
Nice post Chris, we look out for that cash reward. thanks
Kenneth N.

Nigeria

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Chris, I say this will be a welcome development. Perhaps is in the pipeline as I believe there are things yet to come Exchange for cash is really motivating especially for those not too comfortable with Bitcoin or not yet understood the Bitcoin operations. best regards
Hi Chris,
I say this will be a welcome development.
Perhaps is in the pipeline as I believe there are things yet to come
Exchange for cash is really motivating
especially for those not too comfortable with Bitcoin or not yet understood
the Bitcoin operations.
best regards
9x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago

Yes, I agree. Having Amazon Gift Cards would open the field much more to not only give members options, but to encourage people to join as PRMs. Being in Australia, to purchase through Amazon with a gift card would be an encouragement for PRMs. Also, it would help with establishing Localvantia in this area. It would encourage PRMs to purchase locally, receive Rewardicals and know they have the option to receive an Amazon Gift Card. More members in the area will make it easier to encourage local businesses to participate in Localvantia. All round, it would be a win, win situation.
Yes, I agree. Having Amazon Gift Cards would open the field much more to not only give members options, but to encourage people to join as PRMs. Being in Australia, to purchase through Amazon with a gift card would be an encouragement for PRMs. Also, it would help with establishing Localvantia in this area. It would encourage PRMs to purchase locally, receive Rewardicals and know they have the option to receive an Amazon Gift Card. More members in the area will make it easier to encourage local businesses to participate in Localvantia.

All round, it would be a win, win situation.

I feel this could just be the beginning of something greater, farther down the line once more established we could easily revert back more to TripleClicks gift cards and people would look at them in the same way ad they do amazon cards, but for now it will build a rhythm with affiliates and rewardical members and allow SFI to establish a balance in regulating its RT value. Until TripleClicks provides a variety of products this is pointless.
I feel this could just be the beginning of something greater, farther down the line once more established we could easily revert back more to TripleClicks gift cards and people would look at them in the same way ad they do amazon cards, but for now it will build a rhythm with affiliates and rewardical members and allow SFI to establish a balance in regulating its RT value.
Until TripleClicks provides a variety of products this is pointless.
11x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 months ago More by Niki Sladjana N.

My first post was mistake sorry, Good luck.........now I see that you already have the answers and l hope that you will get it everything right. good luck to you!!!
My first post was mistake sorry,
Good luck.........now I see that you already have the answers and l hope that you will get it everything right. good luck to you!!!
SUPPORT

Liked by James K.

| Edit settings