Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

sales and orders

Posted 3 months ago

how to find orders during selling of a commodity in my tab?
cosy l.

Tanzania, United Republic Of

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Cosmas, I am sorry, I don't understand your question, can you explain in more detail what troubles you.
Hello Cosmas,
I am sorry, I don't understand your question, can you explain in more detail what troubles you.
28x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Cosmas! If i you want to see what you orders! kindly check your tripleclicks member centre and see the list
Hi Cosmas! If i you want to see what you orders! kindly check your tripleclicks member centre and see the list
Muhammed H.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

If you have promoted one or two items in tripleclick and want to know if your prospects have placed orders, kindly visit your scoreboard tab for the sales you made and your commission volume.
If you have promoted one or two items in tripleclick and want to know if your prospects have placed orders, kindly visit your scoreboard tab for the sales you made and your commission volume.
Kenneth N.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1363697]how to find orders during selling of a commodity in my tab? [/quote] Go Here: https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SalesNotificationReport
cosy l. posted:

Go Here: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SalesNotificationReport
69x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings