Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Office Supplies

Posted 6 months ago More by KAYODE O.

Can we get office supplies on tripleclicks.com?
Can we get office supplies on tripleclicks.com?
KAYODE O.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Yes, just go to triple clicks and put what you are looking for in the search box Kayode.
Yes, just go to triple clicks and put what you are looking for in the search box Kayode.
3x SUPPORT
Eldon T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Yes, I have found everything I need on triple clicks Type what you are looking for in the search bar
Yes, I have found everything I need on triple clicks
Type what you are looking for in the search bar
8x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

But i still don't see what 'am looking for.
But i still don't see what 'am looking for.
KAYODE O.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Kayode O - What is it that you are looking for, please be specific what you are inquiring about. Thanks for visiting THE FORUM. Please post and reply more often. Your photo portrays a very professional image. The Forum users, posters & repliers will have a better chance of helping you when they know the item (s) you are interested in. Bless you and yours. Congratulations on acquiring Bronze Team Leader-BTL in just under 2 weeks, I commend you on your $uccess on acquiring Rank quickly. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA Bruce Harper.
Kayode O - What is it that you are looking for, please be specific what you are inquiring about. Thanks for visiting THE FORUM. Please post and reply more often. Your photo portrays a very professional image. The Forum users, posters &
repliers will have a better chance of helping you when they know the item (s) you are interested in. Bless you and yours.
Congratulations on acquiring Bronze Team Leader-BTL in just under 2 weeks, I commend you on your $uccess on acquiring
Rank quickly.
Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA
Bruce Harper.

12x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Miroslav V.

Thanks for your response, i need Multipurpose Paper Letter 8.5" X 11" ( A4 Printing Paper).
Thanks for your response, i need Multipurpose Paper Letter 8.5" X 11" ( A4 Printing Paper).
KAYODE O.

United States

Posted 5 months ago

Another suggestion - if you have a stationery store near you (I wouldn't recommend a big chain like Staples or Office Depot though) take a photo of the storefront and pre-register them for Localvantia....this way when you shop there you earn RW for just buying stuff you need anyway....
Another suggestion - if you have a stationery store near you (I wouldn't recommend a big chain like Staples or Office Depot though) take a photo of the storefront and pre-register them for Localvantia....this way when you shop there you earn RW for just buying stuff you need anyway....
Christopher G.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Dale L. Bruce H.

Posted 5 months ago More by KAYODE O.

Thanks for your response. I do shop at staples and office depot, why are both not on tripleClicks.com?
Thanks for your response. I do shop at staples and office depot, why are both not on tripleClicks.com?
KAYODE O.

United States

| Edit settings