Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Triple Win

Posted 3 months ago

Triple Win, Hello everyone, I woke up this morning to receive these good news. I feel happy to share with my SFI family. Wishing you all great wins daily. [img]https://i.imgur.com/GCNcYkj.jpg[/img]
Triple Win,

Hello everyone, I woke up this morning to receive these good news. I feel happy to share with my SFI family. Wishing you all great wins daily.

Daramfonabasi O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations! The first thing I do when I wake up is check my messages to see what I have won. I always expect to win something. Even if I don’t I know there are other opportunities in the day to win something. It’s just such a great business to be with! Keep playing, keep winning, keep building success. Susan
Congratulations! The first thing I do when I wake up is check my messages to see what I have won. I always expect to win something. Even if I don’t I know there are other opportunities in the day to win something. It’s just such a great business to be with!
Keep playing, keep winning, keep building success.
Susan
4x SUPPORT
Susan M.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations to you, Daramfonabasi O. Keep up the great work!
Congratulations to you, Daramfonabasi O. Keep up the great work!
Olasupo S.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

WOW ! Daramfonabasi, Are you related to the game master to have such results? Congratulations and keep the Faith. With SFI all good things are bound to happen to those well intended. Keep on being lucky. It's a state of mind.
WOW ! Daramfonabasi, Are you related to the game master to have such results? Congratulations and keep the Faith.
With SFI all good things are bound to happen to those well intended. Keep on being lucky. It's a state of mind.
SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations! Ma'am Daramfonabasi O., I can relate with you, I 've experience the same thing and same feeling.. More winnings to come..! 😊
Congratulations! Ma'am Daramfonabasi O., I can relate with you, I 've experience the same thing and same feeling..

More winnings to come..! 😊
Angelie a.

Philippines

Posted 3 months ago

CONGRATULATIONS to you, Daramfonabasi O, on your Triple Winnings! Keep Playing & keep winnings!
CONGRATULATIONS to you, Daramfonabasi O, on your Triple Winnings!
Keep Playing & keep winnings!
2x SUPPORT
Uche J.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

A Big Congrats to you Daramfonabasi! Here's to many more crowns for you.
A Big Congrats to you Daramfonabasi! Here's to many more crowns for you.
Sydona F.

United Kingdom

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Daramfonabasi O, Congratulations to you for such a good news. You must be extremely lucky to win all three rewards at a time on 13 Feb. 2018 and now on wards no one cane say : "UNLUCKY THIRTEEN" - O. K? Wish you best of luck
Hi Daramfonabasi O,
Congratulations to you for such a good news. You must be extremely lucky to win all three rewards at a time on 13 Feb. 2018 and now on wards no one cane say : "UNLUCKY THIRTEEN" - O. K?
Wish you best of luck

SUPPORT
Sailajananda C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Bruce H. Szilvia Z.

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations! You're very lucky!
Congratulations! You're very lucky!
21x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Great! Congratulations
Great! Congratulations
Austen A.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Daramfonabasi O - WOW - You are on fire, keep those fingers crossed, kiss your rabbi's foot, shine your horseshoe, say your prayers, and keep racking up those winnings. Oh Yes, and visit the Lottery Store, why not pick a number 7. Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA. Bruce Harper
Daramfonabasi O - WOW - You are on fire, keep those fingers crossed, kiss your rabbi's foot, shine your horseshoe, say your prayers, and keep racking up those winnings. Oh Yes, and visit the Lottery Store, why not pick a number 7. Bless you
and yours, Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA. Bruce Harper
9x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Szilvia Z.

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations Daramfonabasi! We never know or achieve the winnings if we don't even try or do something about them. As randomly picked, you are the most luckiest person of the day.
Congratulations Daramfonabasi! We never know or achieve the winnings if we don't even try or do something about them. As randomly picked, you are the most luckiest person of the day.
4x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Szilvia Z.

| Edit settings