SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Badge Quest PRO and other Winnings...

Posted 10 months ago More by Angelie a.

Finally!.. I'm on a Badge Quest PRO level. I won 500 rewardicals, 40 rewardicals for the Daily Grand Drawing and another 500 rewardicals for the Daily Crown Drawing... A total of 1,040 rewardicals which I can redeem with TC or Versapoints.. [img]https://i.imgur.com/WVN5vj6.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lYCrmd2.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GHcn9fP.jpg[/img] "SUCCESS IS THE SUM OF SMALL EFFORTS, REPEATED DAY IN AND DAY OUT"
Finally!.. I'm on a Badge Quest PRO level. I won 500 rewardicals, 40 rewardicals for the Daily Grand Drawing and another 500 rewardicals for the Daily Crown Drawing... A total of 1,040 rewardicals which I can redeem with TC or Versapoints..

"SUCCESS IS THE SUM OF SMALL EFFORTS, REPEATED DAY IN AND DAY OUT"
Angelie a.

Philippines

Liked by Leslie S.

Posted 10 months ago

Congratulations Angelie for your all your winnings.Indeed SFI recognizes our effort by giving awards that will inspire us to continue in this online business. Aim High, Dream Big..
Congratulations Angelie for your all your winnings.Indeed SFI recognizes our effort by giving awards that will inspire us to continue in this online business. Aim High, Dream Big..
Ailene S.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Leslie S.

Thank you ma'am Ailene.. 😊
Thank you ma'am Ailene.. 😊
Angelie a.

Philippines

Posted 10 months ago

Congrats and more badge to come
Congrats and more badge to come
Brian A.

Philippines

Posted 10 months ago

Congrats to you
Congrats to you
Jonah P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Thanks Brian and Jonah.. 😊
Thanks Brian and Jonah.. 😊
Angelie a.

Philippines

Posted 10 months ago

Hi Angelie A.. Congrats to your overflowing blessings! You are very lucky girl! So I am quite sure attaining the EA level is no longer a problem to you. And you better start thinking of becoming a team leader to get more CSA and Tcredits. Once you become BTL another badge will be added to you and that is Designated Diamond, and finally you can start receiving PSA, PRM from your uplines Opti-Build assuming that they are Opti-builders. Simply invest for a 125pack Tcredit and set to autodelivery for a discount, and use the tcredits to play games and join the auction to get PSA or CSA, soon your level Badge Quest Pro will then become Badge Quest Master, and the prize? 1000 rewardicals...Use your RT to get the other 1500 VPs requirement for BTL. Start Building your team, to start increasing your commission. Happy to help, Charito F.
Hi Angelie A..
Congrats to your overflowing blessings! You are very lucky girl! So I am quite sure attaining the EA level is no longer a problem to you. And you better start thinking of becoming a team leader to get more CSA and Tcredits. Once you become BTL another badge will be added to you and that is Designated Diamond, and finally you can start receiving PSA, PRM from your uplines Opti-Build assuming that they are Opti-builders. Simply invest for a 125pack Tcredit and set to autodelivery for a discount, and use the tcredits to play games and join the auction to get PSA or CSA, soon your level Badge Quest Pro will then become Badge Quest Master, and the prize? 1000 rewardicals...Use your RT to get the other 1500 VPs requirement for BTL. Start Building your team, to start increasing your commission.

Happy to help,
Charito F.
SUPPORT
Charito F.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Congratulations Angeline. Keep up the good work
Congratulations Angeline. Keep up the good work
Franklyn B.

Philippines

| Edit settings