SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New affiliate

Posted 10 months ago More by Greg S.

Hi I'm new sfi affilate, madami pala member dito sa pinas.
Hi I'm new sfi affilate, madami pala member dito sa pinas.
Greg S.

Philippines

Posted 10 months ago More by BABY .

Welcome Kabayan, Greg S. :open_hands: :open_hands:
Welcome Kabayan, Greg S.
BABY .

Philippines

Posted 10 months ago More by Marivic B.

Welcome Mr. Greg, I hope you could see the privileges of the company as we all do here. One of the most important things here is you MUST contact your sponsor and uplines. Build a strong relationship/partnership with them. Next is you must accomplish your to do list or daily action task to earn valuable versapoints and read to learn from your launchpad. Welcome again and I wish you more power and God bless you.
Welcome Mr. Greg,
I hope you could see the privileges of the company as we all do here. One of the most important things here is you MUST contact your sponsor and uplines. Build a strong relationship/partnership with them. Next is you must accomplish your to do list or daily action task to earn valuable versapoints and read to learn from your launchpad. Welcome again and I wish you more power and God bless you.
SUPPORT
Marivic B.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Liked by Ivana K. Shrn B.

Posted 10 months ago

Welcome po sir
Welcome po sir
Jonah P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 months ago

Welcome to SFI kabayan! Tama ka , marami tayong miembro dito. At marami na rin nasa HIGH LEVEL na. Someday, ikaw rin, basta masipag at matiyaga ka lang mag log-in araw-araw para magawa mo ang daily activities mo dito s SFI. Nice meeting you here in FORUM kabayang Greg!
Welcome to SFI kabayan! Tama ka , marami tayong miembro dito.
At marami na rin nasa HIGH LEVEL na. Someday, ikaw rin, basta
masipag at matiyaga ka lang mag log-in araw-araw para magawa mo
ang daily activities mo dito s SFI.

Nice meeting you here in FORUM kabayang Greg!
leonida g.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 months ago

hello ...mdmi tlga taung mga filipino d2 sa sfi...4th active country ang philippines..im new also here ...hehe
hello ...mdmi tlga taung mga filipino d2 sa sfi...4th active country ang philippines..im new also here ...hehe
SUPPORT
erson a.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 months ago More by BABY .

Yes Kabayan Greg S. natutuwa ako daming Pilipino SFI member..:wave: :wave: :wave:
Yes Kabayan Greg S. natutuwa ako daming Pilipino SFI member..
BABY .

Philippines

Thank you.
Thank you.
Greg S.

Philippines

Hello mam, thank you very much.
Hello mam, thank you very much.
Greg S.

Philippines

Posted 10 months ago

Hi Nice to meet you all here! I am also new and still confusing how it works?
Hi Nice to meet you all here! I am also new and still confusing how it works?
RODITHA C.

Philippines

Oo nga medyo confusing ang dami dapat basahin at aralin. Pero nasa lunchpad lang lahat study lang. Ang sa isip ko lang nagawa nga ng iba why not tayo hndi. Di ba? Likewise nice to meet you also.
Oo nga medyo confusing ang dami dapat basahin at aralin. Pero nasa lunchpad lang lahat study lang. Ang sa isip ko lang nagawa nga ng iba why not tayo hndi. Di ba? Likewise nice to meet you also.
Greg S.

Philippines

Posted 10 months ago More by Marivic B.

ms. rodita and mr. greg, it is ok to be confused still, what is more important is don't hinder yourself from learning and don't let that confusion lead you to quitting. accept and beat the challenge of learning how to earn and be successful in SFI . DON'T QUIT. And as days gone by you will just realized that you are now successful in the business without knowing it. Goodluck again and MORE POWER and PATIENCE.
ms. rodita and mr. greg,
it is ok to be confused still, what is more important is don't hinder yourself from learning and don't let that confusion lead you to quitting. accept and beat the challenge of learning how to earn and be successful in SFI . DON'T QUIT. And as days gone by you will just realized that you are now successful in the business without knowing it. Goodluck again and MORE POWER and PATIENCE.
SUPPORT
Marivic B.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Liked by Shrn B.

| Edit settings