Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Website

Posted 5 months ago More by kathleen beth b.

I would like to ask, what does it mean that I have to install banner on my website or blog, where can I find it? or do I have to make my own website?
I would like to ask, what does it mean that I have to install banner on my website or blog, where can I find it? or do I have to make my own website?
kathleen beth b.

Philippines

Posted 4 months ago

Hi, Kathleen Beth, You must make your own website. There are a lot of free hosting sites that you can use. Just search in the internet for free hosting sites.
Hi, Kathleen Beth,

You must make your own website. There are a lot of free hosting sites that you can use. Just search in the internet for free hosting sites.
3x SUPPORT
Norman S.

Philippines

Posted 4 months ago

Yes, you have to make a site, and start advertising tripleclicks product on your website and earning commisions when someone click and buy the product.
Yes, you have to make a site, and start advertising tripleclicks product on your website and earning commisions when someone click and buy the product.
Frederick A.

Philippines

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Kathleen! It is easy to setup a blog nowadays. You can use your gmail account, for instance, to create a blog via blogger. It's free and user friendly. You can create a blog in a few minutes with it. In installing a banner, all you have to do is just add an html widget on it and copy-paste the html code of the banner you want to put there. You can then use your new blog to talk about SFI, TripleClicks, Localvantia and Rewardical. You can write about some of the products you like and then put a link that will direct your readers to it. Just invest a little bit of your time tinkering with it. You'll master it in time! :wink:
Hello Kathleen!

It is easy to setup a blog nowadays. You can use your gmail account, for instance, to create a blog via blogger. It's free and user friendly. You can create a blog in a few minutes with it. In installing a banner, all you have to do is just add an html widget on it and copy-paste the html code of the banner you want to put there. You can then use your new blog to talk about SFI, TripleClicks, Localvantia and Rewardical. You can write about some of the products you like and then put a link that will direct your readers to it. Just invest a little bit of your time tinkering with it. You'll master it in time!
12x SUPPORT
Allan J.

Philippines

Liked by Vlasta B.

Posted 4 months ago More by kathleen beth b.

thank you all for all ur shared ideas. it seems that all your comments are generally the same suggestions. thanks for your conserns, it really helped me a lot.
thank you all for all ur shared ideas. it seems that all your comments are generally the same suggestions. thanks for your conserns, it really helped me a lot.
kathleen beth b.

Philippines

| Edit settings