Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to become successful in SFI?

Posted 5 months ago

Hope everyone of us wants to be successful in SFI. What are the methods of learning and strategies on how to sponsor more downlines and duplicate it to be a successful network marketer. I think this is the great and big business worlwide that will help people to achieve dreams and make it real. This is the opportunity of individual to do whatever it takes. Be part of the future with SFI.
Hope everyone of us wants to be successful in SFI. What are the methods
of learning and strategies on how to sponsor more downlines and duplicate
it to be a successful network marketer. I think this is the great and big business
worlwide that will help people to achieve dreams and make it real. This is the
opportunity of individual to do whatever it takes. Be part of the future with SFI.
Brian A.

Philippines

Liked by Ronald P.

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Hello Brian! There are many ways and methods on how to sponsor and then later on have the process duplicated in this business. It entirely depends on the individual what works best for him. He could take one method and make a team out of it or go for a combination methods. He can start from within his own personal circle, for example, and then slowly spread out to various layers of communities around the world via a variety of online platforms. He can also go by the paid route of getting PSAs from packages like the Builder Bundle, PSAs To Go, S-Builder, etc. Another way is by going through the bidding route, Bid and Build, etc. He can also combine both personal and paid methods for maximum effect. I mean, this business involves a numbers game. Only a small percentage of those who register after all end up becoming active, and fewer still are those who grow and become productive enough to duplicate. So we really have to keep looking for our diamonds from what seem to be an endless pile dirt and rocks. And it is up to individual affiliates on how to go about it, or how to set his goal on sponsorship and team building, make a plan to achieve them and then act on them. But the most important part to remember though before embarking on any sales pitch to sponsor anyone is first to learn more about the business we intend to invite people into. That way, even before we roll out the narrative that this or that is the way to go, they can see for themselves that you have gone through the road already and can see for themselves what they are putting themselves into by just looking at you. I mean, a blind man cannot simply tell everyone the grass is greener on the other side and believe him when the people he is talking to can see for themselves that he is blind. People should be able to see that we know what we are talking about . And the best way to do that is if we are already walking the talk and letting our walk doing the talk. I would recommend reading SFI Pres. Gery Carson's [url=https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index]SFI Rules of Success[/url] to help us move forward. Remember! We are here as entrepreneurs and not as employees. We are here to start an internet marketing business and not a mere online job. It takes time to build a solid team. It requires a lot of patience. It demands a lot of hard work and persistence! It involves taking some risks! So we better prepare ourselves from the very beginning. Read. Study. Learn. Master. Apply. Innovate. Shortcuts will never work here!
Hello Brian!

There are many ways and methods on how to sponsor and then later on have the process duplicated in this business. It entirely depends on the individual what works best for him. He could take one method and make a team out of it or go for a combination methods. He can start from within his own personal circle, for example, and then slowly spread out to various layers of communities around the world via a variety of online platforms. He can also go by the paid route of getting PSAs from packages like the Builder Bundle, PSAs To Go, S-Builder, etc. Another way is by going through the bidding route, Bid and Build, etc. He can also combine both personal and paid methods for maximum effect. I mean, this business involves a numbers game. Only a small percentage of those who register after all end up becoming active, and fewer still are those who grow and become productive enough to duplicate. So we really have to keep looking for our diamonds from what seem to be an endless pile dirt and rocks. And it is up to individual affiliates on how to go about it, or how to set his goal on sponsorship and team building, make a plan to achieve them and then act on them.

But the most important part to remember though before embarking on any sales pitch to sponsor anyone is first to learn more about the business we intend to invite people into. That way, even before we roll out the narrative that this or that is the way to go, they can see for themselves that you have gone through the road already and can see for themselves what they are putting themselves into by just looking at you. I mean, a blind man cannot simply tell everyone the grass is greener on the other side and believe him when the people he is talking to can see for themselves that he is blind. People should be able to see that we know what we are talking about . And the best way to do that is if we are already walking the talk and letting our walk doing the talk.

I would recommend reading SFI Pres. Gery Carson's SFI Rules of Success to help us move forward. Remember! We are here as entrepreneurs and not as employees. We are here to start an internet marketing business and not a mere online job. It takes time to build a solid team. It requires a lot of patience. It demands a lot of hard work and persistence! It involves taking some risks! So we better prepare ourselves from the very beginning. Read. Study. Learn. Master. Apply. Innovate. Shortcuts will never work here!
12x SUPPORT
Allan J.

Philippines

Liked by Vlasta B. Ronald P.

| Edit settings