Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TCredit small packs guaranteed gift for new affiliates? Posts by Daniela Eroglu

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago More by Daniela E.

Hi SFI members! We all know that for having complete power on TripleClicks we need TCredits. Many affiliates join SFI after reading that "who join now will win 250$", but in fact this is a class cash drawing and or you win this drawing, or you win a compensation prize, and this after 30 days. I also read in the last days that many PSA remain inactive immediately after signing up, maybe because they see that they don't win the 250$ or maybe because they remain overwhelmed by the program and don't know what to do and they give up. Maybe if a small guaranteed TCredit pack will be offered to the new affiliates, this will grab their attention and will make them interest more with TripleClicks and what they can do with this TCredits. They can interest more with Pricebenders and they can join to more games. Maybe they will start to read more from Launchpad or any other sources of information from SFI. Maybe in this way, all the inactive PSA may not be so inactive, or maybe a part of them will become active. Just a suggestion, something can change or maybe will not change. Best regards!
Hi SFI members!

We all know that for having complete power on TripleClicks we need TCredits.

Many affiliates join SFI after reading that "who join now will win 250$", but in fact this is a class cash drawing and or you win this drawing, or you win a compensation prize, and this after 30 days.

I also read in the last days that many PSA remain inactive immediately after signing up, maybe because they see that they don't win the 250$ or maybe because they remain overwhelmed by the program and don't know what to do and they give up.

Maybe if a small guaranteed TCredit pack will be offered to the new affiliates, this will grab their attention and will make them interest more with TripleClicks and what they can do with this TCredits.

They can interest more with Pricebenders and they can join to more games. Maybe they will start to read more from Launchpad or any other sources of information from SFI.

Maybe in this way, all the inactive PSA may not be so inactive, or maybe a part of them will become active.

Just a suggestion, something can change or maybe will not change.

Best regards!
2x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

Posted 5 months ago More by Daniela E. 1 Reply

Thank you all for your answers! I am new in this business, I had no connection with marketing before, and you all know more things than me regarding this business. Maybe because I don't think at fraud or another things like this I want to believe that nobody does. But unfortunately fraud is something very often met nowadays, otherwise I would not read the word "scam" every day. Everyday I am learning something new from SFI forum!
Thank you all for your answers! I am new in this business, I had no connection with marketing before, and you all know more things than me regarding this business. Maybe because I don't think at fraud or another things like this I want to believe that nobody does. But unfortunately fraud is something very often met nowadays, otherwise I would not read the word "scam" every day. Everyday I am learning something new from SFI forum!
2x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago More by Daniela E.

[quote=1287272]Hi Eroglu D, The point you state it clear, many affiliate join for the winning of $250 , after losing it they became inactive affiliate. Another clear point is many don't have time to go through the lunch pad, and learn more about the SFI business. That also will make them became inactive , because their is no knowledge about the business. [/quote] Hi, Gibrill B., I tell you sincere from my own experience, there are little cases when someone really doesn't have time. I have a 2 years old baby and I have to stay at home and I can enter just when he sleeps. From the moment I joined SFI, he started to sleep later in the evening, he has days when he doesn't sleep anymore during day and he started to want to much tablet or phone and because of this I try to not use it in his presence. But I still try to enter every hour few minutes to join contests, I still try to read something every day, I turn one tab green at one time, and maybe another one hour later and I sleep little bit later than before. But I do try to enter, this is the point, to try, to want, to be patient. Nobody says to read a lot in one day, but just to read little bit. It is about will. Best wishes.
GIBRILL B. posted:
Hi Eroglu D,
The point you state it clear, many affiliate join for the winning of $250 , after losing it they became inactive affiliate. Another clear point is many don't have time to go through the lunch pad, and learn more about the SFI business. That also will make them became inactive , because their is no knowledge about the business.

Hi, Gibrill B., I tell you sincere from my own experience, there are little cases when someone really doesn't have time. I have a 2 years old baby and I have to stay at home and I can enter just when he sleeps. From the moment I joined SFI, he started to sleep later in the evening, he has days when he doesn't sleep anymore during day and he started to want to much tablet or phone and because of this I try to not use it in his presence. But I still try to enter every hour few minutes to join contests, I still try to read something every day, I turn one tab green at one time, and maybe another one hour later and I sleep little bit later than before. But I do try to enter, this is the point, to try, to want, to be patient. Nobody says to read a lot in one day, but just to read little bit. It is about will. Best wishes.
2x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

Posted 5 months ago More by Daniela E.

I understood that by offering this kind of gift, it appears the risk of fraud which I don't want. Mr Gery told why a gift like this can cause something bad instead of something good. So we should continuously work hard and who wants to create a business, will be patient and will create.
I understood that by offering this kind of gift, it appears the risk of fraud which I don't want. Mr Gery told why a gift like this can cause something bad instead of something good. So we should continuously work hard and who wants to create a business, will be patient and will create.
2x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

[quote=1292238]I [quote][/quote]think this is an interesting topic. I am a new member, and I didn't know that to participate in the auction you need TCredits..lol So i tried to enroll to the hourly draw for free TCredits but to my surprise it is so difficult. I cant seem to find the ' banner on the right side' can anyone assist?[/quote] Hi Elizabeth, it depends. Sometimes is in the right, sometimes is down, sometimes you select a banner and after you should select one more product. This happens more when the banner is about Tcredits or PSA, as far as I saw. And for having chances to win T Time Drawing, you should try to enter at least one time at 2 hours, if you cannot every hour. Good luck!
Elizabeth M. posted:
I
think this is an interesting topic. I am a new member, and I didn't know that to participate in the auction you need TCredits..lol

So i tried to enroll to the hourly draw for free TCredits but to my surprise it is so difficult. I cant seem to find the ' banner on the right side' can anyone assist?

Hi Elizabeth, it depends. Sometimes is in the right, sometimes is down, sometimes you select a banner and after you should select one more product. This happens more when the banner is about Tcredits or PSA, as far as I saw. And for having chances to win T Time Drawing, you should try to enter at least one time at 2 hours, if you cannot every hour.
Good luck!
2x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

[quote=1290390]Thank you for this what i believe on SFI is that if you can exercise patient and study the lesson in lunch pad you will understand what to do on the platform to make money rather than do a fraud around God bless you all.[/quote] Hi Ilori, everybody who wants to create a business with SFI should know how important is patience in this business, the Launchpad, too. I realised that it takes some time to understand all the information and for it is very important to login everyday. Many new members don't have this patience and they join from various reason, and after they become inactive. The new members that really wants to try at least, maybe not from the first month, but from the second they can be executive, with transferring the VP ( this is my second mouth). And regarding the fraud, everybody is different and we cannot take such a risk because tripleclicks is growing everyday.
Ilori M. posted:
Thank you for this what i believe on SFI is that if you can exercise patient and study the lesson in lunch pad you will understand what to do on the platform to make money rather than do a fraud around God bless you all.

Hi Ilori, everybody who wants to create a business with SFI should know how important is patience in this business, the Launchpad, too.
I realised that it takes some time to understand all the information and for it is very important to login everyday.
Many new members don't have this patience and they join from various reason, and after they become inactive. The new members that really wants to try at least, maybe not from the first month, but from the second they can be executive, with transferring the VP ( this is my second mouth).
And regarding the fraud, everybody is different and we cannot take such a risk because tripleclicks is growing everyday.
2x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

[quote=1294802]th[quote]m[/quote]ats a very good suggestion maybe Gery will take a look at this and change this in the future[/quote] Hi Angela P. Mr Gery answered in this post and he explained why this cannot be offered. Have a good day!
Angela P. posted:
th
m
ats a very good suggestion maybe Gery will take a look at this and change this in the future

Hi Angela P.

Mr Gery answered in this post and he explained why this cannot be offered.

Have a good day!
2x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

Liked by Tim B.

| Edit settings