Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TCredit small packs guaranteed gift for new affiliates?

Posted 11 months ago

A really good post on the forum, there are so many ways to grab their attention!
A really good post on the forum, there are so many ways to grab their attention!
7x SUPPORT
Daniela J.

Macedonia

Posted 11 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1287234]Thank you all for your answers! I am new in this business, I had no connection with marketing before, and you all know more things than me regarding this business. Maybe because I don't think at fraud or another things like this I want to believe that nobody does. But unfortunately fraud is something very often met nowadays, otherwise I would not read the word "scam" every day. Everyday I am learning something new from SFI forum![/quote] Yes, unfortunately, many many people have no morals and just spend their days trying to steal from others online. For us, it's a constant, constant battle to fend off these people...and they do GREAT damage to the incomes of all our honest affiliates by diluting the TripleClicks Executive Pool through various schemes, for example. I wish it wasn't so, but this is the reality we live in. Fortunately, goodness DOES prevail...but we have to always be guarding against exploits.
Daniela E. posted:
Thank you all for your answers! I am new in this business, I had no connection with marketing before, and you all know more things than me regarding this business. Maybe because I don't think at fraud or another things like this I want to believe that nobody does. But unfortunately fraud is something very often met nowadays, otherwise I would not read the word "scam" every day. Everyday I am learning something new from SFI forum!

Yes, unfortunately, many many people have no morals and just spend their days trying to steal from others online. For us, it's a constant, constant battle to fend off these people...and they do GREAT damage to the incomes of all our honest affiliates by diluting the TripleClicks Executive Pool through various schemes, for example. I wish it wasn't so, but this is the reality we live in. Fortunately, goodness DOES prevail...but we have to always be guarding against exploits.
Gery

United States

Posted 11 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Eroglu D, The point you state it clear, many affiliate join for the winning of $250 , after losing it they became inactive affiliate. Another clear point is many don't have time to go through the lunch pad, and learn more about the SFI business. That also will make them became inactive , because their is no knowledge about the business.
Hi Eroglu D,
The point you state it clear, many affiliate join for the winning of $250 , after losing it they became inactive affiliate. Another clear point is many don't have time to go through the lunch pad, and learn more about the SFI business. That also will make them became inactive , because their is no knowledge about the business.
GIBRILL B.

Sierra Leone

Posted 11 months ago, edited 11 months ago More by Daniela E.

[quote=1287272]Hi Eroglu D, The point you state it clear, many affiliate join for the winning of $250 , after losing it they became inactive affiliate. Another clear point is many don't have time to go through the lunch pad, and learn more about the SFI business. That also will make them became inactive , because their is no knowledge about the business. [/quote] Hi, Gibrill B., I tell you sincere from my own experience, there are little cases when someone really doesn't have time. I have a 2 years old baby and I have to stay at home and I can enter just when he sleeps. From the moment I joined SFI, he started to sleep later in the evening, he has days when he doesn't sleep anymore during day and he started to want to much tablet or phone and because of this I try to not use it in his presence. But I still try to enter every hour few minutes to join contests, I still try to read something every day, I turn one tab green at one time, and maybe another one hour later and I sleep little bit later than before. But I do try to enter, this is the point, to try, to want, to be patient. Nobody says to read a lot in one day, but just to read little bit. It is about will. Best wishes.
GIBRILL B. posted:
Hi Eroglu D,
The point you state it clear, many affiliate join for the winning of $250 , after losing it they became inactive affiliate. Another clear point is many don't have time to go through the lunch pad, and learn more about the SFI business. That also will make them became inactive , because their is no knowledge about the business.

Hi, Gibrill B., I tell you sincere from my own experience, there are little cases when someone really doesn't have time. I have a 2 years old baby and I have to stay at home and I can enter just when he sleeps. From the moment I joined SFI, he started to sleep later in the evening, he has days when he doesn't sleep anymore during day and he started to want to much tablet or phone and because of this I try to not use it in his presence. But I still try to enter every hour few minutes to join contests, I still try to read something every day, I turn one tab green at one time, and maybe another one hour later and I sleep little bit later than before. But I do try to enter, this is the point, to try, to want, to be patient. Nobody says to read a lot in one day, but just to read little bit. It is about will. Best wishes.
3x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

Posted 11 months ago More by Stephanie T.

Many people have tried giving an incentive upfront only to find out that once the gift you gave is gone or used up then they are gone as well. I think if you have the resources to do this than maybe offer it at a time when they have had an opportunity to see the big picture. Example: Affiliate has finished launch pad, all the to do list and has been actively working the business for 3 months. In the 4th month you then reward with a $30 gift card to use.
Many people have tried giving an incentive upfront only to find out that once the gift you gave is gone or used up then they are gone as well.
I think if you have the resources to do this than maybe offer it at a time when they have had an opportunity to see the big picture. Example: Affiliate has finished launch pad, all the to do list and has been actively working the business for 3 months. In the 4th month you then reward with a $30 gift card to use.
Stephanie T.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 months ago

Well said Eroglu, you observation is on point.
Well said Eroglu, you observation is on point.
SUPPORT
Ngozi O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 11 months ago

Wow! Great idea. I support you.
Wow! Great idea. I support you.
SUPPORT
Francis C.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 months ago

Ok great,i i support you.
Ok great,i i support you.
B k S.

Bangladesh

Posted 11 months ago

I support it too. Good offer
I support it too. Good offer
Grace K.

Uganda

Posted 11 months ago

I agree fully there are a lot of people that just want something for nothing, in the last couple of days I have people that joined asking me when am I sending them there Christmas and new years gift, another one asked me when is going to get paid his $250 since he already joined. I know that only thru hard work will you succeed in any thing you do so I try to encourage my down line to stick to it and motivate them to help build a strong team because only when we are a strong team will we all be successful not because we are getting stuff for free, if you win something then that is a bonus. I am also very new with SFI but by logging in everyday I have learned new things everyday that helps me to grow my business.
I agree fully there are a lot of people that just want something for nothing, in the last couple of days I have people that joined asking me when am I sending them there Christmas and new years gift, another one asked me when is going to get paid his $250 since he already joined.
I know that only thru hard work will you succeed in any thing you do so I try to encourage my down line to stick to it and motivate them to help build a strong team because only when we are a strong team will we all be successful not because we are getting stuff for free, if you win something then that is a bonus.
I am also very new with SFI but by logging in everyday I have learned new things everyday that helps me to grow my business.
Nico G.

South Africa

Posted 11 months ago

I think we are forgetting one thing here, this is a business and not otherwise. when you enter into this business it is like you are opening your own business (example shop, company etc). Mind you, one can't start a business without a capital. Don't expect the business to pay you off early while you haven't invest anything. and even if you invest anything you must give it time. Find customers by using all the means you can afford. Those customers if not all at least some will be your loyal customers. Serve them well, your business will flourish, pay you well and be sustainable.
I think we are forgetting one thing here, this is a business and not otherwise. when you enter into this business it is like you are opening your own business (example shop, company etc). Mind you, one can't start a business without a capital. Don't expect the business to pay you off early while you haven't invest anything. and even if you invest anything you must give it time. Find customers by using all the means you can afford. Those customers if not all at least some will be your loyal customers. Serve them well, your business will flourish, pay you well and be sustainable.
Victoria M.

Tanzania, United Republic Of

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 months ago

Excellent Great idea. I support you.
Excellent Great idea. I support you.

| Edit settings