Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to win gift certificate

Posted 9 days ago More by Johan C.

I need support to get or win gift certificate.
I need support to get or win gift certificate.
SUPPORT
Johan C.

Indonesia

Liked by Robert T. Zoran V.

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

Gift certificate COULD BE GIVEN BUY your sponsor or upline. If you read the good latest news there is no more GC in Daily Crown. You can win Rewardicals. Good Luck.
Gift certificate COULD BE GIVEN BUY your sponsor or upline.
If you read the good latest news there is no more GC in Daily Crown.
You can win Rewardicals.
Good Luck.
51x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1232418]Gift certificate COULD BE GIVEN BUY your sponsor or upline. If you read the good latest news there is no more GC in Daily Crown. You can win Rewardicals. Good Luck.[/quote] Elizabeta answered you perfectly, these are the only 3 ways to win. It's difficult, I only won it once. Edson
Elizabeta P. posted:
Gift certificate COULD BE GIVEN BUY your sponsor or upline.
If you read the good latest news there is no more GC in Daily Crown.
You can win Rewardicals.
Good Luck.

Elizabeta answered you perfectly, these are the only 3 ways to win.
It's difficult, I only won it once.

Edson
2x SUPPORT
EDSON P.

Brazil

Posted 9 days ago

I won $5 Gift Certificate once. Now, it is no more there unless your sponsor send you one.
I won $5 Gift Certificate once. Now, it is no more there unless your sponsor send you one.
2x SUPPORT

Posted 9 days ago

The prizes for the E365 haven't changed yet (a question of days, I guess) [img]https://i.imgur.com/BJkOxax.jpg[/img] No one can HELP you there...it's a random drawing...you did your share becoming an EA...so, you are eligible for the daily drawings... the rest is all LUCK. When you earn or win Rewardical tokens for the value of $ 5, then you can exchange them for the Gift Certificate. [img]https://i.imgur.com/hs2pQfJ.jpg[/img]
The prizes for the E365 haven't changed yet (a question of days, I guess)

No one can HELP you there...it's a random drawing...you did your share
becoming an EA...so, you are eligible for the daily drawings...
the rest is all LUCK.

When you earn or win Rewardical tokens for the value of $ 5, then you can exchange
them for the Gift Certificate.

68x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 5,059 | Followers: 1,102 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 days ago

Hi, Johan ! As far as I am aware, Gift Certificate : 1. can be given by your Sponsor considering your a. Performance or b. need that arises for you. 2. Alternately in a price benders auction when you win a product which can not be shipped to your country then ata prefixed exchange rate, you will get the Gift Certificate inlieu of the product you won in P.B. Auction. You can also get in touch with your Sponsor explaining a situation you are in to. Considering your position, your Sponsor will do the needful. Hope this will help you! R.S. Sastry.
Hi, Johan !
As far as I am aware, Gift Certificate :
1. can be given by your Sponsor considering your a. Performance or b. need that arises for you.
2. Alternately in a price benders auction when you win a product which can not be shipped to your country
then ata prefixed exchange rate, you will get the Gift Certificate inlieu of the product you won in P.B. Auction.

You can also get in touch with your Sponsor explaining a situation you are in to. Considering your position, your Sponsor will do the needful. Hope this will help you!

R.S. Sastry.
6x SUPPORT
Rallabandi S. S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago More by Johan C. 1 Reply

Thanks for support and suggestion
SUPPORT
Johan C.

Indonesia

Liked by Zoran V. Tanja K.

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1233100]Thanks for support and suggestion[/quote] Dear Johan C , For more : [img]https://i.imgur.com/11P0NVL.jpg[/img] All the Best !
Johan C. posted:

Dear Johan C ,
For more :

All the Best !
167x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings