Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Unmasked

Posted 9 days ago More by Randy I.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/q1oARcA.png[/img] As we approach the 11th, when commissions begin to process, we will soon thereafter be unmasked publicly and there will be panic in the forum because someone all-of-a-sudden lost their rank. I am trying to ward off some of that panic NOW by reminding people that on the 1st day of the month we all become Affiliates in rank and start the process over. You can see in my above screenshot what I need to become Executive Affiliate. This is seen on the Scoreboard page. That Gold Team Leader Badge that you see on my profile here in the forum is decoration! Understand that you too will be unmasked. Whatever you are in rank sometime after commissions process, will be exposed. You will not be losing it then - you started over on the first day of the month. Don't let your forum profile fool you. See your Scoreboard for current REAL status. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Wjatou6.png[/img]

As we approach the 11th, when commissions begin to process, we will soon thereafter be unmasked publicly and there will be panic in the forum because someone all-of-a-sudden lost their rank.

I am trying to ward off some of that panic NOW by reminding people that on the 1st day of the month we all become Affiliates in rank and start the process over.

You can see in my above screenshot what I need to become Executive Affiliate. This is seen on the Scoreboard page. That Gold Team Leader Badge that you see on my profile here in the forum is decoration!

Understand that you too will be unmasked. Whatever you are in rank sometime after commissions process, will be exposed. You will not be losing it then - you started over on the first day of the month. Don't let your forum profile fool you. See your Scoreboard for current REAL status.

219x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Randy! Some people enjoy illusions... the process of renewal goes every month and even sparrows do now that. If you need some help to advance at EA level feel free to ask here in Forum, many people will be honored to help you ! (I' m just kidding; it's good for our working environment!) Thank you for reminder! Best regards !
Hi Randy!

Some people enjoy illusions... the process of renewal goes every month and even sparrows do now that.

If you need some help to advance at EA level feel free to ask here in Forum, many people will be honored to help you ! (I' m just kidding; it's good for our working environment!)

Thank you for reminder!

Best regards !

195x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Randy I Thank for posting this I couldn't have said it better myself.
Hi Randy

I Thank for posting this I couldn't have said it better myself.
Ronald G.

United States

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

We'll be unmasked all right, unless we retain whatever our present rank is before commissions are processed. The good thing though is that only in the Forum will unmasking happens, we still retain our decorations on our SFI Profile :heart_eyes: and stays there unless something get in the way and we're distracted and forget to log in and check the pulse of our business and then we go back to AFF! Ouch! Then we come back to the Forum and complain! Hah! Just curious, Randy, what is "Soonerflash":flushed:?
We'll be unmasked all right, unless we retain whatever our present rank is before commissions are processed.
The good thing though is that only in the Forum will unmasking happens, we still retain our decorations on our SFI Profile
and stays there unless something get in the way and we're distracted and forget to log in and check the pulse of our business and then we go back to AFF! Ouch! Then we come back to the Forum and complain! Hah!

Just curious, Randy, what is "Soonerflash"
?
26x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Thank you for this reminder, so people would avoid common panic on these days :blush: The essence is not in badges, but we get to understand it within time. Regards :-)
Thank you for this reminder, so people would avoid common panic on these days

The essence is not in badges, but we get to understand it within time. Regards :-)
37x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Greetings Randy, You are doing a vast amount of affiliates, especially new arrivals, a great service with this post. I recall in my months, how jarring and confusing these monthly changes were; in a sense, to move from an high to a low. It's never too late to be what you might have been. -George Elliot
Greetings Randy, You are doing a vast amount of affiliates, especially new arrivals, a great service with this post. I recall in my months, how jarring and confusing these monthly changes were; in a sense, to move from an high to a low.

It's never too late to be what you might have been.
-George Elliot

SUPPORT
Anthony H.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by EDSON P. 1 Reply

The requirement to maintain EA is to have 1500VP until the last day of the current month. So this warning is misplaced. There is no reason to panic. We continue the work until the 31st. Edson
The requirement to maintain EA is to have 1500VP until the last day of the current month.
So this warning is misplaced.
There is no reason to panic.
We continue the work until the 31st.
Edson
2x SUPPORT
EDSON P.

Brazil

[quote=1232381]We'll be unmasked all right, unless we retain whatever our present rank is before commissions are processed. The good thing though is that only in the Forum will unmasking happens, we still retain our decorations on our SFI Profile :heart_eyes: and stays there unless something get in the way and we're distracted and forget to log in and check the pulse of our business and then we go back to AFF! Ouch! Then we come back to the Forum and complain! Hah! Just curious, Randy, what is "Soonerflash":flushed:? [/quote] Soonerflash is not a WHAT, but a WHO [img]https://i.imgur.com/iP8zWDt.jpg[/img]
Gliceria P. posted:
We'll be unmasked all right, unless we retain whatever our present rank is before commissions are processed.
The good thing though is that only in the Forum will unmasking happens, we still retain our decorations on our SFI Profile
and stays there unless something get in the way and we're distracted and forget to log in and check the pulse of our business and then we go back to AFF! Ouch! Then we come back to the Forum and complain! Hah!

Just curious, Randy, what is "Soonerflash"
?

Soonerflash is not a WHAT, but a WHO

219x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

I'm so glad you didn't explain "soonerflash" with pic of yourself in a red jumpsuit, Randy! I haven't had enough coffee for that yet!
I'm so glad you didn't explain "soonerflash" with pic of yourself in a red jumpsuit,
Randy! I haven't had enough coffee for that yet!
Connie K.

United States

Posted 9 days ago More by EDSON P. 1 Reply

[quote=1232412]The requirement to maintain EA is to have 1500VP until the last day of the current month. So this warning is misplaced. There is no reason to panic. We continue the work until the 31st. Edson[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/veqFewz.png[/img] I would lose EA and my CSAs In 11 days you can not easily generate 1500VP. In 30/31 days it makes it easier. Edson
EDSON P. posted:
The requirement to maintain EA is to have 1500VP until the last day of the current month.
So this warning is misplaced.
There is no reason to panic.
We continue the work until the 31st.
Edson

I would lose EA and my CSAs
In 11 days you can not easily generate 1500VP.
In 30/31 days it makes it easier.
Edson
2x SUPPORT
EDSON P.

Brazil

[quote=1232421]I'm so glad you didn't explain "soonerflash" with pic of yourself in a red jumpsuit, Randy! I haven't had enough coffee for that yet![/quote] Thought about it, Connie. I haven't had enough coffee yet either! LOL!
Connie K. posted:
I'm so glad you didn't explain "soonerflash" with pic of yourself in a red jumpsuit,
Randy! I haven't had enough coffee for that yet!

Thought about it, Connie. I haven't had enough coffee yet either! LOL!
219x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Leslie R. 1 Reply

Great reminder posting Randy! Lots of people including myself almost ending up back as an AFF:( By the Soonerflash is a good looking zip up hoodie. Only 8:02am here and am dying for my second cup of coffee:)
Great reminder posting Randy! Lots of people including myself almost ending up back as an AFF:(
By the Soonerflash is a good looking zip up hoodie.
Only 8:02am here and am dying for my second cup of coffee:)
Leslie R.

Canada

| Edit settings