Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardical option same as Hot Deal & Closeout for ECA

Posted 24 days ago

Respective Corporate, Is it possible to include Rewardical Program for ECA? Like as Hot deal & Closeout another choice of RT submission by ECA option may help our ECA to offer Royalty to customers. Specially, we affiliates who always purchase from TC store will be able to earn more RT besides VP & MRP from purchase. Also ECA's sales flow can be increase. Regards Al Mamun
Respective Corporate,

Is it possible to include Rewardical Program for ECA? Like as Hot deal & Closeout another choice of RT submission by ECA option may help our ECA to offer Royalty to customers. Specially, we affiliates who always purchase from TC store will be able to earn more RT besides VP & MRP from purchase. Also ECA's sales flow can be increase.

Regards
Al Mamun

9x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 24 days ago

Hello Al, Every suggestion is welcome and i think SFI management will have a look at your proposal. As we know; SFI is working on the new Rewardical program to introduce this in different way ( like soon Localvantia). It's a huge program, which need to be worked out perfectly for every member. Let us give SFI the time to complete all concerning rewardicals. For us it's important, to give respons to them about our experience each day. We all can make the thinks going better.
Hello Al,

Every suggestion is welcome and i think SFI management will have a look at your proposal.

As we know; SFI is working on the new Rewardical program to introduce this in different way ( like soon Localvantia).
It's a huge program, which need to be worked out perfectly for every member.

Let us give SFI the time to complete all concerning rewardicals. For us it's important, to give respons to them about our experience each day. We all can make the thinks going better.
299x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Don M. Ladislav O.

Posted 24 days ago

Hey Al, Rewardicals has only just rolled out! Maybe Gery and his team are still working out what to do with it as a reward program. Like your suggestion though. All of these type of comments help them to put the finishing touches on the program. Shane.
Hey Al,

Rewardicals has only just rolled out! Maybe Gery and his team are still working out what to do with it as a reward program. Like your suggestion though. All of these type of comments help them to put the finishing touches on the program.

Shane.
2x SUPPORT
Shane L.

Australia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 24 days ago

hu depends how much is possible so they dont be on [i]lost[/i] for that action. maybe some small amount RT to be included with every purchase but, depends of commission volume... we will see, lets give them some time, we have few ways to earn RT, lets wait and see what they will offer more, for me, this is quite enough, thank you SFI regards
hu
depends how much is possible so they dont be on lost for that action.
maybe some small amount RT to be included with every purchase but, depends of commission volume...
we will see, lets give them some time, we have few ways to earn RT, lets wait and see what they will offer more, for me, this is quite enough, thank you SFI
regards
37x SUPPORT
biljana a.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 24 days ago

Great suggestion AI for SFI to add to their "[i][b]T to be considered for possible implementation TO-DO list[/b][/i]"
Great suggestion AI for SFI to add to their "T to be considered for possible implementation TO-DO list"
JENNY J.

South Africa

Posted 24 days ago

Suppestions Like This Is Good , But Let's Allow Sfi Admin To Bring The Rewardicals Program To Full .
Suppestions Like This Is Good , But Let's Allow Sfi Admin To Bring The Rewardicals Program To Full .
Nse H.

Nigeria

Posted 24 days ago

Good suggestion, let's wait for more news implemented by the administrative Edson
Good suggestion, let's wait for more news implemented by the administrative
Edson
2x SUPPORT
EDSON P.

Brazil

Posted 24 days ago

There is already going to be Rewardicals to Gift Certificates. Since anything you can buy with Rewardicals can be bought in some manner with cash it makes adding the option a bit redundant. Andy Zeus Anderson
There is already going to be Rewardicals to Gift Certificates. Since anything you can buy with Rewardicals can be bought in some manner with cash it makes adding the option a bit redundant.

Andy Zeus Anderson
35x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings