Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Too Much Too Soon Posts by Terry Caleval

Posted 5 days ago More by Terry C.

Hello Mary, Contests are good. But, I do understand, exactly, what you are getting at. Like you, I have had difficulty retaining my team in EA, BTL, and STL. I had contests, too. However, then, it was where I was their goal to help them reach their level, and the plan was to have them reach the level then receive an award. It backfired on me, because I was not doing it right. I have learned from my mistakes, and now, I observe and award, accordingly. Best Wishes! Terry
Hello Mary,

Contests are good. But, I do understand, exactly, what you are getting at. Like you, I have had difficulty retaining my team in EA, BTL, and STL. I had contests, too. However, then, it was where I was their goal to help them reach their level, and the plan was to have them reach the level then receive an award. It backfired on me, because I was not doing it right. I have learned from my mistakes, and now, I observe and award, accordingly.

Best Wishes!

Terry
7x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

Posted 5 days ago More by Terry C.

[quote=1195773]I think, in-depth knowledge is required for success. Beginners can start with the daily tasks and gradually learn the business step by step. One needs to spend some time here.[/quote] Hello Krishnendu, Welcome! You make a very good point. In order to succeed, people do need to learn the program, one step and a time. They need to understand the work involved to succeed. Best wishes! Terry
KRISHNENDU M. posted:
I think, in-depth knowledge is required for success. Beginners can start with the daily tasks and gradually learn the business step by step. One needs to spend some time here.

Hello Krishnendu,

Welcome!

You make a very good point. In order to succeed, people do need to learn the program, one step and a time. They need to understand the work involved to succeed.

Best wishes!

Terry
7x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

| Edit settings