Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Too Much Too Soon Posts by mary bird

Posted 9 days ago More by mary b.

I think all contests should be removed for new people. After all, we are looking for serious workers. I cannot seem to keep a BTL, only in the CSA"s category.They keep my team alive. My blog does bring in one Wave3 member,one T card member and a new referral a month.Without a blog,it would be way too time consuming to advertise for all we need. As this site gets bigger and bigger, it is too much to grasp as a beginner. ...........................my suggestion Make the Launchpad similar to the black tabs. Let the beginner choose what to work on next. Less overwhelming. What do you think? Mary Bird
I think all contests should be removed for new people. After all, we are looking for serious workers.
I cannot seem to keep a BTL, only in the CSA"s category.They keep my team alive.

My blog does bring in one Wave3 member,one T card member and a new referral a month.Without a blog,it would be way too time consuming to advertise for all we need.

As this site gets bigger and bigger, it is too much to grasp as a beginner.

...........................my suggestion

Make the Launchpad similar to the black tabs. Let the beginner choose what to work on next. Less overwhelming.

What do you think?
Mary Bird
17x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago More by mary b.

Glad all of you are happy. No way was I implying we get rid of ALL contests. 99% of my referrals are telling me they are just here for the contest. So will will be changing my Welcome Letter by adding a link to ALL of our contests. Maybe more of them will get involved. Thank you for replying.
Glad all of you are happy.
No way was I implying we get rid of ALL contests.
99% of my referrals are telling me they are just here for the contest.

So will will be changing my Welcome Letter by adding a link to ALL of
our contests. Maybe more of them will get involved.

Thank you for replying.
17x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings