Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Too Much Too Soon

Posted 5 days ago More by mary b.

I think all contests should be removed for new people. After all, we are looking for serious workers. I cannot seem to keep a BTL, only in the CSA"s category.They keep my team alive. My blog does bring in one Wave3 member,one T card member and a new referral a month.Without a blog,it would be way too time consuming to advertise for all we need. As this site gets bigger and bigger, it is too much to grasp as a beginner. ...........................my suggestion Make the Launchpad similar to the black tabs. Let the beginner choose what to work on next. Less overwhelming. What do you think? Mary Bird
I think all contests should be removed for new people. After all, we are looking for serious workers.
I cannot seem to keep a BTL, only in the CSA"s category.They keep my team alive.

My blog does bring in one Wave3 member,one T card member and a new referral a month.Without a blog,it would be way too time consuming to advertise for all we need.

As this site gets bigger and bigger, it is too much to grasp as a beginner.

...........................my suggestion

Make the Launchpad similar to the black tabs. Let the beginner choose what to work on next. Less overwhelming.

What do you think?
Mary Bird
17x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

I can understand what you are saying, Mary, but I think we need to have a diverse number of opportunities that appeal to a diverse population. My head spins a little, too every time our great leaders come up with something new so I put my blinders on and try to stay focused until I have time to digest the new! I like to sit back a bit and watch until I understand the "new" before I jump in...I'm big on researching. I think the reason SFI is so successful is that it offers so many ways to earn...
I can understand what you are saying, Mary, but I think we need to have a diverse
number of opportunities that appeal to a diverse population. My head spins a little,
too every time our great leaders come up with something new so I put my blinders on
and try to stay focused until I have time to digest the new! I like to sit back a bit and watch
until I understand the "new" before I jump in...I'm big on researching. I think the reason SFI
is so successful is that it offers so many ways to earn...
Connie K.

United States

Posted 5 days ago

i think that [u]contests[/u] are that which [b]motivate[/b] and intrigate newbies :blush: thats why new ones have a sponsor, to guide them and lead them it is maybe overwhelming in first few days, for serious member it wont be a problem... best regards
i think that contests are that which motivate and intrigate newbies

thats why new ones have a sponsor, to guide them and lead them
it is maybe overwhelming in first few days, for serious member it wont be a problem...
best regards
37x SUPPORT
biljana a.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago More by Terry C.

Hello Mary, Contests are good. But, I do understand, exactly, what you are getting at. Like you, I have had difficulty retaining my team in EA, BTL, and STL. I had contests, too. However, then, it was where I was their goal to help them reach their level, and the plan was to have them reach the level then receive an award. It backfired on me, because I was not doing it right. I have learned from my mistakes, and now, I observe and award, accordingly. Best Wishes! Terry
Hello Mary,

Contests are good. But, I do understand, exactly, what you are getting at. Like you, I have had difficulty retaining my team in EA, BTL, and STL. I had contests, too. However, then, it was where I was their goal to help them reach their level, and the plan was to have them reach the level then receive an award. It backfired on me, because I was not doing it right. I have learned from my mistakes, and now, I observe and award, accordingly.

Best Wishes!

Terry
7x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

Posted 5 days ago

In my opinion contests and all other opportunities should be open to all new and old affiliates on an equal basis without any discrimination. Launchpad has been developed and improved over time . It's a process that all affiliated go thought . All you need to do is direct all new affiliates to SFI Basics and the Launchpad which is the fertile soil for any good seed to grow in. . SFI provides the soil , you bring in the seeds and water them . Some seeds will grow and some will not.
In my opinion contests and all other opportunities should be open to all new and old affiliates on an equal basis without any discrimination.

Launchpad has been developed and improved over time . It's a process that all affiliated go thought . All you need to do is direct all new affiliates to SFI Basics and the Launchpad which is the fertile soil for any good seed to grow in. . SFI provides the soil , you bring in the seeds and water them . Some seeds will grow and some will not.
6x SUPPORT
John S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Greetings Mary, What would we do with the E365 (Entrepreneur365), Eager Zebra Games, and or "Special Bonus: One person joining SFI today will win $250! Join today to get entered?" Success if it is to be meaningful must be a personal thing. -Howard Whitman
Greetings Mary, What would we do with the E365 (Entrepreneur365), Eager Zebra Games, and or "Special Bonus:
One person joining SFI today will win $250! Join today to get entered?"

Success if it is to be meaningful must be a personal thing.
-Howard Whitman

SUPPORT
Anthony H.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago More by mary b.

Glad all of you are happy. No way was I implying we get rid of ALL contests. 99% of my referrals are telling me they are just here for the contest. So will will be changing my Welcome Letter by adding a link to ALL of our contests. Maybe more of them will get involved. Thank you for replying.
Glad all of you are happy.
No way was I implying we get rid of ALL contests.
99% of my referrals are telling me they are just here for the contest.

So will will be changing my Welcome Letter by adding a link to ALL of
our contests. Maybe more of them will get involved.

Thank you for replying.
17x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

I think, in-depth knowledge is required for success. Beginners can start with the daily tasks and gradually learn the business step by step. One needs to spend some time here.
I think, in-depth knowledge is required for success. Beginners can start with the daily tasks and gradually learn the business step by step. One needs to spend some time here.
SUPPORT

Posted 5 days ago More by Terry C.

[quote=1195773]I think, in-depth knowledge is required for success. Beginners can start with the daily tasks and gradually learn the business step by step. One needs to spend some time here.[/quote] Hello Krishnendu, Welcome! You make a very good point. In order to succeed, people do need to learn the program, one step and a time. They need to understand the work involved to succeed. Best wishes! Terry
KRISHNENDU M. posted:

Hello Krishnendu,

Welcome!

You make a very good point. In order to succeed, people do need to learn the program, one step and a time. They need to understand the work involved to succeed.

Best wishes!

Terry
7x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

Posted 5 days ago

You post is not clear please issue base topic discuss. Two post is not a clear message..
You post is not clear please issue base topic discuss. Two post is not a clear message..
2x SUPPORT
zulfiqar A.

Pakistan

Posted 5 days ago

I totally agree with Mary. New PSAs were given too much to soon. It is mind boggling with amount of information they have to read within the first few hours or days they join. It happened to me personally when I joined in January this year. I left for three weeks without earning a VP before I decided to return basically because not of my sponsor but from my own determination to learn. I know that many new affiliates experience the same problem I went through and leave and never bother to return again.
I totally agree with Mary. New PSAs were given too much to soon. It is mind boggling with amount of information they have to read within the first few hours or days they join. It happened to me personally when I joined in January this year. I left for three weeks without earning a VP before I decided to return basically because not of my sponsor but from my own determination to learn. I know that many new affiliates experience the same problem I went through and leave and never bother to return again.
Bill N.

Papua New Guinea

Posted 5 days ago

I am in support of your view Mary.
I am in support of your view Mary.
15x SUPPORT
John.L. I.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings