Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I and my 2 PSA question.

Posted about 1 year ago

I am a newbie in this business, and working for almost four months. I have only 11 PSA for now, and 2 of them have a concern regarding the confirmation for registration. They already doing the daily task for less than 2 weeks, they felt disappointed cause every time they check their emails nothings indeed. Until we come out to this question, how long does in take to get an email confirmation for registration?
I am a newbie in this business, and working for almost four months. I have only 11 PSA for now, and 2 of them have a concern regarding the confirmation for registration. They already doing the daily task for less than 2 weeks, they felt disappointed cause every time they check their emails nothings indeed. Until we come out to this question, how long does in take to get an email confirmation for registration?
Annelyn S.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Dear Annelyn S , Here you go : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20539&referrer=search]https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20539&referrer=search[/url] All the Best !
Dear Annelyn S ,
Here you go :
https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20539&referrer=search
All the Best !
298x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Annelyn, It is almost immediate otherwise write to Support. You said they are doing their daily task. You will notice there is an action item in the Getting Started-For Confirming your Registration>150 VPs. Have they done that and earned the 150 VPs? [b]GETTING-STARTED ACTIONS 150 For confirming your registration 06/03/2016 [/b] Cheers
Hi Annelyn,

It is almost immediate otherwise write to Support. You said they are doing their daily task. You will notice there is an action item in the Getting Started-For Confirming your Registration>150 VPs. Have they done that and earned the 150 VPs?

GETTING-STARTED ACTIONS
150 For confirming your registration 06/03/2016

Cheers
13x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago

Have they checked they spam folder? Did they whitelist SFI email?
Have they checked they spam folder? Did they whitelist SFI email?
5x SUPPORT
Teresa M.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

You may recommend for working do-do-lists and VP leader. Good luck.
You may recommend for working do-do-lists and VP leader. Good luck.

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Annelyn; Advise them to whiteliste SFI e-mail address; if that is not enough, then try to rise a Ticket and ask for assistance out of Support Team. Good Luck ! :thumbsup:
Hi Annelyn;

Advise them to whiteliste SFI e-mail address; if that is not enough, then try to rise a Ticket and ask for assistance out of Support Team.

Good Luck !
308x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Annelyn, Make sure they whitelist mail@sfimg.com. Also check the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger?referrer=search]VP Ledger[/url] under "Getting-Started Action" "Confirming your registration", if registration is being confirmed. click on the link to confirm. best regards
Hi Annelyn,
Make sure they whitelist mail@sfimg.com.
Also check the VP Ledger under "Getting-Started Action" "Confirming your registration", if registration is being confirmed.
click on the link to confirm.
best regards
9x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago

Dear Annelyn They should do the whiteliste SFI e-mail address If they haven't done that until now Let them search the spam Besides, You could send a support ticket with their ID explaining the issue
Dear Annelyn
They should do the whiteliste SFI e-mail address
If they haven't done that until now
Let them search the spam
Besides, You could send a support ticket with their ID explaining the issue
34x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Madam, Sincererly you both need to work on To-Do tab Their is special note as under , Read carefully & act accordingly- (VersaPoints currently available to you by doing the actions listed in the upper sections, plus unlimited VP from the last two sections) Important Notes: 1. Each action on your To Do List earns you the VersaPoints shown in the left column. Learn why VersaPoints are so valuable HERE. 2. For points displaying an asterisk (*), you must click the green "V" in the top right corner of the page to be awarded the points. 3. To reduce clutter, one-time actions are removed upon completion, but are recorded on your personal [u]VersaPoints Ledger.[/u] You are need to click here & search at your VP ledger for the - email confirmation for registration? https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger , you should visit link https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/PRReadyToGo 4. Do NOT gather points for articles and training without actually reading them. Doing so will only cheat yourself of vital information you need to succeed!
Madam,
Sincererly you both need to work on To-Do tab
Their is special note as under , Read carefully & act accordingly-

(VersaPoints currently available to you by doing the actions listed in the upper sections, plus unlimited VP from the last two sections)
Important Notes:

1. Each action on your To Do List earns you the VersaPoints shown in the left column. Learn why VersaPoints are so valuable HERE.
2. For points displaying an asterisk (*), you must click the green "V" in the top right corner of the page to be awarded the points.
3. To reduce clutter, one-time actions are removed upon completion, but are recorded on your personal VersaPoints Ledger. You are need to click here & search at your VP ledger for the - email confirmation for registration?
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger , you should visit link
www.sfimg.com/Resources/PRReadyToGo

4. Do NOT gather points for articles and training without actually reading them. Doing so will only cheat yourself of vital information you need to succeed!
2x SUPPORT
Chandrakant K.

India

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago 1 Reply

Hi Annelyn, Solutions How do I confirm my SFI registration? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20539&referrer=search When you signed up, you should have received an email from us with instructions and a special link to confirm your registration. If you have not received this email, please contact us at support.sfimg.com https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=42864&referrer=search and we can manually confirm your registration. ***************************** and for more information..... Solutions Some of the CSAs I received haven't yet confirmed their registration. What should I do with them? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20959&referrer=search Many ISPs block or junk e-mails from SFI—meaning we can't get through to these affiliates. Indeed, they may have never received our welcome letter or even our e-mails with the registration confirmation link! YOU, however, probably can get through to CSAs you receive but who haven't confirmed their registration by e-mailing them directly. YOU can make all the difference. YOU can get them to confirm their registration (just have them log in at the Affiliate Center, and they will be provided with the link to confirm their registration). Solutions What do new affiliates see first upon registering with SFI? Upon registering with SFI, new affiliates land on our "Welcome to SFI" webpage: https://www.sfimg.com/gs2 This page provides helpful getting-started information. Upon registration, our standard "welcome to SFI" email is also sent to them. ****************************************** Solutions How do I get the VP for whitelisting mail@sfimg.com? To receive your VersaPoints for whitelisting, you must click the "V" icon located in the top right corner of the whitelisting instructions page (www.sfimg.com/Reference/emailhelp). Until you do this, we have no way of knowing you've whitelisted us. If you don't see the "V" icon, this indicates you've already received the points. You can confirm this and the date when the points were awarded to you by checking your VP Ledger at: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger
Hi Annelyn,

Solutions
How do I confirm my SFI registration?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20539&referrer=search
When you signed up, you should have received an email from us with instructions and a special link to confirm your registration. If you have not received this email, please contact us at support.sfimg.com
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=42864&referrer=search
and we can manually confirm your registration.

and for more information.....

Solutions
Some of the CSAs I received haven't yet confirmed their registration. What should I do with them?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20959&referrer=search

Many ISPs block or junk e-mails from SFI—meaning we can't get through to these affiliates. Indeed, they may have never received our welcome letter or even our e-mails with the registration confirmation link!

YOU, however, probably can get through to CSAs you receive but who haven't confirmed their registration by e-mailing them directly. YOU can make all the difference. YOU can get them to confirm their registration (just have them log in at the Affiliate Center, and they will be provided with the link to confirm their registration).

Solutions
What do new affiliates see first upon registering with SFI?

Upon registering with SFI, new affiliates land on our "Welcome to SFI" webpage:

www.sfimg.com/gs2

This page provides helpful getting-started information. Upon registration, our standard "welcome to SFI" email is also sent to them.

Solutions
How do I get the VP for whitelisting mail@sfimg.com?

To receive your VersaPoints for whitelisting, you must click the "V" icon located in the top right corner of the whitelisting instructions page (www.sfimg.com/Reference/emailhelp). Until you do this, we have no way of knowing you've whitelisted us.

If you don't see the "V" icon, this indicates you've already received the points. You can confirm this and the date when the points were awarded to you by checking your VP Ledger at:

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger

11x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

[quote=1107912]Hi Annelyn, Solutions How do I confirm my SFI registration? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20539&referrer=search When you signed up, you should have received an email from us with instructions and a special link to confirm your registration. If you have not received this email, please contact us at support.sfimg.com https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=42864&referrer=search and we can manually confirm your registration. ***************************** and for more information..... Solutions Some of the CSAs I received haven't yet confirmed their registration. What should I do with them? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20959&referrer=search Many ISPs block or junk e-mails from SFI—meaning we can't get through to these affiliates. Indeed, they may have never received our welcome letter or even our e-mails with the registration confirmation link! YOU, however, probably can get through to CSAs you receive but who haven't confirmed their registration by e-mailing them directly. YOU can make all the difference. YOU can get them to confirm their registration (just have them log in at the Affiliate Center, and they will be provided with the link to confirm their registration). Solutions What do new affiliates see first upon registering with SFI? Upon registering with SFI, new affiliates land on our "Welcome to SFI" webpage: https://www.sfimg.com/gs2 This page provides helpful getting-started information. Upon registration, our standard "welcome to SFI" email is also sent to them. ****************************************** Solutions How do I get the VP for whitelisting mail@sfimg.com? To receive your VersaPoints for whitelisting, you must click the "V" icon located in the top right corner of the whitelisting instructions page (www.sfimg.com/Reference/emailhelp). Until you do this, we have no way of knowing you've whitelisted us. If you don't see the "V" icon, this indicates you've already received the points. You can confirm this and the date when the points were awarded to you by checking your VP Ledger at: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger [/quote] Hi Annelyn, In addition to the above, do well to confirm if your PSAs and CSAs have the right email information imputed doing registration. I sincerely think they double check. Hope this helps. Samuel
Indrajith R. posted:
Hi Annelyn,

Solutions
How do I confirm my SFI registration?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20539&referrer=search
When you signed up, you should have received an email from us with instructions and a special link to confirm your registration. If you have not received this email, please contact us at support.sfimg.com
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=42864&referrer=search
and we can manually confirm your registration.

and for more information.....

Solutions
Some of the CSAs I received haven't yet confirmed their registration. What should I do with them?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20959&referrer=search

Many ISPs block or junk e-mails from SFI—meaning we can't get through to these affiliates. Indeed, they may have never received our welcome letter or even our e-mails with the registration confirmation link!

YOU, however, probably can get through to CSAs you receive but who haven't confirmed their registration by e-mailing them directly. YOU can make all the difference. YOU can get them to confirm their registration (just have them log in at the Affiliate Center, and they will be provided with the link to confirm their registration).

Solutions
What do new affiliates see first upon registering with SFI?

Upon registering with SFI, new affiliates land on our "Welcome to SFI" webpage:

www.sfimg.com/gs2

This page provides helpful getting-started information. Upon registration, our standard "welcome to SFI" email is also sent to them.

Solutions
How do I get the VP for whitelisting mail@sfimg.com?

To receive your VersaPoints for whitelisting, you must click the "V" icon located in the top right corner of the whitelisting instructions page (www.sfimg.com/Reference/emailhelp). Until you do this, we have no way of knowing you've whitelisted us.

If you don't see the "V" icon, this indicates you've already received the points. You can confirm this and the date when the points were awarded to you by checking your VP Ledger at:

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger

Hi Annelyn,

In addition to the above, do well to confirm if your PSAs and CSAs have the right email information imputed doing registration. I sincerely think they double check.

Hope this helps.

Samuel
Samuel M.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

On today's web, improperly configured spam filters prevent many emails from being delivered--which means missing out on important messages designed to help you become successful with SFI. But one can help reduce nondelivery of his/her messages by simply including the sender's email address on his/her "whitelist" or "safelist." That's why SFI like one to take a moment out of his/her time and add SFI's emails, including the emails of his/her upline team members, to his/her email whitelist. This will help ensure one receive ALL SFI newsletters, sales notifications, and other important support messages from his/her team.
On today's web, improperly configured spam filters prevent many emails from being delivered--which means missing out on important messages designed to help you become successful with SFI. But one can help reduce nondelivery of his/her messages by simply including the sender's email address on his/her "whitelist" or "safelist." That's why SFI like one to take a moment out of his/her time and add SFI's emails, including the emails of his/her upline team members, to his/her email whitelist. This will help ensure one receive ALL SFI newsletters, sales notifications, and other important support messages from his/her team.

| Edit settings