SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
John S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

64 posts

Better understanding of Compression in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #Team Building

5 months ago

Just to clarify something. Assuming Tom becomes an EA next month, this means Tom will start receiving the commission from Joel and not you. Right?

49 posts

Astro Auctions Vs Pricebenders in Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical #TCredits

5 months ago

So far, which one do you like more and why ?

19 posts

Can I increase my rank using Rewardicals? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical #Team Building

5 months ago

You can ask your sponsor or someone in your upline to assign 3 PSAs to you. I am sure they will be more than willing to help if you explain to them that you want to upgrade to BTL.

6 posts

Astro auctions bidding in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 months ago

If you bid 237 TCredits using the constellation rewards option you will get at least 237x10 = 2370 Rewardicals = 790 VP, that's more than 21 VP for one TCredit. As you have won the auction you will get 200 T-credits. This means that you got 790 VP for 37 TCredts.

The risk is that if you place let's say 237 Bids and someone else places 238 Bids, then you will get the 790 VP but you will end up using 237 T-Credits for that instead of 37 !

21 posts

Astro auction in Astro Auctions

5 months ago

There is always one TCredit used to participate in the auction. For the rest of the TCredits used you have two choices.

1. Adjust the number of TCredits you would like to earmark use on constellation prizes. For example, in your case, you could have adjusted to use 10 TCredits on constellation prizes, for which you should have got at least 10x10 = 100 Rewardicals. This you have to adjust manually.

2. Do nothing and the system will consider that you want to use all your TCredits on constellation prizes. In your case when you did not do the adjustment all your 100 Tcredts were used on Constellation prizes and you got at least 100x10 = 1000 Rewardicals. In this case you will not get your TCredits back.

Here is a picture of the stage where you need to adjust the number of TCredits to be used on constellation prizes.

8 posts

T CREDITS in Compensation

5 months ago

Not yet, at least mine is not credited so far.

1 post

Ground control to major Tom ! in Inspiration/Testimonials

5 months ago

Take your protein pills and put your helmet on .........................

and baldly place your TCredits in as many destinations as you want to go ( make sure you adjust the number of TCredits you want to spend on Constellation prizes since the system will assume that you want to spend them all )

Then go on doing your usual tasks on your affiliate page. Once done, come back to check on your flights, enjoy the ride and the prizes as well. This is so cool I cant's stop doing it over and over again until I am out of TCredits I guess :)

5 posts

TripleClicks-T-Time in Recognition #TCredits

5 months ago

Congrats and keep on insisting. Besides the value it represents, such as using them in Card King to win more TCredits and collecting Rewardicals each time you use them in eager Zebra games or Pricebenders Auctions, winning Tcredots from T-Time will also help you upgrade you TCredit Badge.

37 posts

Limiting auto bids in the auctions in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

5 months ago

Agreed but you need to find a solution for those who do not want to stay 2 or more hours just to convert 100 Tcredits to Rewardicals.

37 posts

5 months ago

While this option was a good benefit for the innocent bidder it could serve as a weapon for other not so honest bidders. Imagine two bidders playing as a team. One placing 1000 TCredits on a 100 TCredit package and eliminating all other bidders then letting his friend win the package for a few TCredits at the end. He/she will then buy the 100 TCredit package, return his 1000 TCredits and now he/she has the power of bidding with 1100 TCredits.

37 posts

5 months ago

Not necessarily for fun. Remeber that 100 TCredits placed on bets generates Rewardicals and Rewardicals can be transferred to VP. So this could be a logical reason why someone should place 100 TCredits to win 20.

37 posts

5 months ago

My suggestion will be to remove the auto bid option all together. If someone wants to auto bid for time-saving they can still place a number of bids before the auction starts. After the initial auto bids are exhausted, the bidder must participate manually. However, this number of bids should be a firm commitment. For example, someone places 1000 bids ( 1000 TCredits) before the auction starts than they remain committed to this 1000 TCredits even if the auction stops at 500 bids.

This option will solve the following problems.
1) One does not have to sit on his PC for hours to win a bid.
2) The auction will move faster to a certain point and then become a real auction.
3) No intimidation due to people jumping in and placing auto bids just to show that they are unbeatable.
4) The commitment to place TCredits from the beginning of the game will encourage people to put in realistic amounts of TCredits.

Also removing TCredit packages from the auctions will be a good idea since no one will have access to cheap TCredits to compete against someone who paid the real price for them.

74 posts

Any guesses for 10th of July? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

Thank you for confirming that this is something really big. The appearance of a new star is a major event. The protein pills mean we need muscle and this could mean a new work opportunity is coming on our way. We are ready Gery, let's build this new opportunity together. SFI has a lot of muscle and together we are strong.

74 posts

Any guesses for 10th of July? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

It looks like something new will launch that will give us a new mission. Explore a new territory, one big step to the future ? May be TC is launching a new product ? I hope it is something more than a game .

8 posts

Bitcoin support coming soon ? in Compensation #Rewardical

9 months ago

I know that it is much better to exchange Rewardicals directly with TCredits and VP and I have done it several times and believe me I have a lot of patience since it took me a while to cumulate those Rewardicals so I can reach the minimum required $ 25 . I just want to know if anybody else could do it and if I am doing the right thing.

49 posts

Happy Birthday Gery! in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

9 months ago

Happy Birthday Gery and all the best wishes.

Thank you Marilyn for reminding us and the Beautifull Happy Birthday Cards. I just noticed that it's Gery's birthday a few moments ago but you were faster than me.

8 posts

Bitcoin support coming soon ? in Compensation #Rewardical

9 months ago

Did anyone successfully redeem Rewardicals for Bitcoin so far ?

I tried to redeem mine for Bitcoin yesterday and today and I keep on receiving a notification that says '' Bitcoin support coming soon''.

If you could exchange your Rewardicals for Bitcoin please let me know how you did it .

thanks
John

16 posts

How to guide new PSA to gear up to EA and further ranks in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Great plan and press on until you get your top PSAs . Once you get your top 5 PSAs reassign new PSAs to them. As they duplicate you, your organization will have a healthy growth. One branch can handle a few healthy fruits but a tree can handle many.

What you can add on top of your list is modern communication technology with your movers, like Facebook's messenger, Viber, and WhatsApp. All of these are Apps that you and your team carry with them on their smartphones 24 hours a day. and wherever they go. You can create groups where an answer to one person's question can trigger new ideas in someone's else's mind. This way you can create a team of select affiliates that you can communicate with very easily.

51 posts

$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 4 in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 months ago

Thank you Leon for sharing with us this emotional story and reminding us of Rich . You are right, before everything else we are all human beings and personal relations do matter in building a business.

7 posts

Benefit of storing your rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Pricebenders #PSA #VersaPoints

9 months ago

I am waiting for the Silver option to appear.

Also, If you have enough Rewardicals you can exchange it with Bitcoin. Then you can eighter keep Bitcoin as an investment or use it to buy stuff from TC or other sites where they accept Bitcoin. As Bitcoin can be broken down into many pieces of Satoshi, it is easier to pay the full amount of an item. Literally, Bitcoin is a currency.

7 posts

Purchases Commission Compensation in Getting Started

9 months ago

Dear Hafsah

CV or commission volume the amount of commission generated when something is sold on TC. For example, an item can be sold for $ 150 out of which $ 100 could be the CV. Then the CV is divided in the following manner.

1. 45 % of the CV goes to the person who generated the sales. For example, if your PSA or PRM buys something from TC, you get 45 % of the CV. If the CV is $ 100, you will get $ 45 . If you purchased the item, your sponsor will get the $ 45.
2. 15 % of the CV goes to the C0-sponsor of the affiliate who purchased the product from TC. If your CSA made the purchase, you will get 15 % or $ 15 . If you made the purchase, your C0-sponsor will get the $ 15.
3. 40 % of the CV will go the TC executive pool and will be divided amongst all affiliates who are EA and above. This compensation is based on the VP that you cumulate each month.

101 posts

$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 1 in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 months ago

Interesting story Leon and thank you for sharing it with us. Can't wait to read part two and tree. May be you can explain to us the ''rinse and repeat'' marketing strategy in your next posts?

thank you
John

40 posts

MRP for 1 TCredit - But MRP is now discontinued? in Ask Gery

9 months ago

Your proposal makes sense. Since RTs are replacing MRPs then it will make sense to introduce RTs as a method of payment in TC for all purchases. This way the options available to use RT will be much wider. The question is what will be the buying power of RT ?

You can use your RT indirectly today to buy anything on TC. For this you need to convert your RT to Gift Certificates first.

If you do this to buy single TCredits from TC, it will cost you 1200 RT / $ 2 . So you will get 1 TCredit + 102 VP for 1200 RT. On the other hand, you can exchange 306 RT for 102 VP directly or you can get 400 VP directly for the 1200 RT, so it does not make any sense to buy Gift Certificates in order to get the 102 VP.

64 posts

New Localvantia Pre-Registration option in SFI News #Localvantia

10 months ago

This is great news indeed. just wanted to clarify some things.

1. An affiliate who is NOT an EA pre-registers a Localvantia Buniess and then closes the deal. Does he/she become eligible to receive the 1/10 Rw from that merchant ?
2. An affiliate or EA pre-registers a merchant, will they have the option of closing the deal if they wish so or SFI will decide if they or someone else will close the deal ?

thanks
John

20 posts

Understanding the economic impact of 150 MRP for 102 VP in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

10 months ago

Can you please clarify your statement. To get to BTL one needs 3000 VP . Let's say that 500 AVP is generated elsewhere. To come up with the remaining 2500 VP from MRP you needed almost 3750 MRP . How and where could one get 3750 MRP without having to buy/sell anything ? If they came from TCredits then you needed 375 TCredits , so where did they come from? If part of them came from buying Tcredits then you allready had 1500 VP for buying them, right ? or may be I am missing something here.