Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
John S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

30 posts

I just Won, my 1st 25 Rewardicals! Yes! in Recognition #Compensation #Rewardical #Team Building

12 days ago

Congratulations. I won 25 Rewardicals today as well and it feels good.

For those of you who did not win it from the daily Grand yet , good luck. You need to participate with multiple entries to increase your chances. Here is the link on how to maximize your entries : www.sfimg.com/Home/WinIt

29 posts

WARNING!!! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

15 days ago

Looks like scam to me. I am on cryptocurrency exchange on a daily basis since I trade with Bitcoin and several other cryptocurrencies. There are more than 30 cryptocurrencies being traded out there but never heard of SFI Coin.

In any case my advice is to stick with Bitcoin. I hope soon we will have the option of receiving commissions in Bitcoin from SFI so we can all have some Bitcoin to keep. In the beginning of the year when I started trading it was predicted that Bitcoin will reach $ 3000 by the end of the year. We are still in November and yesterday it was trading at over $ 10.000 / Bitcoin. In 2030 it is predicted that 1 Bitcoin will be equal to 1 Million dollars.

34 posts

I didn't manage to qualify this month for EA in Getting Started #Getting Started

16 days ago

You still have time to add VP to your total since we are still in the first half of the day here in the US. SFI time sets to Dec 1 much later than your time. Go to your to do list and see if you have unfinished tasks . This is of course if you want to achieve EA status for November. If not, then you can follow the advice of the other posts here on the forum and transfer your VP to next month. Eventually you will become an EA in November or December .

5 posts

Only 7 super deals left! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

16 days ago

We are in holiday season and Superdeals make good gift items. After all why pay the full price when you can buy them for less.

Also, there could be more than one item from the same type and once the the one with the best price sells out the next in line will appear. You might see 7 item types but there could be more for sale. Also there are new items won on pricebenders each day so if you did not find what you are looking for check again each day to see if the item appears on superdeals.

15 posts

Coming auctions on Friday 24 November. in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

23 days ago

The bidding price could end up anywhere , for example $22.43 on an item but the winner pays just $ 0.99 . So you still need to guess $22.43 and NOT $ 0.99.

3 posts

should we add CV to Super Deals ? in Ask Gery

27 days ago

Dear Gery

At the moment , as I can see, the SFI toolbox for Super Deals is empty. I understand that the idea is to help the winner flip their product but who is going to promote it ? It is true that the product is being promoted to SFI affiliates , but wouldn't it be more effective if our affiliates promoted it to the general public ?

Some may argue that this will increase the price or it may leave less money for the seller. May be it should be left to the seller to decide if they want to offer CV on the product . This way everybody will be happy. I am not talking about adding big CV on them , may be something like the CV on Spotlight merchant products . Just to put something in the toolbox to motivate the affiliates to promote the product. May be put some rewardical ? just an idea .....

17 posts

How work with PSA, I have found 1PSA in a Mover in Miscellaneous #PSA

29 days ago

You can start by communicating with your PSA. Send him/her a welcome card directly from your Movers Tab by clicking on the paper airplane symbol . Let know that you are there to assist if they need help. Direct them to SFI Basics and start a discussion to make sure that they understand the essence of SFI and then direct them to launchpad.

17 posts

Too Much Too Soon in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

In my opinion contests and all other opportunities should be open to all new and old affiliates on an equal basis without any discrimination.

Launchpad has been developed and improved over time . It's a process that all affiliated go thought . All you need to do is direct all new affiliates to SFI Basics and the Launchpad which is the fertile soil for any good seed to grow in. . SFI provides the soil , you bring in the seeds and water them . Some seeds will grow and some will not.

65 posts

I'm not winning Daily Grand drawing for at least more than month in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Daily Grand is the cherry on top the cake and it will come eventually . The more you participate the more are your chances for winning. It's like a lottery but you do not have to buy the ticket since it comes for free. So , do not worry about the cherry and concentrate on the cake, that is the real money you can make with SFI. Go back to SFI Basics www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps and good luck on your next drawings in DG and Biz Quiz.

12 posts

Our Greatest Weakness Lies In Giving Up... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

.... or shall we say '' Our greatest strength is in Not giving up ! , said by an SFI affiliate ''

Yesterday it was TrippleClicks and Pricebenders , today it's Localvantia and Rewardical and I am sure that tomorrow will bring even more and better tools to help us all build our SFI business.....

How can one really give up on such an opportunity of becoming part of SFI where innovation runs like a never ending spring of fresh water .....

Always free to join and with never ending innovations and possibilities to make money online , the only way one can make me give up on SFI is by killing the internet .

19 posts

Can I know why prices are reduced? in ECA Program #ECA

3 months ago

Best will be to ask your ECA first , if they are running any promotions or sales . They could have also reduced the % they are offering for TC if they had more than 15 % previously. For example if they had 30 % previously and reduced to 15 % , then all the prices will be reduced by about 15 %.

21 posts

Pricebenders Transparency in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

4 months ago

You are wrong about at lest 2 bidders use Bid Assist.

See my reply, above I cannot write the same 2 times.

Best regards
Svend

Hi Svent

If you go to detail, yes you are right. It will take much less time for the price to climb up if there are 2 or more bidders using the bid assist function. I do not know if it is in microseconds or nanoseconds and I am sure no one her is interested in measuring the exact time .

Many people on the forum tried to give their best explanation with very helpful hints putting in time and efforts to help others. My suggestion for you is to give your own answers and explanations on the problems rising in questions instead of hunting down for details and posting on who is right and who is wrong. This way the forum will be more productive and the person asking for help will benefit from your answers as well.

Thank you for understanding

21 posts

Pricebenders Transparency in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

4 months ago

The high speed price increase that you encountered was due to two or more bidders using the Bid assist function. You can place multiple TCTREDITS in any auction starting from a certain price and the bids will be placed automatically by the system. When two or more people place such bids the price starts climbing quickly. Also the timer drops down when the price increases, so after such a qhick climb you will see less time remaining for each bid. When you see such a qhick climb it's better to weit and see what will happen . Jumping in will not benefit you.

20 posts

Commission Calculations in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #Sales

4 months ago

For you personal purchases the commission goes to your sponsor as for the personal purchases of your PSAs , you get the commission .

54 posts

What is the best way to deal w/ this kind of PSA's ? in Miscellaneous #Team Building

4 months ago

As a last resort, instead of transferring them to one of your active PSAs, transfer them to each other and the last one , transfer to an inactive PSA who has never logged in .

26 posts

Here is number Eight Reason I joined with SFI Today in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

It all depends on you . Work hard is the key word you mentioned . Start small and grow up SFI . The Sky is your limit .

48 posts

Here is what my new 6 PSAs replied by Icebreakers in Getting Started #PSA

5 months ago

I will start with the following steps with new affiliates .

1. Start with SFI Basics. Give them the link and then discuss with them about it to make sure that they do understand the system.

2. Let them complete launchpad .

3. Find some You-tube videos for the daily tasks and give them the link , it's much easier than explaining.

4. when all above is in place , discuss with them the Designated Diamond plan .

27 posts

What is the the Lowest Costs to move up BTL ? in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Dear Rajneesh

There is another situation where you may consider becoming a BTL . That is the benefits associated in becoming a Designated Diamond and registering in Opti-build . In fact the benefit becomes even bigger if you do not have an active team yet.

Why is that ?

If you can see several DDs in your lupine , your sponsor, his/her sponsor and so on it means that they are in Opti-build and at least 50 % of the PSAs generated by them is going to be re-assigned to other DDs in their down-line. In such a situation you will be only receiving from opti-build and not sending any PSAs to your down-line since there is no one there to receive them. So you get to keep all your personally sponsored PSAs + you will receive new PSAs from your up-line. To become a DD you need to be at least BTL. You will also receive other benefits , like an extra CSAs each month from the CSA exchange + second home CSAs and other benefits.

IF your sponsor already has 5 DDs and there is no room for you to compete with them then you can ask your sponsor to re-assign you to one of his DDs so you can become a DD as well. Or achieve a higher VP or TL rank and ask your sponsor to re-assign one of his DDs to you.