Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

17x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

154 posts

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Team Building

2 days ago

Thank you Mr. C for another great opportunity to grow our business. Thank you for all that you do for us.

27 posts

Big Disappointment Today in Getting Started

3 days ago

That happened to me once with a PSA who became EA. I reacted with no patience. You can either wait it out or if you really want to know you can send a ticket to support with your concern. You are a BTL you should get a quick answer instead of guessing what happened. I sent a ticket to support with my concern and they responded to me quickly. Just a suggestion. Have a great day!

1 post

Congratulations Gitta Margit Fehĉrvārinĉ Gulyās in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

CSA Gitta Margit Fehĉrvārinĉ Gulyās has qualified as BTL (Bronze Team Leader) - Congratulations!

102 posts

100% Direct Commissions every day! in SFI News #Compensation

5 days ago

Thank you Mr. C for all the great opportunities that are offered to us. Thank you for taking the time out to make sure that all of our questions get answers. SFI is a great business to participate in. I appreciate you and the SFI Staff.

89 posts

New EZ leaderboards and Monthly Champion badges in SFI News #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

8 days ago

This is great Mr. C. Thank you for giving us more opportunities to be successful in our business and to attract others.

34 posts

Unhappy New Year! in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

Happy New Year to you Bijan! Don’t be discouraged be encouraged. Sorry for your lost. “You don’t have to be great to get started but you have to get started to be great.” You have already gotten started by expressing your lost to the SFI Forum family. You have gotten all of this great input from everyone. Build something great. Aim. High. Dream Big.

11 posts

Many lovely wishes for this new year 2019 in Recognition #Compensation #Leadership

15 days ago

Happy New Year and much success to you!

12 posts

SFI, the top priority at the moment in Miscellaneous

16 days ago

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. SFI is a first priority for me. I plan to read, learn and understand more about how SFI works. I will continue to encourage my team even if they do respond to my e-mails. In 2018 I learned that you cannot force someone to participate you must lead by example and be patient with yourself and with your team. Never give up. Work with the workers and hope for the best. The best is yet to come in 2019. Aim High. Dream Big.

30 posts

"Should I stay or should I go"? in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations on becoming EA. I look forward to your becoming BTL or higher.
Don’t give up; all things are possible if you only believe in yourself. There are plenty of opportunities at SFI for you to become EA, BTL, or whatever higher status you want to have. You have to work at it and depend on yourself. It has already been said that a leader leads. When you lead by example you will have followers. SFI helps us by providing the leadership tools, Launchpad, to-do-list, Sponsors, Co-Sponsors and don’t forget our Upline leaders, plenty of opportunities to win TCredits and VP (Versus Points) through DAILY GRAND WIN, DAILY CROWN and others. Purchasing and selling products does plays a great part in our commission success. Aim High. Dream Big.

9 posts

How to become a real leader in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

A good leader leads by example and is always available to answer questions that the followers need or know how to get the answer. Thanks for sharing encouraging post.

8 posts

My CSA in Team Building #CSA #Marketing #PSA

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Reginaldo! Stay in touch with your CSAs even if they don't respond eventually someone will.
They are really easy to work with. Everyone will not participate. Work with the workers. Hope this helps.

15 posts

Key to Your SFI Business Success ! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #CSA #PSA

about 1 month ago

Thank you for sharing. I totally agree with you (Together Everyone Achieves More. Great work analogy.

11 posts

Life Changing in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks for sharing . I enjoy being a part of SFI. Meeting and greeting people has changed my life. I like learning about Business and sharing what I have learned with others. If is very important to me to come to the Forum everyday and read and learn about the changes that take place in this business called SFI. The leaders are awesome.

9 posts

Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi Katalin,
I have experience before I did what some who gave advice already before. I went to the pricebender auction and it saved the day for me so that is an option. I hope this helps.

9 posts

When I win Astro Auctions will I get my T-Credits back? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Congratulations on your win. Thanks or sharing keep on winning. Winning is fun and it pays off.

99 posts

Please give a prayer for Laverne. in Miscellaneous #ECA #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

God has open ears to our prayers. I pray for a speedy recovery for LaVerne.

4 posts

Congratulations Ugorji Chinagorom in Recognition #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

I suggest you submit your question to support and I am sure you will get the answer. I don't have the answer. Sorry.
Congratulations again.

4 posts

Congratulations Ugorji Chinagorom in Recognition #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Ugorji Chinagorom has requalified EA status, Congratulations!

9 posts

1000th answer - Biz Quiz in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations on you A+. I like playing the BIZ Quiz also. It is very inspirational.

7 posts

Long streak for November! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Congratulations Vesna on your win. I like playing this game. Thank you or sharing.

3 posts

Congratulatios Karolina Kalafadzic in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #PSA

2 months ago

Karolina Kalafadzic has requalified as EA: Congratulations

9 posts

Red tabs remain green in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Hi Bulelwa,
This has never happened to me. I would suggest that you do a support ticket and report this incident if you have not already done so. I hope this helps.

2 posts

Congratulations Gitta Margit Fehérváriné Gulyás in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Gitta Margit Fehérváriné Gulyás, requalified EA status: Congratulations.

2 posts

Congratulations Ljubinka Soldat in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Ljubinka Soldat requalified EA status. Congratulations!