Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

61x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 6,401 | Followers: 1,074 | Joined SFI: Oct 30, 2014

19 posts

Can I replace 1200 Rewardikals for $ 2 in Getting Started #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

1 minute ago

There are dollars, but will they go to my account?

No you were say it is set in on TripleClicks account, and that is NOT CORRECT.

When you check out there is one checkbox for Gift Certificates, and onather for TripleClicks account, called "Member sales Account", but it has also name Gift Certificate Account, but not for those Gift Certificates you are receive, but for those you issue to team.

So THOSE GC YOU RECEIVE is not go to TripleClicks account, they are simply not go to any account, they are ONLY GIFT CERTIFICATES.

Best regards
Svend

You need at-least 3000 RT to exchange with $5 TC Gift certificate . $5 is the minimum we can exchange .
Those GC will go to your TripleClicks account and you can use them at TripleClicks as par your willing .

It is not correct it is go to TripleClicks account it is a gift certificate to use on TripleClicks.

Money on TripleClicks account can be used to issue GC. to team and also be withdrawn, that can a Gift Certificate not.

Best regards
Svend

Thanks Svend for correcting me but ,I think I said exactly the same .
Definitely TripleClicks Gift Certificates will not reflect in SFI account alone and it can be used to spend at TripleClicks as par one's willing .
BTW ,I have not exchanged my RT to GC yet but I understand ,I can not withdraw them to my Bank account .

Regards ,
Ratan

16 posts

Maximising VPs earned from PB and EZ tabs in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

22 hours ago

That 1000 maximum is no longer exist, and 500 maximum for games also no longer exist.

Best regards
Svend

19 posts

Can I replace 1200 Rewardikals for $ 2 in Getting Started #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

22 hours ago

There are dollars, but will they go to my account?

You need at-least 3000 RT to exchange with $5 TC Gift certificate . $5 is the minimum we can exchange .
Those GC will go to your TripleClicks account and you can use them at TripleClicks as par your willing .

It is not correct it is go to TripleClicks account it is a gift certificate to use on TripleClicks.

Money on TripleClicks account can be used to issue GC. to team and also be withdrawn, that can a Gift Certificate not.

Best regards
Svend

18 posts

Vacation mode in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Nijaz,
just go there and turn the Vacation mode ON...you don't need to put any number
of days...
When you come back, be sure to go there and turn it OFF...BEFORE you start doing
your daily tasks...otherwise, those VPs won't be counted.

Oh yes, the VP will be counted also when vacation mode is ON, but your VP streak will not be counted, it will instead make 1 minus day to the streak for every day it is ON.

Best regards
Svend

Svend,
do you have a personal experience on this, please?

In the 3 years I am here, I lost only ONE day when I was traveling abroad...

I have not used it much, and every time not needed, only one I were need it, but were not able to use it, because I were on hospital without access to internet, and that was in April this year.

If you have not lost any days, when you had it ON, you have been lucky, because every SFI midnight it is on is remove one day from the streak.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=197071&referrer=search

Best regards
Svend
PS. SFI has many rules, and not all is in action.
I came back from 5 years inactivity, and found my 5 years old commission intact, but after the rules, I should had forfeited it, and I also had a lot of money on my TC Account when I came back after 5 years.

18 posts

Vacation mode in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Nijaz,
just go there and turn the Vacation mode ON...you don't need to put any number
of days...
When you come back, be sure to go there and turn it OFF...BEFORE you start doing
your daily tasks...otherwise, those VPs won't be counted.

Oh yes, the VP will be counted also when vacation mode is ON, but your VP streak will not be counted, it will instead make 1 minus day to the streak for every day it is ON.

Best regards
Svend

16 posts

help plz in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Executive Pool is a pool of commission, that is deal out to EA for their own VP earned and for Team leaders also Matching VP from Downlines earned VP.

I think the one you show here is for downline and you are not qualified because you are not Team Leader.

Best regards
Svend

5 posts

marketing aids with HTTP in Ask Gery #Marketing #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Have you tried to change HTTP to HTTPS?

If there is no sign up form direct on the gateway, no reason to have a HTTPS, so it is foolish WIX not allow HTTP.

Best regards
Svend

13 posts

These have been happening to me recently in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

I think I understand, what you are mean.

When someone new, that I have not chat with before is begin a chat with me, I can immediately see the Bubble, but his name is not show up in chat before 20 minutes later, so I cannot reply, simply because I don't know, who is in chatroom.

I mostly do that, I go check the Movers tab or Genealogy, to find who is online, and try that way chat with the right one by click on his bubble, if he already is in chatroom, I have found the right one, if he is not, I must continue try find him.

I have reported this to SFI several times, but they are not do anything about it.

I have the same problem, when I try chat with someone in downline, my name is not show up in their chatbox, if they has not chose me as Favorite.

But if 1 of my 10 A@A want chat, no problem, they are always show up in my chatbox.

It is foolish.

Best regards
Svend

13 posts

A question from my PSA in Sales #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Is there any not branded clothing?

I think most of cloth is branded cloth, maybe except copies of other brands.

Every factory has a brand, okay maybe not any popular brand, but it is still a brand.

Most of the biggest brands was one time a not known brand, and big brands is often change, maybe is next years big brand an unknown brand this year.

Best regards
Svend

25 posts

Can one complete get to EA within a week? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Yes it is only take a few minutes.

Simply purchase an item with at least 1500 VP connected, or several items with a total of 1500 VP.

But without any invest of money, NO

You can of course be lucky to generate a sale, but else without invest any money, it is take mostly a month.

But you can transfer your VP to next month, and on that way get a month extra to come there.

If you want transfer, then wait until month end, then will a link show up on your Alerts Tab to make the transfer and you have until 8th next month to get it done.

Best regards
Svend

17 posts

Choose Payment Method in Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

2 days ago

I know, it is difficult from Pakistan.

I mean you have 2 options.
1. Money Order, we can all send money to SFI through Money Order. ask in your bank how to do it, and look in your payment option page, it is the last option. But it will be too late for this month, and I have read before from Pakistan affiliates, that Local Pay is a problem too.

2. Bitcoin, it is sure possible to buy Bitcoin in Pakistan, and that is done fast, so that looks like the best option.
I cannot remember the URL, but search for Local Bitcoin, there you can find most of Bitcoin sellers in Pakistan.

Best regards
Svend

25 posts

Is recruitment necessary during the first month of membership? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

I will say, begin invite, when you are ready for it.

The better foundation for your advertise, the better. (Make blog, create groups in Social Media, and/or Skype, create list-building ETC.)

The more you are brand yourself, the better because people better like to join someone they are know.

If you have a good supportive sponsor, you can always support a team yourself, because, what you are not know, you can ask your sponsor/upline, plus you can use Forum.

Best regards
Svend

18 posts

Advertising or PSA Packages? in Getting Started

2 days ago

The best way is to advertise to your LIST, because that way, they can come to learn you to know, and you can begin educate them for SFI before they are join.

That can also be done through your own group in Social media or on Skype.

Those PSA packets, you can buy, they are not know you.

Brand yourself is an important advertise, because they are more likely to join and be active, if they are join a brand they are know.

Best regards
Svend

19 posts

12 or 24 ? in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits

2 days ago

You will only get 12 TCredits not 22 TCredits.
Remember that when you achieve EA rank, you will get 10 TCredits+ 2 CSAs and also have a share in the Executive pool, likewise the BTL rank, you will earn 12 TCredits + 12 CSAs, you will have a share in executive pool+ matching VP from all your CSAs too.

I'm not get 12 CSA for become BTL each month, so where do you have that from?
See Image below from CSA Ledger, as BTL 3 CSA, as DTL 10 CSA, so no rank gives 12 CSA

Best regards
Svend

Not sure...but, maybe he is talking about this:

To become a BTL you need at least 1500 Sales VPs...and when you get them,
you become a Booster Club Member and you get 10 CSAs...add to this those
2 CSA for becoming EA...but, there are usually more of them... and you get another
one for the BTL rank, too... and I am talking about CSA Rewards...NOT Second Home
CSAs

You are absolutely right Tanja ! I didn't even include the 1 CSA you get when you achieve BTL status.

I have been BTL every month in 3 years, except a few month as EA, but never been BCQ qualified, so you cannot say BTL = BCQ qualified.

Best regards
Svend

19 posts

2 days ago

You will only get 12 TCredits not 22 TCredits.
Remember that when you achieve EA rank, you will get 10 TCredits+ 2 CSAs and also have a share in the Executive pool, likewise the BTL rank, you will earn 12 TCredits + 12 CSAs, you will have a share in executive pool+ matching VP from all your CSAs too.

I'm not get 12 CSA for become BTL each month, so where do you have that from?
See Image below from CSA Ledger, as BTL 3 CSA, as DTL 10 CSA, so no rank gives 12 CSA

Best regards
Svend

19 posts

2 days ago

You cannot be BTL without first become EA, so OF COURSE 12.

Best regards
Svend

12 posts

Problematic in the purchase of TCredits from Venezuela. in Sales #Auto-Delivery #TCredits #VersaPoints

3 days ago

It is very normal, that a VISA card is in local currency, but VISA card is international, and should be work in all currency.

I have read here in Forum, many countries is issue VISA cards for only use inside their own country, and that is very bad, because VISA stands for an international card, if the card only is for national should those countries make their own national cards, so those cards issued as VISA is International, then there is no mistakes.

I'm original from Denmark and they have their own cards, so people can have a DanCard, only use in Denmark, or a VISA card only use international or a mix, that is called VISA DanCard.

It is make too much confusions, when some people have an International card (VISA), that only can be used in their own country.

Best regards
Svend

26 posts

T connect in VersaPoints #Compensation #Getting Started #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Yes but it was not give any VP, so I think it is a glitch or it is removed because we no longer can get those VP.

Our TConnect page was for listing of members sales of used stuff, and that is discounted, so why should SFI continue give VP for it?

Best regards
Svend

Our TConnect page was for listing of members sales of used stuff,

Hi, Mr. Svend Erik L.!

This is the TConnect page.
Not the Member listing,that is already discontinued./;-)

TConnect page is still available on TC to view. Just go to TC Member Center.
Maybe we'll wait for the announcement if the VP for this will be remove.

Hope this helps!
All the best!

Ria

I know how TConnect page is looks like.

Read Gery's reply, he agree with me it is irrelevant and time to remove it.

Yes you can still visit it, but links to it is been removed.

Best regards
Svend

7 posts

About PSA's follow up in Ask Gery #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

You wrote:
world first affiliate program that pays in real time

From where do you have that?

The first in world do that is many years before SFI.

Best regards
Svend

26 posts

T connect in VersaPoints #Compensation #Getting Started #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Yes but it was not give any VP, so I think it is a glitch or it is removed because we no longer can get those VP.

Our TConnect page was for listing of members sales of used stuff, and that is discounted, so why should SFI continue give VP for it?

Best regards
Svend

9 posts

This Guaranteed auction not working for me in Pricebenders #Contests #Pricebenders #TCredits

5 days ago

You can find your auctions winning in the TripleClicks member center, find link just above search line in TC, then scroll down to bottom and it is showed as the last in right column.

Best regards
Svend

19 posts

E365 Champion's VPs in VersaPoints #E365

5 days ago

Please click to TripleClicks, and above search line in TC, is a link to member center, click it and find review link in the left column.
Go get your VP.

Best regards
Svend

19 posts

E365 Champion's VPs in VersaPoints #E365

5 days ago

That you cannot use for anything.

I can give you an example, I were 15 times higher in VP than the nearest in my class.

I had a PSA, who also became E365 Champion, he was need 3 times more VP than me, to beat the nearest in his class.

So some Champions can do it for 5000 VP ( I could have done for lower than 5000 VP), other need close to 100000 VP.

Best regards
Svend

9 posts

Team building ultimate solutions in Team Building

5 days ago

Always the same problem.

The problem is simply, the 99% or more, do not want own any business, they are look for earnings, not for a business.
It is same problem with every online business, people is think, they can earn online without have a business, but that is not possible, so every program online is have this same problem.

Someone will say, there is people earn online without having a business, but it is ONLY Experts Employees, who live too long away from those companies, who want have them in their staff.

Other will say, what about TYPING opportunities, that is ALSO business, just like SFI is, and most of that kind is only scams.

Best regards
Svend

14 posts

Affiliate Online Store in Sales #ECA #Marketing #Sales

5 days ago

I think, you are mean, he/she has affiliates in his/hers store, just like we are affiliates for TripleClicks.

I know one RECA, who has affiliate in his store too, I'm one of them.

RECAs are independent stores now, so of course they can have affiliates.

Rewardical.com is ONLY an advertising page for them, if rewardical.com generates sales, RECA must pay, just like if their affiliates generate sales they pay to affiliates, BUT NOT to rewardical.com

It is not like be ECA in TC.

Best regards
Svend