Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

12x SUPPORT
Michael B.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

4 posts

parallel tracking in Miscellaneous

27 days ago

I personally wouldn’t be too concerned about parallel tracking. There is more information at support.google.com/adwords/answer/7544674?hl=en-GB

If you feel it important probably best to contact support.

Mike

12 posts

6 month? in Compensation

about 1 month ago

If you promote the products at Tripleclicks and bring in new customers who buy and bid you will earn an income from the commissions generated. Use your gateway links or the affiliate toolbox found on each product to introduce new members.

Sponsor more people and you will also earn commissions from their purchases. Again use your gateway links.

The calculator gives you an example of what is possible, not what can actually happen if you put time and effort into understanding and building your business.

Read and understand the Compensation Plan - www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

12 posts

6 month? in Compensation

about 1 month ago

Income is rising to that level as your downline builds.

56 posts

Why do you lose all VP at the end of the month when you get status? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

If you are serious about this business you will find a way to earn 1500 VP or more EVERY MONTH. Then there is no need for questions about earning and keeping VP. The whole idea is to invest in your own business and increase your earnings through duplication. Build a team and have them duplicate and they build a team and teach them to duplicate...and on..and on down the line.

Don’t rely on carry forwards or winning VP. Get into your business and invest time and funds. It doesn’t take long for your auto-delivery to get paid from your commissions when you have an active team doing the same as you are. Everything you earn above that is PROFIT. The same will happen for everyone else if you stick to The Plan

www.sfimg.com/the_plan

6 posts

Largest Desert in Australia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

The largest desert in Australia is NOT ‘the Outback’

Great Victoria Desert (348,750sq.km) is the largest. Brain Sprint you got it wrong. If it is ok for me to Google the answer then I am guessing it is OK for the people who write the questions to do the same?

Meaning of the word ‘Outback: "back-country, interior regions of Australia," 1907, Australian English, originally an adverb, "out in the back settlements”

29 posts

AWESOME - First DTL in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Well done Bing. I have seen you working hard to help your team. You deserve it.

7 posts

Time Display for On going auctions in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Not sure what you mean. Ongoing time of auctions is indefinite as the clock resets with each bid until there is only one bidder. Hope that helps.

31 posts

Earning report coming soon in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Sales

2 months ago

As a long time Team Leader I have watched my commissions decrease since 2013, with changes brought in that did nothing to encourage or give incentive to my team members. I am still here in hope that things will get better.

Perhaps the new changes will make a difference, but as always they will only make a difference if you are generating sales and sponsoring new people who are willing to invest as we do, in both time and funds where available.

Best of luck
Michael.

372 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

3 months ago

^^^^
Clarification of the above please Gery

372 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

3 months ago

Great changes and hoping this is the one that makes mathematical sense in the short term. A question though. Was there also a decrease on CV percentage for purchases by PSAs? I always thought it was 45% of CV? Now it appears to be 20% according to the new Compensation chart.

15 posts

Are we giving too many CSA's away with the new Smart Start plan? in Team Building

3 months ago

Probably.
Personally I think we shouldn’t be giving any CSAs away to new affiliates. They do not know the business and most will feel overwhelmed enough without throwing leadership and support roles upon them from the very first day.

CSAs are better given to those that have proved thy can sponsor and support.

Just my opinion.

20 posts

IMPORTANT! Updates to our SFI Privacy Policy in SFI News

3 months ago

Hi Lori
Thank you for the information. Unfortunately the current actions taken by SFI to comply with EU GDPR fall short of requirements.

Sorry to sound negative here, but SFI MUST comply considering they are holding the data of more than 100,000 individuals. I wouldn't think the authorities will come after SFI, but an EU individual may seek compensation if there is a data breach. That is the real danger.

I believe legal counsel should be sort to ensure that SFI is in full compliance.

6 posts

Real Estate Agencies in Sales #Marketing #Sales

3 months ago

Tracking numbers have rarely ever worked. Been like that for a long time despite requests to fix.

38 posts

Have you noticed ? in Compensation #Compensation

3 months ago

It would be good to see it get back to where it was several years ago.

24 posts

Can SFI try a suggestion, by making a "Gift Certificate Offer" for our New Affiliates? in Suggestion Box #Team Building

4 months ago

There is nothing more to give away.

I cannot see any point in giving them CSAs or PSAs or Cash until they have been through the training, proven they are committed and able to support and lead other people. You cannot lead without knowledge or commitment.

If people come to this business and are greeted with freebies the mindset starts to say THIS IS EASY. Better to give them your honesty, direction and leadership. That is more valuable than anything on offer. DUPLICATION was a word used here for many years. Don’t forget it.

10 posts

What is it about this RECA in ECA Program #ECA

4 months ago

Hello Ibibie,
If you click on the little magnifying glass at the top of the page and type in ‘Rewardical ECA’ you will find most of the answers.

Hope this helps.

5 posts

Notifications For Rolled Up Affiliates and New PSAs on Alerts Tab in Suggestion Box

4 months ago

Hello Isabelle,
I have been here more than 12 years and have never had a problem receiving emails from SFI, I am simply NOT getting them. In my SFI inbox I get a notification the day after a new PSA has joined my team. That's up to 24 hours after they join. Not good enough.

I submitted a support ticket and received the response I expected. Not the correct answer to the issue.

To be delving around in SFi finding when new people join your team takes time away from being OUTSIDE marketing the business. My suggestions are aimed at making it simpler.

As for too many to list on the Alerts Tab, the function to VIEW MORE is already available

Best regards
Michael

5 posts

Notifications For Rolled Up Affiliates and New PSAs on Alerts Tab in Suggestion Box

4 months ago

Hello
A quick suggestion for the technical team here.

If we can have Birthdays and Anniversary alerts on the Alerts tab why not have alerts for affiliates who have rolled up to a new sponsor and notification of new PSAs and CSAs?

Surely this would be a valuable addition as there are no email alerts for rolled up team members and it appears to me that the New Affiliate emails sent from SFI are not getting sent, probably due to mailserver load.

Hope to see this addition to the Alerts tab.

11 posts

Why should non SFI Affiliates participate in Pricebender? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

4 months ago

I would like to see where it states that we can pay the shipping to outside USA and Canada. Perhaps I missed an update which would be unusual.

Honestly there was never a need to charge shipping.

It was free shipping worldwide on items won at Pricebenders. If you calculated the cost of Tcredits used on an auction several years ago the cost of the item AND shipping was well covered, with plenty of profit for affiliate commissions, the executive pool AND SFI. I have never understood letting Pricebenders go the direction it has.

I am not going to disclose my commissions here but I can assure you they were significantly higher than they are today and that was due to the purchase of Tcredits used at Pricebenders. I could always see that by checking my Sales Report each month.

Unfortunately the focus and enthusiasm has diminished. I hope it can be revived.

11 posts

Why should non SFI Affiliates participate in Pricebender? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hello Dave
I agree. There is a lack of attractive items for non-SFI affiliates. Years ago there was a very good range of items and the earnings were higher for affiliates with their TC Customers bidding on these items. The restrictions to only ship to the USA and Canada also decreased interest and the Your Dropshipping option never showed true value against the items actually won. I even had some of my top team members quit because of the changes and nothing has been the same since then.

I was happy to see Amazon vouchers but they are far between and just not enough to maintain interest.

There needs to be more physical items that can be won by anyone, anywhere in the world. I believe we will then see more interest leading to more income.

59 posts

Experiment Complete! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #Contests

5 months ago

Well done! That is why it is important to invest in your business = peace of mind. It also shows that it can be difficult for those that do not have the funds to invest. Not impossible but more difficult, especially if they do not get OUTSIDE of SFI and promote to others.

I applaud you Chris.

Michael

1 post

Getting Started Pages Need Updating in Bug Reports

5 months ago

Summary:
Provide a descriptive summary of the issue.
The Getting Started pages need updating with regards to Tripleclicks and Rewardicals. The information there at the moment must be creating some confusion for new affiliates.

Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug.
1. Have a look at the following link and go through the process - www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted
Expected Results:
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above.
Correct information.
Actual Results:
Explain what actually occurred when steps above were executed.
Incorrect information
Regression:
Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not occur.

Notes:
Provide additional information, such as references to related problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.

8 posts

On the Rewardical Exchange page, in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #Sales

6 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

16 posts

TRUST CONSIDERATION in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

6 months ago

Correct. Empathising with your customer, spouse, team members and any other person, is the only way you can relate to them. If you cannot put yourself in their shoes you will never fully understand their needs, wants or motivations.

The best leaders in the world have been and will be those that can empathise.