Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
Michael B.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

25 posts

Can I become a Millionaire in SFI? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

I don’t want to be a millionaire. I want to have a residual income that goes on and on. Enough to live a comfortable life and provide for my family, donate to charity and have freedom of choice. To build a legacy for my grandchildren.

To me that is the definition of “real wealth”.

That can be achieved if you put your mind to it and are willing to invest. How fast depends upon you, your willingness to learn and how much time you invest in your business.

10 posts

Badges points .. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Leadership

2 days ago

I am not having that problem. Tapping or clicking on the badges brings up the pop up with points for badges.

20 posts

This is unfair! in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Sorry Mary. Can't agree with you there. That does not fix an obvious issue or resolve a flaw in the system. It is obviously important to some people, important enough to post it in the forum.

Apathy from affiliates or SFI administration does 'Build Something Great'.

20 posts

This is unfair! in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

My personal opinion is that as a referring business SFI must take some responsibility with this.

Surely they value their reputation enough to support the very people who make up their business? I know as a businessman and the owner of several companies I would be and have supported the people who work to bring me income, as much as I would support a paying customer.

As for people who say 'bad luck'. Luck is not a part of this issue. It is a business transaction.

I would be surprised and interested to know the outcome of this issue.

Michael

21 posts

How to convince new PSAs in Team Building #Compensation #Getting Started #PSA

12 days ago

Teaching delayed gratification is the most difficult to do, but that is where it starts.

Convincing someone to do something is also very difficult and I would say you need to ATTRACT them to do it. This is done by showing an example of what and why you are doing it. Get a carrot at the end of that string.

To know what variety of carrot means knowing what your team member needs and the only way to find out is ask. Do that in your welcome email. You might be surprised by the responses.

For some people an extra $100 a month is going to make a big difference. For others it will be a thousand dollars more. It may not even be about the money. Either way the motivation is the same.

After you know the motivating factor show them how they can achieve it and encourage them to make it a focus or goal.

I hope that helps.

16 posts

Vacation mode..VPs went to Zero, Why? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Hi Maxwell
VP are reset to zero at the start of each month. The VP you earned last month has been transferred to your total VP.

Regards
Michael

15 posts

Where is everyone from in United Kingdom

29 days ago

Hi David
I lived in Rugby for 12 years before moving to Grantham Lincolnshire . Small world

13 posts

reCAPTCHER! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

See if you are having the same issue on other sites. If not contact support and let them know. Perhaps a bug report in the forum section for BUGS.

If you are having the same issue with other sites clear your browser cache. That might help.

55 posts

Does it really matter if your Sponsor is not around to help? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

If your sponsor is not active and engaged you will eventually be rolled up to an active sponsor. At least that is the way the system is supposed to work. I have had quite a fgew roll up to me over the past 6 months. I usually reassign them to my Diamonds.

8 posts

Taking courage! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

As they say; work for 40 years only to retire on 40% of what you were earning. Don’t be a sheep. Be a wolf.

Great post thank you.

4 posts

parallel tracking in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

I personally wouldn’t be too concerned about parallel tracking. There is more information at support.google.com/adwords/answer/7544674?hl=en-GB

If you feel it important probably best to contact support.

Mike

12 posts

6 month? in Compensation

4 months ago

If you promote the products at Tripleclicks and bring in new customers who buy and bid you will earn an income from the commissions generated. Use your gateway links or the affiliate toolbox found on each product to introduce new members.

Sponsor more people and you will also earn commissions from their purchases. Again use your gateway links.

The calculator gives you an example of what is possible, not what can actually happen if you put time and effort into understanding and building your business.

Read and understand the Compensation Plan - www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

12 posts

6 month? in Compensation

4 months ago

Income is rising to that level as your downline builds.

56 posts

Why do you lose all VP at the end of the month when you get status? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

4 months ago

If you are serious about this business you will find a way to earn 1500 VP or more EVERY MONTH. Then there is no need for questions about earning and keeping VP. The whole idea is to invest in your own business and increase your earnings through duplication. Build a team and have them duplicate and they build a team and teach them to duplicate...and on..and on down the line.

Don’t rely on carry forwards or winning VP. Get into your business and invest time and funds. It doesn’t take long for your auto-delivery to get paid from your commissions when you have an active team doing the same as you are. Everything you earn above that is PROFIT. The same will happen for everyone else if you stick to The Plan

www.sfimg.com/the_plan

6 posts

Largest Desert in Australia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

The largest desert in Australia is NOT ‘the Outback’

Great Victoria Desert (348,750sq.km) is the largest. Brain Sprint you got it wrong. If it is ok for me to Google the answer then I am guessing it is OK for the people who write the questions to do the same?

Meaning of the word ‘Outback: "back-country, interior regions of Australia," 1907, Australian English, originally an adverb, "out in the back settlements”

29 posts

AWESOME - First DTL in Recognition

4 months ago

Well done Bing. I have seen you working hard to help your team. You deserve it.

7 posts

Time Display for On going auctions in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

4 months ago

Not sure what you mean. Ongoing time of auctions is indefinite as the clock resets with each bid until there is only one bidder. Hope that helps.

31 posts

Earning report coming soon in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Sales

4 months ago

As a long time Team Leader I have watched my commissions decrease since 2013, with changes brought in that did nothing to encourage or give incentive to my team members. I am still here in hope that things will get better.

Perhaps the new changes will make a difference, but as always they will only make a difference if you are generating sales and sponsoring new people who are willing to invest as we do, in both time and funds where available.

Best of luck
Michael.

372 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

5 months ago

^^^^
Clarification of the above please Gery

372 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

5 months ago

Great changes and hoping this is the one that makes mathematical sense in the short term. A question though. Was there also a decrease on CV percentage for purchases by PSAs? I always thought it was 45% of CV? Now it appears to be 20% according to the new Compensation chart.

15 posts

Are we giving too many CSA's away with the new Smart Start plan? in Team Building

5 months ago

Probably.
Personally I think we shouldn’t be giving any CSAs away to new affiliates. They do not know the business and most will feel overwhelmed enough without throwing leadership and support roles upon them from the very first day.

CSAs are better given to those that have proved thy can sponsor and support.

Just my opinion.

20 posts

IMPORTANT! Updates to our SFI Privacy Policy in SFI News

5 months ago

Hi Lori
Thank you for the information. Unfortunately the current actions taken by SFI to comply with EU GDPR fall short of requirements.

Sorry to sound negative here, but SFI MUST comply considering they are holding the data of more than 100,000 individuals. I wouldn't think the authorities will come after SFI, but an EU individual may seek compensation if there is a data breach. That is the real danger.

I believe legal counsel should be sort to ensure that SFI is in full compliance.

6 posts

Real Estate Agencies in Sales #Marketing #Sales

5 months ago

Tracking numbers have rarely ever worked. Been like that for a long time despite requests to fix.

38 posts

Have you noticed ? in Compensation #Compensation

5 months ago

It would be good to see it get back to where it was several years ago.