Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

14x SUPPORT
Michael B.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

68 posts

Why deceit? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

I am a great believer in sending your prospects through your own funnel page. Have them sign up through your website and into your newsletter system before they enrol at SFI. That allows you to use double optin to filter and follow up with them if they do not join SFI immediately. They remain your prospects until they unsubscribe from your newsletter.

Some may think this is a difficult thing to do but with advancements in site building and the availability of free newsletter systems (free up to a point) it’s not that hard for even a beginner. If you can’t or don’t want to do it yourself, get someone to build it for you

9 posts

Happy New Year UnitedKingdom 2019 in United Kingdom

16 days ago

Happy New Year to you all. Also hoping the changes can turn things around. 2018 was a tough year for most here at SFI.

Be thankful we are all living in a great country and problems are minimal compared to other lands.

34 posts

Unhappy New Year! in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

Sorry to hear about your disconnection. This is also why I recommend to my team that they achieve EA as quickly as possible. We never know what is around the corner.

Good luck. I’m sure you will recover.

29 posts

Are You Just Playing Games? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Marketing

29 days ago

The main attraction for SFI Affiliates to play is brought about by the NEED to qualify for the Badges, Green Tabs streak, EZ Tab and earning Rewardicals.

Perhaps the IMMEDIATE rewards for referring players were higher than the IMMEDIATE rewards for playing there would be more referrals, thus bringing more commissions and income throughout the business. In addition the business would gain more affiliates and GROWTH would increase.

Something to ponder.