Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Margaretha D.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

214 posts

Many of you may have noticed that I have in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

Dear Darrell "Tall Ship Pirate Cruise",
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers and we are wishing your family a Merry Christmas.
May The Great Spirit Guide You In Life, Love & Happiness and Health Forever
Sincerely Margaretha

17 posts

Auction Reminders in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Hi Michael,

We haven't offered upcoming auctions listing for several months. Why? Because bidding has been MUCH higher (best in over two years) since we went away from them. That's of course good for all since it greatly enriches the TripleClicks Executive Pool that every Executive Affiliate shares in. And, of course, an auction-starting alert can't be set if the only auctions offered are those that are already live.

We could, however, create alerts for product categories or specific products you might be interested in bidding on. Would anyone like to see us add this feature?

Dear Gery,
I would love to see this feature added in the future.
Have a wonderful blessed week
Sincerely Margaretha

17 posts

Auction Reminders in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Hi Michael,
On the Auctions page Auction Index
there is a bell icon on the left hand side of each auction that is currently in progress; when I hover over the bell it shows that I receive notifications for that auction, I am not sure if you can set it from there or not, other than that I would suggest going to Member Center and scrolling down to the Instant Notifications section as previously suggested by other members.
Have a wonderful blessed evening.
Sincerely Margaretha

14 posts

Are The Natural Products SFI products? in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hi Mary,
RE: Product Collections, I created a collection with The Natural Cleaners in our TripleClicks Member Center you will find it in the section that says "Lists" then click on "My Product Collections" and you can create a collection. this is how I did it to promote the items on social media sites.
Just an Idea... The Natural All Purpose Cleaner Usage sheet, might help to explain to customers what the cleaner can be used on in or around the home or shop, etc.
The Natural All Purpose Cleaner Usage Sheet
Have a wonderful blessed day
Sincerely Margaretha

13 posts

Key code index in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA

4 months ago

Hi Bill,
If I am understanding your question correctly you are looking for something like this list that I posted a very long time ago in the forums regarding keycodes be added to the keycodes tracking page.
https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=295410#post-295410
i hope this helps , have a wonderful blessed day
Sincerely Margaretha

14 posts

W3 Badge in WAVE3 #W3

4 months ago

Hi Manohar: Quick question. If you get a PRM through S-builder or another means, does it count towards W3 or must it be through the Share & Win or Friend Challenge links?

Hi Jessie,
I have received my PRM's via SBuilder Co-op
Margaretha
p.s. my W3 badge is showing on my badge page under the TripleClicks Badges. hope this helps.

12 posts

Game Challenge Link Ledger in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

8 months ago

Then you have forgot read the emails, the friend challence link is the first stand alone link in the emails.

Best regards
Svend

Hi Svend,
With all due respect, I have not forgotten to read any of my emails, I do read on a daily basis.
Wishing you a wonderful blessed day,
Sincerely, Margaretha

12 posts

Game Challenge Link Ledger in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

8 months ago

Hi Everyone,
I have to agree that we do need a ledger because sometimes we do accidentally close the window before getting the Friend Challenge link; I personally have done this many times and for the non winning games in Zackjack and Grand Master Poker, we do not receive an email with the Friend Challenge links, I only receive the links from Winning the games.
I would also like to suggest that Gery and his team will implement a ledger for us.
Sincerely Margaretha

88 posts

Happy Birth Day to you Gery!!!!! in Ask Gery

10 months ago

Dear Gery,
Wishing you a very wonderful Blessed Happy Birthday.

5 posts

503 Service Unavailable in Ask Gery

10 months ago

Hi
I am also getting the same error message..it should clear up soon. Have a wonderful blessed day.

22 posts

Auto Delivery - Announcement re processing in Ask Gery #Auto-Delivery

10 months ago

Hi Chris,
Gery said in another forun thread that the Keycode for The New Builder Bundle will be 1101.
I am not sure which thread it was but I do remember reading it. lol.
Have a wonderful blessed weekend
Sincerely Margaretha

172 posts

The Builder Bundle is here! in SFI News #Marketing #Team Building

11 months ago

Wow! this is very Awesome, I set up my auto delivery the second I saw it in the alerts.
I am looking forward to Monday's announcement, Gery is keeping everyone on the edges of their seats this weekend waiting to see whats next. lol
have a wonderful blessed weekend

7 posts

Customer Emails in ECA Program #ECA

11 months ago

Hi Ritu,
Have you tried searching for your Affiliate in your Genealogy or on your TripleClicks Sales Report?
If the order was in February you can still access your TripleClicks Sales Report for last month
https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SalesNotificationReport?lm=true.
"Sales Notifications for Your Name — March 2017 : Click HERE to view last month's TC sales report. "
For Example:
Personally Sponsored Affiliate (PSA) & Co-Sponsored Affiliate (CSA) Purchases
(CSA purchases appear in green. For earnings information, see the SFI Compensation Plan.)
Date Item Quantity Retail Price VP CV DC CSC SFIID
Hope this helps, Have a wonderful blessed day.

7 posts

Customer Emails in ECA Program #ECA

11 months ago

Hi Ritu,
Please Check / Search for your customer's name on your TC Customer Report / TripleClicks PRM's https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport
then when you find their name on the list click on the issue a gift certificate and it will bring up their profile and you can send them a gift certificate.
I hope this helps. have a wonderful blessed day my friend.

30 posts

Re-Locate Make Prime Game Button in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Hi Delmage,
I have to agree with you about the suggestion for moving the "make prime game" button; I have hit it by accident several times..lol
Have a wonderful blessed week.
Sincerely Margaretha

11 posts

Friend Challenge Not Working in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

HI Melvin,
Some of my Friend Challenge links are not showing either when I click on them and I am also getting the failed message in the new window, I also noticed that the ZJ Game is also not showing Game ID #'s in the browser bar like it did before. As for the emailed notice when I won a game it shows the Game ID # and has the Friend Challenge Link included.
It may be just a glitch and I am sure they will get it fixed soon. Have a wonderful blessed day.

260 posts

New Eager Zebra game: Zackjack! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

Hi Everyone,
Wow!!! Thank you for ZackJack an Awesome and very Addicting New Game.
Have a wonderful Blessed Week.

16 posts

What is the Code for CSAs Won at Card King? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

Hi Bridgete,
I have received CSA's from Card King Spins, The most common Keycodes I have are 0, 1103, 1104,1109, 1110 and various other keycodes in the past 190 days.

I hope this will help you.
KEYCODES: How can I track my advertising? How do I use key codes? www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365

NOTE: You can choose any number for your ad-based Key Codes, EXCEPT codes numbered 1100 through 1200, and 1300, which are reserved for SFI corporate use
The keycode identifying your S-Builder sign-ups is 1101.
The keycode identifying your PSAs To Go sign-ups is 1104.

This is a list that I have from the older keycode page and forum posts

0 - ORPHANS: For Affiliates who signed up with SFI not referred by anyone

1100 - For Affiliates from S-Builder Co-op / Alternate Keycode 1104

1101 - For Affiliates from S-Builder Co-op

1200 - For Affiliates who were not referred to SFI by anyone

1300 - For TripleClicks Members via the TC Tell-a-Friend feature

1102 - For Affiliates from S-Builder Co-op Alternate Keycode?

1103 - For PSA’s from TripleClicks Pricebenders Auctions per Gery Carson in SFI D-Board Forum (Includes US,UK,AU,CA)

1104 For PSA’s To Go / Auctions

1105 Bid & Build PSA's

Have a wonderful blessed day.
Sincerely Margaretha

23 posts

Question about EZ Express Tokens in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Hi Thomas,
Gery was the one who told me they do not expire.
I still have almost all my tokens that I won in 2014, I used 2 tokens in a game once.
Have a wonderful blessed evening
Sincerely Margaretha

23 posts

Question about EZ Express Tokens in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Hi Thomas,
I asked this a very long time ago when they were 1st announce in the old forum and I was told they do not have an expiration.
Have a wonderful blessed evening,
Sincerely Margaretha

157 posts

I know this is not the place for this in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Dear Darrell "TSPC",
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, Stay Strong your son is no longer suffering. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
"May the Great Spirit Guide you in Life, Love and Future Happiness and Success"
Sincerely Margaretha

3 posts

adding in it daily grand CSA's to genealogy filter in Suggestion Box #CSA

about 1 year ago

Dear Gery,
Thank you for adding the filter so quickly.
Have a wonderful blessed evening.
Sincerely Margaretha

3 posts

adding in it daily grand CSA's to genealogy filter in Suggestion Box #CSA

about 1 year ago

Dear Gery,
I would like to suggest that in our Genealogy filter for the" CSA Source" filter drop down menu also include CSA's won in the Win It Daily Grand contest. So that it will be easier to locate.
thank you in advance
sincerely margaretha

8 posts

Key Code 1109 in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hi Dorothea,
I hope this will help you.
KEYCODES: How can I track my advertising? How do I use key codes? www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365

NOTE: You can choose any number for your ad-based Key Codes, EXCEPT codes numbered 1100 through 1200, and 1300, which are reserved for SFI corporate use
The keycode identifying your S-Builder sign-ups is 1101.
The keycode identifying your PSAs To Go sign-ups is 1104.

This is a list that I have from the older keycode page and forum posts

0 - ORPHANS: For Affiliates who signed up with SFI not referred by anyone

1100 - For Affiliates from S-Builder Co-op / Alternate Keycode 1104

1101 - For Affiliates from S-Builder Co-op

1200 - For Affiliates who were not referred to SFI by anyone

1300 - For TripleClicks Members via the TC Tell-a-Friend feature

1102 - For Affiliates from S-Builder Co-op Alternate Keycode?

1103 - For PSA’s from TripleClicks Pricebenders Auctions per Gery Carson in SFI D-Board Forum (Includes US,UK,AU,CA)

1104 For PSA’s To Go / Auctions

1105 Bid & Build PSA's

Have a wonderful blessed day.
Sincerely Margaretha

45 posts

New Home Page!! in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Wow, The pages changed right before my eyes... lol.
Gery, you and your team Rock! Thanks for making SFI #1 place to be.
I really like the new layout of the our pages, they are very professional looking and easier to navigate.
I would like to suggest the red and green on the tabs be more visible for members who have trouble seeing smaller things.
and the SFI official time be put back near the top of the pages like it was before, when all the tweaks are worked out.
Have a wonderful blessed day everyone.