Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

MARGARETHA A. D.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

40 posts

Can we work from 2 computers at same time? in Miscellaneous

20 days ago

Dear Christine,
I had asked this from support a very long time ago and I was told to verify each of my devices. Which I did verify 4 of my devices. I have a 2 desktop PC's, 2 tablets and 2 laptops and 1 cell phone.
I also have Cable Internet and it was connected to a broadband router, I have logged in from my desktop computer and my Kindle Tablet at the same time, On the tablet I would complete my to do list on SFI and I would be also logged into my TripleClicks account playing games on my PC.
I hope this helps,
have a wonderful blessed evening
Sincerely Margaretha

12 posts

When will Member Rewards Points (MRP) expire? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Tommy ,
If my memory serves I believe it is around September 01 2018
this is what i found about the special deal that we could use our mrps for.
https://news.sfimg.com/2018/03/05/mrp-redemption-specials-new-badge/
I also found this article
https://news.sfimg.com/2018/02/15/pricebenders-and-eager-zebra-go-rewardical/
I hope this helps
Sincerely Margaretha

9 posts

Lost PSA's in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

3 months ago

Hi Everyone,
Clear your filters as suggested by other members, and refresh your page.
Also Clearing your History and Cookies on your device can help.
If Genealogy is re-indexing then you may not have any team members showing, just wait awhile and check the page again
Also make sure you are viewing your Full Genealogy instead of the condensed version.
Have a wonderful blessed Weekend and 4th of July Holiday to everyone who celebrates.
Sincerely Margaretha

12 posts

Reports: Rewardical referrals? in Sales #Rewardical #Sales

3 months ago

Hello Robert,
That list shows our Personally Referred Members (PRM's) It does not show our Zing Network / New Rewardical Referred Members.
Sincerely Margaretha

12 posts

Reports: Rewardical referrals? in Sales #Rewardical #Sales

3 months ago

Dear Marylyn,
With all the Recent Updates we currently do not have the Rewardical Referral list yet,
I am sure Corporate is working on it and will have it ready for us in the future,
I have been patiently waiting for SFI to get one made for us.
Have a wonderful blessed day.
Sincerely Margaretha

12 posts

20 VP Daily ? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hi Everyone,
You can also Click inside the Box and clear the numbers from the box and insert 24 into the box to redeem 24 RT for the 8 VP. also you can insert any about of numbers inside the box and then click redeem.
Have a wonderful blessed day/ evening
Sincerely Margaretha

41 posts

Will my June paycheck go up or down with the new comp plan? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Dear Andy,
Thank you so much for a very clear and easy to understand post on the new changes.
With your permission I would love to share this with my team members.
Have a wonderful blessed day

22 posts

Add another level to the rank system in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi TSPC,
I really like your idea about Copper Rank; and I believe it would encourage everyone even more to achieve their ranks.
Sincerely Margaretha

12 posts

Registrations without mail ids?.. in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Everyone,
I received a response for the support ticket that I sent in regarding the numbers in the email section of my psa notification.
I am sharing the response below.
"The affiliate may have accidentally included their phone number where their email address should go. Unfortunately, unless they reach out to us, we are unable to update this information.

Thank you,
Kendra
TC/SFI Support Team
"

Sincerely Margaretha

12 posts

4 months ago

Hi Everyone,
I submitted a support ticket regarding my issue to see if there is a glitch or if the psa used numbers for his email ; the psa that I received is on my 1st generation.
have a wonderful blessed week
sincerely Margaretha

12 posts

4 months ago

Hi everyone,
I just receive a new psa notification from SBuilder Coop a few minutes ago and in the area where the email address is it shows a string of numbers instead of an email address, Luckily the psa is online and requested to chat with me because i sent him the icebreaker. i am letting him know to update his email so that he will receive important info .

10 posts

New Thread Notification Feature in Suggestion Box

5 months ago

Hi Shedrack,
We have it on our Alerts Tab whenever a new post shows up and on the Forum Tab, I do Like your idea, However I would be afraid that I would miss an important notice about new PSA or PRM or Team Mail because so many New Forum Post notifications would show up daily.
Have a Wonderful Blessed Day
Sincerely Margaretha

19 posts

Responding to a lead in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

5 months ago

Hi Tara,
In my opinion your message is very good, It is short and to the point.
I would also add for them to visit the Launchpad Lessons.
Sincerely Margaretha

117 posts

My First Mate is now in peace in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Dear Darrell (TSPC),
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, please know that you and your family are in our hearts and prayers always.
"May the Great Spirit Guide You in Life, Love & Happiness Forever"
Sincerely Margaretha

8 posts

Rewardical ECA in Suggestion Box #ECA

5 months ago

Hi Betty, I really like your suggestion, and think it will boost their sales also if the information is provide. I do hope this will be implemented by the R-ECA's very soon.
Sincerely Margaretha

16 posts

Team Mail in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

6 months ago

Hi Mick,
I like your idea.
What I do is post a copy of my Weekly Team Mail or other tips that I send out I will post it on my Leadership page blog also. that way any new team members will be able to go read my past team mails and tips. Leadership page blog

I would like to suggest that maybe you could post your team mails on your Leadership page blog and then send the team the link through you stream post or when you send out your weekly team mail send them the link to your leadership page.
Sincerely Margaretha

20 posts

Niche Audience in Sales #Leadership #Marketing #Sales

6 months ago

Dear Steven,
Thank you for the inspiring post, you kept me rooted to my seat.
Have a wonderful blessed and successful time here at SFI.
Sincerely, Margaretha

7 posts

Use of Rewardical. in Pricebenders #Contests #Rewardical #TripleClicks

6 months ago

Hi Winston,
I am sorry to say but No you can not use Rewardical to pay for an Auction Item, What you can do is Exchange/Redeem Rewardical for a TC Gift Certificate and then use the TC Gift Certificate to pay for your Auction Purchase. I hope this helped,
Have a Wonderful Blessed Day
Sincerely Margaretha

54 posts

The Business of Failure in Team Building #Team Building

8 months ago

Dear Scott,
Thank you for your very informative and awesome post it really makes a person to think outside of the box.
Sincerely,
Margaretha

170 posts

New rank badge policy in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

8 months ago

Hi Everyone, I truly support this decision because it will be so much more simpler for everyone. Thank you so much Gery and his wonderful team, Have a wonderful blessed day.
Sincerely Margaretha

214 posts

Many of you may have noticed that I have in Miscellaneous

9 months ago

Dear Darrell "Tall Ship Pirate Cruise",
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers and we are wishing your family a Merry Christmas.
May The Great Spirit Guide You In Life, Love & Happiness and Health Forever
Sincerely Margaretha

17 posts

Auction Reminders in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

10 months ago

Dear Gery,
I would love to see this feature added in the future.
Have a wonderful blessed week
Sincerely Margaretha

17 posts

Auction Reminders in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

10 months ago

Hi Michael,
On the Auctions page Auction Index
there is a bell icon on the left hand side of each auction that is currently in progress; when I hover over the bell it shows that I receive notifications for that auction, I am not sure if you can set it from there or not, other than that I would suggest going to Member Center and scrolling down to the Instant Notifications section as previously suggested by other members.
Have a wonderful blessed evening.
Sincerely Margaretha

14 posts

Are The Natural Products SFI products? in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Sales

10 months ago

Hi Mary,
RE: Product Collections, I created a collection with The Natural Cleaners in our TripleClicks Member Center you will find it in the section that says "Lists" then click on "My Product Collections" and you can create a collection. this is how I did it to promote the items on social media sites.
Just an Idea... The Natural All Purpose Cleaner Usage sheet, might help to explain to customers what the cleaner can be used on in or around the home or shop, etc.
The Natural All Purpose Cleaner Usage Sheet
Sincerely Margaretha

13 posts

Key code index in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA

about 1 year ago

Hi Bill,
If I am understanding your question correctly you are looking for something like this list that I posted a very long time ago in the forums regarding keycodes be added to the keycodes tracking page.
https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=295410#post-295410
i hope this helps , have a wonderful blessed day
Sincerely Margaretha