Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Michael M.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

12 posts

An RECA I really Like in Team Building #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

4 months ago

Share-its are unique URLs assigned to you when your prospects visit them ad you are credited with the referral. I checked one of mine and saw my ID# in the footer of the join page.

12 posts

Why stopped earning 1 VP per bid in Pricebenders #VersaPoints

5 months ago

There's not a limit of how many VP one can gain for exchanging Rewardicals f you wish to only obtain VP.

15 posts

Points in Card King in Eager Zebra

8 months ago

The more likely your guess each round is going to be wrong the higher the points, or score, if you guessed correctly. I believe the points you are asking about are, "Post a top 100 score for the day to win a share of the daily Card King Zackpot," which can be done within the two free plays daily (no purchase necessary). Each point earned or scored is shown on leaderboard www.tripleclicks.com/games/EZ_Leaderboard.php?leaderboard=cardking

38 posts

ECA Rewardicals Store Now open in ECA Program #ECA #Getting Started #Rewardical

8 months ago

I'm guessing those keywords will help your site be found in rewardical.com searches ; have you tried a searh to see what sellers are already populating rewardical?

113 posts

Two new Forum features debut in SFI News

8 months ago

A lot can be said in few words and it will probably help when sometimes we write some short and some longer posts.

17 posts

How do you handle such CSA? in Getting Started #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

8 months ago

You're being asked to do a favor which you can't do, I think, reassigments of movers ("working people") can't come from yu to a CSA www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=195002. But maybe there are benefits from you for CSAs and others in your downline who attain EA once or more can be listed on your leadership page and the items you can offer are well-known to anyone familiar with the page.

14 posts

Unsecured SFIPPA link in Marketing

9 months ago

Didn't think the link indicates it is a secured page (https:// in front of url would cause errors if the page isn't secured, I believe.

14 posts

Please make your Budget adjustments to the Increased price of TCredits. in Miscellaneous #TCredits #TripleClicks

9 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

9 months ago

You're right; There will probably be more purchases by your PRMs.:)

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

9 months ago

Formerly ECA tab, branching out for include Localvantia merchants it l ooks like.

12 posts

Rewardical Consignment Program in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical

9 months ago

"Only for ECA owner or everyone avail this"? Well, the application form is right out for everyone to find; not even a login needed to fill out. Confirm this by logging out and then visiting www.rewardical.com/Consign again as an "everyone".

11 posts

What is the difference between the toolbox link, and W3 link? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales

9 months ago

The share & win tells you, "if your friend spends $20 or more"... in the next year..."you automatically earn 300 MRP" this is able to be read by all members while the toolbox info is for us SFI affiliates to use. Hadn't tried to compare using one or the other.

5 posts

Would I be correct to conclude that ... in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

9 months ago

Hi, you may configure search results at TripleClicks to display only items from seller: TC Direct ; this would exclude other sellers when you share those results by looking at the "SFI Toolbox" nfo; but wouldn't you and me be amiss to assume other sellers over overpriced items?

The margin on TC Direct products is healthier than from said third parties, as I think I learned, but this doesn't preclude other sellers from offering "screamin' bargains" (and possibly still have a profit, or markup), does it?

13 posts

TripleClick Co-op in Miscellaneous #Team Building #TripleClicks

9 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

Am I missing something? in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

9 months ago

Hoping what happened is you were able to check for the VP before you got it. I am sure it will earned.

23 posts

To understand the logic of bidding in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

10 months ago

The actual winning price is useful. No one can play Pick the Price if it's based on the locked-in price at end of bonus bar, because it can easily be calculated.

7 posts

Radicals Exchange List. in Compensation #Rewardical #VersaPoints

10 months ago

Above the list of items you can exchange the Rewardicals (or RTs) for should be a bar sliding tot the right to lower the number of Rewardicals you wish to exchange so you won't have to unload them all at once. I like you call them "radical", a great description I hope you will remember the word "reward" is found in their name Rewardical. :)

9 posts

Questions about Gift Certificate in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #TripleClicks

10 months ago

hey Jimmy, you're reading a support article pertaining to an ECA's ability to accept gift certificates; it looks like an ECA can't get by with "only" gift certificate orders. If you have funds in your gift cetifiate account, you can issue amounts to yours PSAs and PRMs up to the amount you have loaded into it. Using your example, you can supply a gift certificate to get PSAs To Go for your PSA who'd earn VP as if he or she had paid for it.

21 posts

I am confused concerning Localvantia in Getting Started #Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

10 months ago

While you shop locally at Localvantia merchants you can claim Rewardicals; the claiming is easier when the merchant has Auto-Reward setup to be ale to cover the Rewardicals' cost instantly.

14 posts

Are The Natural Products SFI products? in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Sales

11 months ago

Thanks to frequent new releases throughout 2017 , there are more TCDs (or TripleClicks Direct products) than last year. I am guessing you would say TCDs belong to SFI?

23 posts

19 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free in Getting Started #VersaPoints

12 months ago

10 VP for avatar, and there may be up to 5 setions on your to-do list you hadn't done, which totals 35 VP probably help point at Intermediate section

17 posts

PSA Wanting to sell products on TripleClicks in ECA Program #ECA #PSA #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Your PSA or PRM can apply to be ECA if approved still be assigned to you, no link gateway or link needed for existing members.

26 posts

The problem of entering the SFI in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Please go somewhere to try other WiFi or use data if you have any?

19 posts

Prodigal PRM in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

While I try to figure out if Ima Pudd is really a name, I can say I don't know the 6month wait applies if the returning person doesn't try to get back into SF under the "new" sponsor or referrer.