Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Debra L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

34 posts

Promo Bid Options in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders #TCredits #VersaPoints

20 days ago

I agree. I am currently holding on to my 30 Promo Bids, hoping to find something that I want to bid on before midnight SFI time.

When we win EZ tokens we can choose whether to use them or not (at least on Card King). Couldn't we have a button that says "bid with Promo Bid"?

27 posts

Fake PRM in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

I agree with Randy, any new PRM will give you another 120 day membership in W3, so they can call them selves what they like.
As to photos, some people do not like their picture taken or do not like the way they look. I am guilty of both.

61 posts

Gery, what is going on with the Pick the Price & Auctions in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

3 months ago

I really miss seeing the listing of future auctions. When I logged in today, I saw a recently completed auction that I would have liked to bid on. I will be happy when this returns, but good things are worth waiting for.

It's too bad that some people will try to cheat and spoil things for the rest of us. This happened with Knockout Trivia, luckily the problem could be fixed, so that we could still enjoy playing the game.

Thanks, Gery, for everything you do. SFI keeps getting better.

34 posts

This is really very Frustrating! in Ask Gery #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Thank you for your post Munish,

I ordered TCredits using a pre-paid VISA Card over two weeks ago ...
--- have received two notices soliciting order rating for the same ... am ignoring that until I received what has been deducted from my own Cash Card and am not submitting a support ticket for I am testing how long it take order to arrive at my Post Office Box (business address)

Jan

Hi,

Please note that TCredits are digital products and they will never arrive at your physical address whether P.O. Box or Street Address. You can wait forever, it is not going to show at your business P.O Box address. Please check your TC Ledger at your Member Centre. TCredits show up almost instantaneously upon payment, from my experience.

If you have paid for it I strongly suggest you raise a Support Ticket to resolve the issue, WAITING won't help.

Also please see note on using P.O.Box Address to receive TC Direct products.

"Can I use a PO Box for delivery of products?
02/22/2016
You may use your PO Box to receive TripleClicks Direct products--as most of them are sent via USPS (US Postal Service). However, some ECAs (E-Commerce Associates) at TripleClicks may use UPS or other carriers, so their products may NOT be deliverable to a PO Box. Therefore, it is best to use a street address if you can do so."
RESOURCES

Cheers

So there is NO paper trail for TCredit purchases outside of emails?

I keep books for my self-employed business and am animated about paper (receipts, bills, ... with business logo)

I was under the impression TCredits was some sort of paper/card that could be distributed like business cards ...
was planning on issuing TCredits with my own business card to recruit TCMembers ...

Thank for the info ...

Jan

Hi, Jan.

I think what you want is TCards, you can buy the physical kind and pass them out, check out the Super Deals page, there is usually at least one there for sale at a discount. I've bought a pack there myself.

TCredits are used like money at TripleClicks. If you play T-Time, it shows how many TCredits you have at the top of the page (this is just one example, there are many places onTripleClicks that show how many TCredits you have, and also MRP ).

11 posts

Daily auction results under PB tab in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

5 months ago

Thank you, Gery, for your answer.

Yes, Andy, I now see that I should have worded it differently, but your final comment is enough to stop a person from posting altogether.

11 posts

Daily auction results under PB tab in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

5 months ago

About half the time, the numbers in the daily auction results do not make sense (example: 66 auctions 157 winners). This looks sloppy, please be more careful before posting results.

14 posts

Error in Space theme "6 of Hearts" card in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

5 months ago

The same error appears in the cats theme and it hasn't been fixed as of Wednesday 4:43 AM SFI time. You might want to check the birds theme in case it happened there, too.

Thank you for giving us your personal attention in the Forum, it's rare in this day and age.

14 posts

Error in Space theme "6 of Hearts" card in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Hi, Gilbert.

I didn't say that one error in 52 cards was OK or that it shouldn't be fixed. I meant that if I designed 52 cards and only made one mistake, I would not feel too bad about it.

Don't most people look at the corner of a card to see what it is instead of counting the hearts or whatever the suit it is?

Thank you for posting about the error.

14 posts

5 months ago

I noticed this the first day the cat theme cards came out, but since it plays like a six, I tried to ignore the error. One error in 52 cards isn't too bad.

493 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Anita Gagovska Shutinoska! in Recognition

6 months ago

Congratulations, Anita!

You are my best CSA and always at the top of my Movers list.

I have no doubt you will reach Diamond soon.

49 posts

Eager Zebra Games in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #VersaPoints

6 months ago

The monthly limit on VP from games and auctions has been raised before.

I play games, but only after I have done everything else.

I sometimes find myself playing too long because of Badge Quest. Does anyone else have this problem?

7 posts

possible change to Icebreaker in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor

6 months ago

Is it possible to also send Icebreaker to a PSA's email? I would like to reach those that only log in the one time. As it is now, they only see it if they log in again.

21 posts

Can I know which products were purchased by PRM in Sales #TripleClicks

7 months ago

You can also find the TC Sales Report under the To-Do tab. It is the fourth listing under TripleClicks (click at the end).

4 posts

Team birthdays in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

It's great that we see our PSAs birthdays on our alerts tab.

If you would like to send your CSAs birthday greetings as well, go to your Genealogy and look under Quick Filters. When you click Birthdays there, you will be shown both PSAs and CSAs.

32 posts

Eager Zebra new game idea ? in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

8 months ago

Remember, our games are primarily for you to SELL (to get your PRMs to play), not for playing yourself.

If you really don't want us playing the games, don't make them part of Badge Quest. I love the games, but spend too much time trying to get enough points to move up to the second level.

27 posts

I have an idea what do you think? in Suggestion Box #Contests

8 months ago

I agree. Once you hit Master, it is hard to move up, since the top two badges only have 200 and 20 positions.

I found myself spending too much time on the two newest games, trying to get 10 prime scores for each without spending any TCredits (I only spend TCredits on Card King).

From now on, I'm going to stop with one prime score for each, every day, in order to keep the streak badges. I will spend the time I was spending on those two games in fishing for more PSAs, PRMs and CSAs. If I move to the next badge level, that would be great, but it's not worth the time I was spending trying to get there.

9 posts

A little delay of the red flagged axe? in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

8 months ago

They only have to log in once a year to keep their SFI membership. If they are too lazy or uninterested to do that, do you really want them on your team?

13 posts

My PSA Igorco Sandev won the Bedge Quest! Happy in Recognition

9 months ago

I'm happy for him, hope he invests a small part into this business.

I'm also proud of you. You are my best CSA. Someday I will have 5 PSAs just like you.

28 posts

Former I.A.H.B.E. Member now a Auto Builder 105 T-Credit Girl? :) in Ask Gery #Auto-Delivery #Sales #Team Building

9 months ago

I ordered the Builder Bundle and added it to my Auto-Delivery. I kept the 105 TCredits for former IAHBE members and the Share Builders (1 share, did not want to lose a badge). I had to drop the 125 TCredit pack because of cost concerns.

I hated to drop the TCredits, but will add them back when my commissions increase. For now, unless I win more often, I'll just have to play less Card King.

One more thing: my Auto-Delivery was supposed to happen today, it did not. I guess I'll have to Quick Order the other two items this month and it will go back to normal in April. Has this happened to anyone else?

47 posts

Worst Luck Ever... in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Sponsor

9 months ago

We've all been there. None of my PSAs (so far) are EA, but I do have one CSA who is doing better than I am.

As others have said, give it time, you only joined last month. With your drive, we'll be hearing great things from you if you stick with it.

Try showing your friends the free games, maybe they will join. If you can get people you know to join, they usually do better than people who click on internet ads.

172 posts

The Builder Bundle is here! in SFI News #Marketing #Team Building

9 months ago

Great idea!
I bought one and added it to my auto-delivery (just in time, for my regular order would have gone through tomorrow).

It would have been nice if you had made it 125 TCredits instead of 100. I had to drop the 125 pack of TCredits because I could not afford to buy both, being on Social Security.

16 posts

Eager Zebra games maximum VP per month. in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #VersaPoints

9 months ago

It's already been raised once.

If it was raised again, I would be tempted to spend all my TCredits on Card King, which I really don't want to do.

The auctions, if you bid wisely, are really the best way to use TCredits.

5 posts

Why don't we have link on TC Member Center for the spotlight merchants in Sales

9 months ago

There is a link on your To-Do list under the TripleClicks section.

When you are in that section you will also find a link to Super Deals and TripleClick sales (what you, your PSAs and CSAs have purchased).

3 posts

Promo Bids reminder in Ask Gery #Pricebenders

10 months ago

Thank you for answering, and so quickly.

Sorry, I forgot to proof my header, the coffee hadn't kicked in yet.

3 posts

Promo Bids reminder in Ask Gery #Pricebenders

10 months ago

The Member Center has an EZ Express token ledger. Since we now get five days to use Promo Bids, could we get a ledger for that? I won 10 in the Daily Grand at the end of February, and since I start a new page each month for record keeping, forgot all about them.