Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Iqra J.

Pakistan

14 posts

Currency Discrepancy ( $ verses PKR) in Getting Started

5 days ago

yeah we have the same problem but i will try to do my best as other are saying there are always many many ways to get things which one wants, by the way no prob i will save some of my pocket money to utilize there .

14 posts

5 days ago

thanks dear BOSS for reply,
actually today i decided to give my vacations to my business. just today i came to know that there is 0 ECAs in Pakistan also there is no local sellers or buyers nothing near . I m amazed .

5 posts

Well Come messege for new affiliates in Pakistan #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

5 days ago

Excellent !
many many wishes from my side πŸ‘

14 posts

5 days ago

Hello all my SFI friends ,
pay your attention please,
what i want to say right now is not only my problem but the problem of whole Pakistanis . its a currency difference means $ verses PKR. i had talks with my country fellows some days ago & i urged them to start discussion in country forum, one of my fellow said there is a big currency problem there due to which mostly Pakistanis consider it worthless & this is the reason they are not proceeding forward. same problem with me whenever i made my mind to buy from triple click i became scared to see the prizes as 1 T credit costs 300 Pak rupees & "The natural stain cleaner " costs 1064 PKR (it can be bought with 300 rupees from local) also by this money i can buy a gorgeous dress for me from my local shops. Unfortunately our rupees has very low value & it is gradually becoming low today 1$ = 140 PKR. i remember when i joined SFI initially my co sponsor asked me to buy product demanding $59 . when i told him its much for me he said no its very little he said so because he is resident of USA .
i wrote this post as i have to retain my "Newly Awarded EA Post". because i m sure 1500 vp can't be accumulated without purchasing also for BTL we should have 1500 vps from purchases . what should i do in this respect.
thanks for paying your worth attention,
regards,
Iqra J.

3 posts

How to success at sfi in Pakistan #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Sponsor

5 days ago

i want to attach a thanks gif but its not attach well i think
thanks for this highly appreciated post

3 posts

How to success at sfi in Pakistan #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Sponsor

5 days ago

i have just this right now :

4 posts

Helpful for all in Pakistan #Getting Started #PSA #VersaPoints

5 days ago

hello dear sir,
very much happy to see your post, it is on e of the wonderful post as you are more experienced so writing such posts for new comers lie me ( though i m not much new item ) but still need such posts. its really easiest to be understood by all.
thanks once more, keep writing for all.
have a nice day
Iqra J.

5 posts

How to earn TCredits? in Pakistan #TCredits

5 days ago

hello dear,
nice to read from you ,
as about T credits they can be won at any time in T time 24 hours a day. each hour u have to enter yourself. 1 win per day, gives you two t credits which can be utilized in auctions & games to win prizes & badges.for this write '' t time '' in your search box it will take you to another page here click the pic at top right corner of a page after 20 sec click the blue box '' enter now '' try to enter more time to win .
look this link: www.tripleclicks.com/t_time.php
good luck
have a nice day
Iqra J.

7 posts

Congrats me in Pakistan

5 days ago

hello dear
very pleasure to read from you , welcome here in this SFI business .I m going to write the steps you have to take ;
1.learn all your launch pad lessons: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
2. you have to complete your to do list from : www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList
3.contact your sponsor & co sponsors.
4. daily log in SFI site to turn all tabs green : www.sfimg.com/Home/Alerts
5. there are many quests like daily grand , astro auctions, T- time & biz quiz to win prizes & badges.
6.there are 5 icons just top of your picture from where you can search as well as do different works .
7.Buying through triple clicks give u more vps to advance your rank. learn more about marketing & advertisement.
your first priority should be getting more & more vps to advance your rank , higher your rank, more will be your income .first advance to the rank of EA by getting 1500 vp . collect different badges from games & other actions.
if there is further inquiries feel free to talk here in a forum. we are here to assist you . { copy paste the above links}
do your best
Nice Regards
Iqra J.

7 posts

Congrats me in Pakistan

5 days ago

thanks for your kind reply sir,
really i m thinking same thing i hope i will maintain my status .
good luck for all

4 posts

Daily Grand Winner! in Pakistan #Compensation #Rewardical #VersaPoints

6 days ago

congratulations dear well done !
keep it up

197 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Brigitta Bárdosi! in Recognition

6 days ago

congrats dear Brigitta!
its really the fruit of your continual hard work, persistence & devotion that you give to your work in return you get that amazing achievement. Hope we will also follow you to become same as you .
well done & congrats once again,
keep it up
best wishes,
Iqra J.

6 posts

I have a REQUEST with you my sweet LAND'S FOLKS in Pakistan

6 days ago

Walaikum Assalam,
my dear Khurrm, very pleasure to read from you , welcome here in this SFI business .I m going to write the steps you have to take ;
1.learn all your launch pad lessons: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
2. you have to complete your to do list from : www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList
3.contact your sponsor & co sponsors.
4. daily log in SFI site to turn all tabs green : www.sfimg.com/Home/Alerts
5. there are many quests like daily grand , astro auctions, T- time & biz quiz to win prizes & badges.
6.there are 5 icons just top of your picture from where you can search as well as do different works .
7.Buying through triple clicks give u more vps to advance your rank. learn more about marketing & advertisement.
your first priority should be getting more & more vps to advance your rank , higher your rank, more will be your income .first advance to the rank of EA by getting 1500 vp . collect different badges from games & other actions.
if there is further inquiries feel free to talk here in a forum. we are here to assist you . { copy paste the above links}
do your best
Nice Regards
Iqra J.

13 posts

Raining Versa Points in VersaPoints #Compensation #VersaPoints

7 days ago

you said all right i also have the same problem my today's vps are mentions as 1484 but i totally earn 61 vps today. However total vps are right which are 1652. similarly i had no t credits to turn EZ & Auction tab green but after becoming EA they both turned green .
one more is that after becoming EA i have rewarded 50 rewardicals in my earning box but in rewardical account they are not added.whats the problem
help us in this regard
Iqra J.

7 posts

Congrats me in Pakistan

7 days ago

hello to my Pakistani fellows,
hope all of you are safe & sound,
There is a good news for all of you as your little fellow has become EA right now .
wishing good luck for all of youπŸ§™β€β™€οΈ
πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ™Œ
best regard
Iqra J.

9 posts

An amazing achievemnet as a friut of my assistance & support in Recognition #Compensation #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

hello my dear Sir ,
thank you so much for all compliments & appreciations for me .
i am really happy but want to mention that its all your support. i already told you before starting that i even didn't know how to give a post on face book . Here in SFI i don't know why i made account by chance . i didn't want to work but here i met you (first great person of my life ) i ever asked you much questions to tease you but you never annoyed at me . This is the reason my today's success. i hope i will move forward with more efforts & with your lovely help . Also by teasing you. You are not only a good sponsor but also a good person. you are a fine example for me (i thing remaining chats should be in private siteπŸ˜‰)
thank you once again,
best wishes ,
Iqra J.
😍

17 posts

My birthday!!Einstein... in Recognition #Marketing #Rewardical #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Happy birthday to u 🍩
happy birthday tooooo you πŸŽ‚
wish u sweet birthday πŸ₯§
happy birthday toooo youπŸ₯ž
may u be happy πŸͺ
may u be more 🍰
good wishesπŸŽ€πŸŽˆπŸŽ†
Iqra J.

6 posts

8 days ago

Thanks dear for replying ,
actually you are alright i have the same problem . though i started my work there but i also often though about the process of deposition of money but then i didn't share it to anyone as i thought may be i was unaware of this process as its my first online work .But if it is the problem of all Pakistanis then we should discuss as well as solve it right now.
You please also inform me about your process of depositing & withdrawing money. i will immediately consult my sponsor about this problem.
nice regards,
Iqra J.

2 posts

Versa point in Pakistan #VersaPoints

8 days ago

hello dear Gulfam,
nice to see your post, ok you have question about versa points as you are new . Basically these are the point you need to advance your rank in SFI . The more vps you have, the higher your rank , which indicates more commission. As i am still new here but i have started my work wishing you too to do your best. To take start firsty you have to learn your lessons from Lesson Pad which tell you the basics & almost all important points.likewise you have to consult your sponsor & co sponsors . they will surely help you to take start.Complete your To-Do list to get vps & advance to the first rank of EA.If you have further inquiries feel free to write in this pak forum as well as SFI forum. We will try to reply you as soon as possible.
Look at these links too, copy paste them
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=48
great wishes & good luck for u
nice regards,
Iqra J.
πŸ‘

8 posts

The importance of Rewardicals & Auctions for team building in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

Awesome
once again amazing post giving motivation & spirit to people like me 😎
good wishes & thanks ,
Iqra J.
πŸ‘

6 posts

9 days ago

Hello & Good Day to all my country fellows,
hope everyone of you is safe & sound ,
I don't know what's my aim to write this post but i just want to write it .Everyone has sincere & loyal feelings with his country same with me so i thought i should write whatever in my mind . I just joined SFI one & half month ago i saw there are much posts throughout the day in SFI forum regarding several issues.Affiliates participate in deep discussion about asking their queries as well as answering others but what i realized most is that i hardly saw any Pakistani participating in these talks by sharing their ideas & opinions with others. Similar here in country Forum. There are no as such talks to be appreciated. I don't know about the reason behind this .
What i want most is that we should have talks with each other in this Pak forum as well as in SFI forum regarding issues like building successful business , helping newcomers in their initiation, providing them guidelines, sharing tips & new ideas to improve ourselves as a teem. Likewise sharing other ways to earn online & sharing our sorrows as well as happiness with each others will be a good deal.
I wish everyone to not only reply this post but also spare sometime to share opinions & ideas with fellows as "Sharing is Caring ."
waiting for everyone's reply,
It's my Wish not Request ,
with best wishes ,
Iqra J.
πŸ‘

8 posts

Change has Arrived dear fellows in Pakistan

9 days ago

thanks for reply dear ,
of course it seems to be very useful here indicating VPs , T credits, rewardicals ,forum , country forum & many other things in one tab. Its really πŸ‘
good luck for you by the way

8 posts

Team building tought & motivation benefits in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

10 days ago

wonderful post dear,
you are the real star of SFI & an amazing Forum Guru who write many posts every day.
Well done, thank u & Good luck for you
nice regards
Iqra J.

16 posts

The benefit of social networking in our business in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Rewardical

11 days ago

This is really very informative and useful post. You would be a great writer in case you are not a business man. All of your posts are very great, understandable and highly appreciated.
thanks a lot dear
kind regards,
Iqra J.

8 posts

Change has Arrived dear fellows in Pakistan

11 days ago

hello dear Mushaim ,
welcome
actually in SFI your Rank matters much as you are new so you should do following things to advance your rank and earnings:
contact your sponsor and co sponsor
complete your To-Do list to get 1500 VPs in order to advance your rank
play games to increase your badges to qualify for badge quest.
give your entry in t time to get t credits every hour & utilize them in Astro auctions to get huge prizes.
if you find any difficulty feel free to talk in Pak forum as well as other forums
good luck ,
have a nice day
kind regards,
Iqra J.