SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #3

19 posts

Success In Marketing in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 hour ago

Thank you, Sir! If I have helped or encouraged 1 person I have been blessed!

7 posts

Can I sell TC products on Amazon? in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 hour ago

Which spends better? I understand it seems like some people put a priority on VP and Rewardicals more than cash, but I can't think that way.

17 posts

Great opportunity... in Suggestion Box

14 hours ago

Good to know. "S-Builder Co-op is normally 100% our sources" leaves an option at times.

Thanks for the clarification.

17 posts

17 hours ago

Introducing…PSAs To Go
April 7, 2014 by admin

psastogoWe are excited today to announce a new way to add PSAs to your team. Like S-Builder Co-op, our new “PSAs To Go” are SFI affiliate sign-ups generated from SFI-directed co-op advertising. But with PSAs To Go, we’re able to guarantee a specific number of PSAs, and deliver them in just five days (approximately).

As with all PSAs, as their personal sponsor, each time they place an order at TripleClicks.com, you’ll earn 45% of the CV (Commission Volume). And that’s just the beginning. Teach your new PSAs how to sponsor and duplicate, and your 10 PSAs can eventually become a group of thousands of affiliates in your downline. For each that becomes an EA2, you can earn lucrative Matching VersaPoints–down a full 12 generations! See SFI compensation plan.

PSAs To Go will be generated through a third party working directly with SFI, from targeted campaigns–directed at people who actively search business opportunities from all over the world. Please note: These are NOT prospective affiliates. Rather, these are actual new SFI affiliates provided to you in real time as they sign up.

https://news.sfimg.com/2014/04/07/introducing-psas-to-go/

7 posts

18 hours ago

That's how I understood it, but it doesn't make sense to do this. You would be like a middle-man and profits would be very small, if any.

17 posts

18 hours ago

I'm not saying you are wrong but I couldn't find what I was looking for in the archives. I was pretty sure I read long ago that PSa-To-Go was provided by an ECA. Not as sure about S-Builder. I was under the impression that SFI had gone to outside providers (ECA's), but to be clear, it is only what I THOUGHT and may or may not be accurate.

5 posts

As You get Started in Getting Started #Sponsor

22 hours ago

No person should operate on emotion alone. That's why I try to stand against those that preach power of positive thinking. While we SHOULD have a positive attitude we can't throw common sense out the window.

Let common sense be the guide and emotion be the fuel and not vice-versa.

7 posts

23 hours ago

"If I read your question right, you need to set up an Amazon store and put the TC products in that store with a link back to TC. In other words your store name on Amazon would the name you use on TC and the url would be your TC url. It could get expensive because you are paying both Amazon and TC for sales of your product if someone picks it up off of Amazon.

I sell Amazon products on occasion, and if someone purchased them from meTCECA store , I turned around and purchased them from Amazon and have them shipped by Amazon. SFI does allow you to put shipped by Amazon in your description. I haven't done this in a while, but I marked the products up the 15% for TC, and when I purchased them from Amazon after the sale, I got 8% commission. It still proved to be expensive, and my margin was slim." (Marlene K.)
https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=412774#post-412774

17 posts

1 day ago

The #1 source will always be "warm market" sources. You understand I hope that SFI does not supply the PSA's, they merely allow qualified affiliates to be a provider. So these new affiliates flow through SFI process to be supplied to it's customers.

Personally, I have not had success through these SFI channels but others have. Many Affiliates have much success doing their own advertising, so don't knock it.

Bottom line is that if YOU are happy with the results, keep doing what you are doing. Those that are happy doing their own advertising should continue with that. Different strokes for different folks! (different things appeal to different people.)

19 posts

1 day ago

So how do you get people to know you online? Blogs, Press Releases, Social Media interaction to name an important few.

14 posts

Needing Encouragement, - I'm Quietly Struggling... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

I think we need to acknowledge with empathy (not sympathy) those that are struggling. MOST people struggle with success in this business and that is a FACT.

Letting them know that this is normal to have struggles can make the encouragement to persevere more palatable. Knowing that others have, and do go through the same feelings allows a connection, a fellowship to our brethren.

19 posts

1 day ago

It's also a good idea to get honest feedback on your ads.

I depend on Clarence to be alert to any issues I need to be aware of. He is currently on probation!

19 posts

1 day ago

No doubt, Austen, and I debated as to include this in today's post. The bigger point I wanted to make is that all these points are important to consider wherever you advertise.

19 posts

2 days ago

Promoting someone else's products, what could be better? No overhead, no warehousing, no handling of money/cards, no hassle with complaints.

So why do 95% of new marketers fail? Isn't it easy? Well, here are some reasons so many fail:

1. They Don't Stand out From The Crowd

Think about it, There are thousands of people in affiliate marketing. If you went to a flea market to buy anything, let's just say a toaster. When you get there, 1,000 people are selling the exact same toaster. Which one do you buy?

If you are the only one selling an item it wouldn't be hard. When people are bombarded by so many offering the same thing it's a different ball game!

2. They Don't Know Enough About What they Are Selling

It is almost embarrasing to see someone selling something they don't know much about. Compare these 2 pitches

Joe: Pain Spray Mist is a soothing herbal pain relief spray that works in less than 2 minutes. More than 5 million bottles of this all-natural, clear liquid formula have been used by people of every age, living with all sorts of aches and pains. Apply a light mist to any outside area of the body that hurts and within seconds the relief begins.
Pain Spray Mist can help anyone in pain, whether it’s an occasional sports sprain or ongoing joint pain. People looking for a natural arthritis remedy love it! It’s perfect for anyone living with a chronic pain condition like carpal tunnel, tendonitis, pinched nerves, sciatica, neuropathy, restless leg syndrome or fibromyalgia. It also offers a safe way to stop back pain fast. Reach for it anytime you want relief from muscle pain, swollen joints, foot and ankle pain, neck pain or shoulder pain relief. Helps relieve leg cramps, bruising and morning stiffness. Pregnant women can use it on their sore back, hips, legs and feet. And because it provides such powerful, all-natural pain relief, it’s a favorite among naturopaths, chiropractors, physical therapists and massage therapists.

John: Spray this on for pain.

Who do you buy from? Try to be a user of the product yourself. You can then relate personal experience.

3. They Don't Have Relationships

People like to buy from someone they trust! Going back to our flea market wouldn't you go to the person you know rather than the 999 people you didn't know?

4. They Try To Sell

You have seen this here in the forum before. DON'T SELL TO PEOPLE - HELP THEM!
This is a MINDSET. Take the thought of sales out of your mind. Start each day with this thought:
I'm going to help people today!

5. They Promote Low Commission Products

Help People With Higher Commission Products.

If you are helping people find a product with a commission of .50 cents and your friend is helping people find a product with $50 who is going to have to have the most sales?

6. They Are Not Persistent

if your mindset is weak, you will fail. People don’t succeed because they are brilliantly smart or fail due to the lack of skills. The “finisher“ succeed, because they never give up. The loser fail, because they don’t believe in theirselves and in what they do. This is why ANYONE can be successful in this business.

True Success is not found by trying to push negative thoughts out of your head (an impossibility). True Success is common sense understanding of why people fail and avoid those same pitfalls!

19 posts

The Story of your LIFE in Inspiration/Testimonials

2 days ago

A powerful and profound video! So much gold in this one simple video. Thanks!

12 posts

Knockout Trivia game: What's the matter? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

You don't lose because someone else spent a Credit. You only get knocked out by answering incorrectly. We can't see who spends a Credit.

12 posts

2 days ago

I have been back 24 days and have 28 KOT wins and numerous runner-ups and I rarely spend a credit. You don't have to spend a Credit to win.

12 posts

2 days ago

Actually it's possible to not be able to come back in after the first round, depending on how many are left standing.

22 posts

We Indians are somewhat suffocated by the major changes of SFI in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Making a living off of auctions by a few was a problem for the people at large for a very long time. It was no secret that a heavily funded few dominated. Kudos to Gery for solving what many saw as injustice.

22 posts

We Indians are somewhat suffocated by the major changes of SFI in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

3 days ago

"due to the GIFT CERTIFICATE Exchange feature for items at Pricebenders we were happy after investing a large amount too in buying tcredits as we can get the item we wished for easily by the dropshipping. But Now After investing a large amount in buying tcredits and playing the items in ASTRO auction we incurr losses finally. Due to this we feel depressed and we feel of leaving SFI."

Very interesting.

10 posts

Your Business Mirror in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

3 days ago

I think a LOT of the new Affiliates disregard the extensive resources here that would help them find success.

4 posts

saying goodbye to my csas in Getting Started

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

1 post

Hidden Bug in Bug Reports

3 days ago

I noticed a bug report 23 days ago but it seems there is still ongoing issues with the great game called, HIDDEN.

The 3 free clues are added sometimes, but not always.
Start a Hidden League still shows Invalid League Type

8 posts

Developing a Business Plan in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

Help me concerning an introduction of myself about SFI in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

You cannot change the wording in your Gateways. However, you CAN change the wording in your Welcome Letter. Go to Welcome Letter and make sure you are happy with how you welcome your new members.