SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

11 posts

Less than 200VP Each Month - Growth or Failure? in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

1 hours ago

First of all you don't have to work from Facebook, with that person (or any other) if you find that time-consuming and non-efficient. You can do all communication here from our sfimg.chat. That way you avoid simple chatting and not working with them. They leave you the messagge what they need to know (some information, question etc.) - you pass them a brief information (as chat is for that) or some link from Solutions, Forum post, or LaunchPad, or any useful link from our site.
That way you solve those poeple who want to hang and socialize, but not working much.
For deeper communication you have Team mail, you have e-cards for giving a Tip too, among the others.
Set your priorities, and make your time management first for yourself. When you do this, you will not have time for chatting and you will learn to distinguish priorities among your members.

It is ok to make some contact with our Team members, but let's always have in mind that we came here to work and to earn. So, use Stream, chat, and Team mailings and e-cards, if you cannot draw the line on FB inbox.

Playing games on TripleClicks is not our main business, it is not our business at all. They are good to relax, earn some rewards if we like to play, and to learn how to promote them to future clients. We can promote playing games as there are plenty of people who want to play, so it is good that we know something about to promote.
So, if someone doesn't want to play the games, it would not affect his SFI work, his advertising campaigns, and his ability to sell other products, or grow the Team. Try to help your member to focus on our programs - on all our ways of earning, so he and other members would understand the basics. Localvantia and Rewardical are serious programs for entrepreneurs, and have nothing to do with playing the games So, our role as Sponsors is to point to our Team members all possibilities for earning here. If someone doesn't want to play the games, it is not said that he can't reccommend them and maybe attract clients who would like to enter this way to Zing Network.
If he doesn't like neither this we have all other programs and channels to attract members and to work and earn. Your member should start reading LaunchPad seriously to understand the basics of our real work here.

Be available as a Sponsor, be here to answer the questions he (or others) might have while reading and learning but don't waste your time on merely chat with people who are not willing to start even to see where they have come to work.
If someboy starts to work he has a concrete question to ask you - he won't chat.
Take your attitude as a Sponsor and Leader - and draw the line. SW SW SW SW .... no worker? Next! When you insert 50 people or more daily as Top Enroller you don't have a time to chat in vain. Just challenge youself and try :-) To your success!

34 posts

Inactive CSA's, PSA's and PRM's from rewardical redemption in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Rewardical

19 hours ago

With exchange of tokens you got the "possibility" of new potentially active member.
Luckily, people tend to change their mind when is about the business, and can be "influenced" in a good sense, by keeping our communication with them. We never know if someone would activate and when.
Even if you receive one person in a physical company to start working you cannot know in advance how would the person perform. No guarantees. But, everyone has a chance to improve and here too - it can depend a litttle on us too, how we keep further communication with them.

30 posts

Da li imate podršku porodice za rad u SFI ? in Southern Europe

20 hours ago

Nemam podršku, niti je tražim. Oko mene su sve ljudi sa mentalnim sklopom od 8 do 16h, i "sigurnom" plaćom; a to što je nekad čekaju i po 4 mjeseca, dok firme propadaju, to nema veze.
Tako da radim po svome i za sebe. Ako ne uspijem biti će ono sigurno: "rekli smo ti" ... A ako uspijem biti će otvorena usta i ono "ahaaa" i onda valjda krenu pitanja - "kako možemo i mi tako nešto?"
E tu ih čekam :-)

9 posts

Does Country Of Origin Matter? in Team Building #Team Building

1 day ago

This is a global business and you can work anywhere, no matter from where you come. The affiliates might be inactive here and there. Btw, there are some great Leaders from your country and active on the Forum too. So, it really doesn't count. You can put your Advertising Campaigns all over the world and sponsor PSAs from everywhere. It depends only on how do you target geographically your campaigns.
CSAs are given randomly and so it is a matter of "luck", not the country origin.

What matters the most is our mindset for the business. Let me "correct" you - our affiliates are not spending to support us, but to sustain their business. If you are having this kind of thoughts, you would hardly find pople to invest in you, because this way they don't see the purpose of "giving into the business". People who read this way might misunderstand the essence of working for themselves. It is normal that we have a sort for compensation through CV and TO - Team Overrides as Sponsors. But it is clear that our Team members are not investing in us. We are investing in our business, in our downline, we educate our Team members, we give our time, we invest in advertising.
There are no geo-limits or any kind of limits in our business, it matters only how are we set inside us. For success, I bet :-) So, to your success, dear.

23 posts

Query regarding E365 Monthly champion in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Of course, there's no backdating at the end of our E365 Championship, but for the monthly contest it is allowed. Simply, because we allow people to go higher in ranks within first 8 days on the following month. So, with this option, normally, those VPs are awarded on the previous month.
The contest is about to give our best, so ...... there is fun in surprises too. That way we all push harder :-) I see it this way.

23 posts

Query regarding E365 Monthly champion in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

You cannot know if someboy would backdate, Anna. That is the beauty of the contest, everbody is pushing as he can :-)
What you can do is follow in details your Class mates on the www.sfimg.com/E365 and see their total VPs on the end of the month, and also monthly VPs. Then, when you see on the following month that their total VPs increased in the first few days much more than usually you can only assume that is was backdating. Remember, that now with introducing of Executive Speedster people are likely to confirm the rank on the first days of the month too. So you get to consider all the details.
If you see that the number of someone's total VP suddenly "jumped" and it doesn't show much in current month VPs it means they did backdating.
Example: I' m your class mate and you saw that on the last of the month I finished the month with 2000VP/monthly VPs. In total I have 4000VPs. On the 6th of the month I have 6000 total VPs, but am showing for the current month on E365 only 100VP, and no EA badge - it means that I've backdated 1900VPs. That way you can "track" if there was backdating.

15 posts

Key to Your SFI Business Success ! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #CSA #PSA

1 day ago

I agree with Nimo that we are not working for that numbers. However, I understand that Manohar tried to explain that with time and persistence our income can only grow gradually. And this is right, thank you for that input.
I am not fan of putting numbers, it is really individual how much someone can earn from the start. Any number can be confusing to new member, cause they can identify with them and it is not relevant.
But, important thing is that our members do not focus on earnings based only on EA rank - that will not bring them much. I prefer to point that EA is an open gate to step deeper into our business. With an EA we are showing that we are ready to start to commit more in our business.
One can sell some products worth $37 in total of CV on the first month and reinvest in AD and have paid AD from the second month, let's say. We never know :-)

That is fantastic quote, Mary, I have to "steal it", thank you :-)

13 posts

Lacing The Pieces Together in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Thank you, Agnes for your posting - reminder :-)
I will put only numbers in front of every line, so I could check from time to time. This is useful for our members too. You are right - collecting all information in one wider picture - to see bigger and more clear what is our business about.
I like it very much.
Thank you for you prayers for our colleagues in cold parts and for your compassion

12 posts

Commissions in Sales #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

This two News are essential for understanding of our Commission calculations:
news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/neweam -comp-plan-improvements/
news.sfimg.com/2018/11/19/comp-plan-review-and-adjustments/

We can be Affiliates and make some sales and earn commissions, and we can be TL and have Team members who just confirm EA in downline generations and we don't earn much. We earn DC when our PSA/CSA buy something, or when we sell something and our clients buy through our advertising for products. We earn through Localvantia and Rewardical programs too.
According to changes done this year in our Compensation Plan, and introducing Team Overrides (no more Matching VPs) our commissions show exactly earnings from sales/purchases and TO (Team Overrides).
You can see in your Commission Report exactly what earnings you have provided on previous month.

11 posts

Message alert in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

2 days ago

I think it is the same thing as with your FB alerts. If you are not logged-in you simply cannot hear the alert sound.
But I suggest you to stay logged-in and put your SFI site on your favourites list on your mobile, and so you'll be able to see notices, the same way you see FB notices on your mobile - of course, when you're logged in.
I work mainly from computer, and I have put SFI on my homepage in browser, and so, it is easy to check when something arrives - sounds on, and logged-in. And even if after some time of my inactivity the sistem signes me-out, I can easily enter with one click our SFI Homepage and check the chat and alerts.

You cannot always answer immediately because there are time-zones when you sleep and your affiliates are active, and even with the sounds on you cannot be available 24/7. But you can solve this by telling your members when you are available in their time-zones . Just use our SFI time as a reference, and then calculate your time and their time. You will see that there are every day a couple of hours that match when you and them are awake. I do like this, and it's ok for me.
If not, you can always inform them in your mailings, that you will answer them for sure within 24 hours. I hope this helps a little. Regards :-)

19 posts

The Story of your LIFE in Inspiration/Testimonials

2 days ago

Very deep and touching and true .... One of the most powerful messagges I've seen. The video is great. Thank you for sharing this, Mirjana. I would recommend everyone this video. We all have a phases of low esteem, in a work too. But this story about being surrounded with the people who recognize our values and the choices we make is so educative. It goes for life and for our Teamwork too. Thank you from the bottom

12 posts

Something to Think About in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Yes, indeed, a very good reminder for all members.
I just sent the same thing last week in my Team mail - to remind the members to plan their purchases - and to make a note of all important dates through the year of their family and friends, so we can easily find something cute, and so we can earn some more VPs, and invest in something what we need. Moreover, we have in our Marketing Methods - for the beginners: "Tell your friends and family to check out TripleClicks", so to spread the voice in the circle of known people, and that is a good practice for them and earnings too. Thank you for the practical advise.

22 posts

We Indians are somewhat suffocated by the major changes of SFI in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

3 days ago

I can only say that here we have all the same conditions to work, the same treatment, and the same possibility to win an Auction. We have here too, in my region, the items on Astro Auctions that cannot be delivered, so you place a bid on Auctions for the items you feel more comfortable in a way:
- they don't have geo-delivery restrictions
- they don't have high shipping cost
- they don't have high local custom fees.
If this is a business we get to calculate all well and then bring a decision where to invest our TCredits.
I totally agree with my Upline, Boris, that Team Building could be the great source of income in your parts too - and Rewardical program. But, of course, that is the choice of the person, how they want to run own business. Regards.

5 posts

Having difficulties creating an Auto Delivery from TC. in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales

3 days ago

In addition what my colleagues have said, I checked and you have a PayPal in Cameroon. So, you can search ccard options in your country to link with your PPal account.
The other option is Payoneer prepaid card which is available through SFI/TC. You can link this card to your PPal too, or if you decide you can do payments direct from the card. See here
You don't have a Local Pay in Cameroon, but there are some in Nigeria (let' say neighbourhood) so you can check with them too.
See here for PayPal - is available in your country and start registering here if you don't have a PayPal account yet and would like to open one. (Moderators, please, allow me to enclose him the link for the purpose of help, thank you.)

You can check also Western Africa SubForum to see how your colleagues manage payments:
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=46
I checked on the Country Leaderboard there are persons who are active in Cameroon and doing well, so there must be some sort of payments for you too. Regards :-)

26 posts

How To Reply To An E-Mail Or Post That Upsets You!!! in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

It all depends who wrote the e-mail or postings. When is about the business I try to "oversleep" to take a deep breathe and leave out all bad feelings / thoughts. In the business I try not to take words personally, because even if I don't agree with someone I respect him - and so I'd like to be treated the same way.
If the person is unpolite without a reason I just ignore those kind of communication - whether is an email, or other.
My reply would be short and clear, but polite. Maybe that way the person would learn on how to communicate. If not, there is always ban, or ignore :-)
Life is too precious to pay attention on people who demand attention this way.
Thank you for reminding us on being assertive.

13 posts

Suggestion about customer's choice of selection in Suggestion Box #Marketing #PSA #TripleClicks

3 days ago

I'm not clear if I understood well your proposal. According to my knowledge, we already have different gateways for different Zing properites. So, if one member signs in as a PRM, let's say, he has a possibility to do conversion later on in SFI.
In SFI for example, when we sign-in in SFI, we are showed options to be shown more infos about Team Building or Sales.

We can enter through one "channel" and then expand our interest in other fields of Zing Network.
You can enter to play games, let's give an example, and later on, you have one online store and you are provided an information about Rewardical, you can decide to enter into Rewardical progam too, as an Rewardical ECA.

That was the purpose of Zing Network- as says in Soultions: "Glossary definition: Zing Network
Zing is an “umbrella network” designed to simplify SFI for affiliates, putting membership in ALL of our properties “all under one roof.” So, for example, there is no such thing as a "TripleClicks Member" per se, or a "Rewardical Member," or a "Localvantia Member" (or Pricebenders or Eager Zebra members). Instead, there are only members of the Zing Network.

Once signed-in in any Zing property our members are free to move through all properties and to expand their business/interests, as a customers or as businessmen. depending on their choice.
"Serving" them all information at once could make them confusion, I'm affraid. The Company itself is providing info e-mails for every new member according through Zing property the person entered. That way we are not overwhelming them, but presenting them all programs gradually. That is how I see it.
Thank you for your suggestion. Regards :-)

6 posts

Localvantia Help Needed in Getting Started #Localvantia #Marketing

4 days ago

Go under your account (User icon) and open Localvantia/Rewardical submenu, then open:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/lv_prereg
to preregister merchants. Upload an image of the front of the store - you should take by yourself that one, not from the Internet images.
Then fulfill all needed as it is asked in every field. If you are not sure about the address, see on the Google maps, add phone number and category too.
When you upload that the SFI would contact them. That part of preregistration is done for that store. You must be an Executive Affiliate to be an Account Manager for pre-registered merchants. But as an Affiliate you can do preregistrations.

As says in Solutions: "Not everyone has the desire, skill, and/or time to follow-up on pre-registered Localvantia merchants and take on the responsibilities of an Account Manager. That's why we allow all affiliates (not just Executive Affiliates) to pre-register merchants. So, you can pre-register them, and we will then assign the account to another affiliate in the area who DOES have the experience and time to be the Account Manager."
You have all about Localvantia in our Launchpad: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=91

And you have many useful information in our
Solutions >> SFI >> Localvantia - just click the link

18 posts

2019 New Years Resolution in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started

4 days ago

I bought one agenda for the next year, with the golden cover to write my goals and daily tasks and to remind me of my highest goal to fulfill until next Christmas 2019..
I have made a promise to myself to find every day one new place for the free advertising and to implement every day one new thing from our Training into practice. I like especially to read www.sfimg.com/Training/InternetIncome and for me this is a huge field for leaning every day. I just love our Training, this is the best :-)

35 posts

Bored Stiff in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

I know a couple of my acquaintances - the ladies who work in the bank and count other people's money.
I would die doing that job. I'd rather count a few bucks of mine that I earn myself through this work, than waiting a fix paycheck every month, getting up at 6-7 a.m. through the rush hour every day, on the sun and the rain/snow.
But, that's me :-)
I will always mail to my whole Genealogy and will always repeating the same fist steps tips to all of PSA who are under 300-400VP until some of them move. We always keep trying and finding new PSAs.
People are confused at the beginning and don't see immediately all the possibilites given here. That Rewardical/Shopify news with the Rewardical loyalty/rewards program for Shopify merchants that we have now is a big kick for advertising and for people to understand the new way of making money.

I think the Diamonds are not elusive - we have a DTL here, and a few of them that are close to that goal.
You and me, just need someone like them - and will keep digging until we find them :-)

18 posts

i cant continue like this in Getting Started

5 days ago

Wasn't your thread the other thay about giving up? (https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=137886&pg=1)
For me it is like repetitive post. And sorry to say, this time I see almost complaints, not asking for some suggestion /advice / solutions about the work.
The Forum is not a place for your mates to ask your Uplines to unblock you. And if I remember well you were even complaining about them the last time that they didn't support you in gifts. Looking your Uplines, they are all successful people and with your mindset after almost 2 years here I quite understand them.
Instead of "complaints" and "self-pitty" you could approach with asking them on "How- to" ...... something, so you could duplicate them - an not to "give-give-give me".... something.

I'm sure your Uplines would be happy to see you working and to reward you after you demonstrate an attitude of an achiever. This way you are asking them to invest in you, only, not showing the moves in particular.
I thought you would understand the last week what people were saying to you on the previous thread - but you continue to pitty yourself and "demand" your Uplines. With that sort of communication you will not arrive much long ahead, sorry.
Business is for an adult people, and you don't really know what other priorities and problems have other people.

In case you'd like to change Sponsor see here:
Solutions
My sponsor doesn't support me. Can I get a new sponsor?

18 posts

my explanation on my suggestion in Suggestion Box #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

CSA Rewards are just as it says - Rewards. They are perks and gift, and when you get something you say Thank you and accept the gift. They have their own Sponsors. Remember, we are all somebody's PSA and we are all somebody's CSA.
We are all Sponsors and Co-Sponsors.
So, if one PSA is not active he is not active neither as somebody's CSA. How can you know when you insert one PSA through your gateway that he would be active? You cannot know it - as you cannot know when they come to you as your CSA would they be active.
It is not the matter even if you pay or not - you pay when you buy PSAs and still you are not guaranteed that they will work.

I think CSA Rewards Program is purposely made to motivate new members to grow Teams while we still don''t have skills and knowledge to make our own "recruitment campaigns". So, we learn Sponsorship through CSA program - communication, sending e-cards, sending letters through CSA Mailer and we get practice in welcoming members aso.
At the other hand we are not in a problem what to teach them at the beginning when we become Co-Sponsors, because they have their own Sponsors who train them.
And later on, as we get in practice of sponsoring we can benefit to our CSAs by helping them as Co-Sponsors if we see that their Sponsors are inactive or unexperienced.

And we get all this possibilities for free - no risk, no investment. The same percentage of inactive PSAs regards to CSAs too, because we are all both :-) So, we can only earn and gain experience with CSAs, and we can help them to become active too.
So, we say - thank you SFI - for having an opportunity through those perks and awards.
That is how I see this - Thank you.

8 posts

Lack of clarity!!! in Marketing #Compensation #Rewardical

6 days ago

Well, it's obvious that within time those who doesn't fit-in some standards of the good service will drop out by themselves, cause people won't use their services/goods if the service is lacking.
I'm sorry for your experience .... maybe you can point to the merchant that he could/should mention the option of "local pick-up", so people would know that they can count only of this kind of delivery.

However, we get to insert always new stores into the Program, and to enlarge our Rewardical program offer. I'm sure there are and will be the merchants and shops who will meet our needs well and we'll have mutual help.
The good businessman knows that the good recommendation is the half of the sale; maybe you can help your merchant to improve his business "manners" .... If not he will lose, and you will insert others and get rewards ... So, we move on inserting in Rewardical.
Keep on, to your success, regards :-)

37 posts

Two months of this year past, and where do I stand.......? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

6 days ago

His Tip was highlighted today on daily Tabs, I saw. It is very nice that you remember and recognize him and people who contributed here.
It would be even nicer that we could see his name on the thread and from the people on the other old threads.
Thank you.

10 posts

Where can I find info of our Network members by country? in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

6 days ago

Maybe you could take another way to showing prospects, how many place is (still) here to expand the business in the country and then worldwide too.
Try to go under black tab REFERENCE and then scroll down to Other at the bottom, you'll find the Country Recap and you'll see that South Africa is at the moment for this month on the 10th place with new sign-ups in SFI.
Not bad number, the perfect to break the unconfidence to prospects and at the other hand to show them there's still plenty of the place to expand there :-)

We cannot know in total the Zing Members number by the country (at least we don't have that report).
What we can is see who are the active SFI affiliates, in the Power Rank, by the country too. It shows that South Africa is on the 11th place based on most active affiliates. The total number of active affiliates (those who did 1VP and up) are 5379 affiliates at the moment (107 pages with fifty names, and the last page with 29 names.)
www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country?country=ZA&pg=1