SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Yana P.

Serbia

20 posts

Gold Team Leader (Not Pending) That Used Only Free Advertising... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 hours ago

Great work and great example. Keep up the great work. Very inspiring.

34 posts

Inactive CSA's, PSA's and PRM's from rewardical redemption in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Rewardical

16 hours ago

It's a fair question. You need and I mean we all need to reach out to them. Try sending an E-card to welcome them, then send out one with a tip that has helped you at SFI that you think may get their attention.
I did this and at least 5 CSAs or PSAs had either thanked me or asked for more information.
Remember it's your business, stay positive, work hard at it, have fun and make it grow as you do help your downline grow their business too.

23 posts

Query regarding E365 Monthly champion in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Yes it's possible. Just don't allow that to get you down. Keep working hard and win the badge for Dec.

7 posts

Welcome Dear Friend Letter in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #E365 #Getting Started

1 day ago

Good advice, but keep it simple at first. You can always add more info after they respond.

7 posts

20 PSA in Team Building

1 day ago

It's an interesting thought. You are forgetting the important point, this is 20 PSAs for the 20th Anniversary special price.
It's a celebration, a jubilee, an oportunity for us to grow our business at a discounted price. I am sure in 5 years for the 25th anniversary it will be something similar.

5 posts

Catalyst badge in Sales #Auto-Delivery #PSA #Sales

2 days ago

Never underestimate what hard work and positivity can accomplish.
If we are positive even during hard times (not easy to do), things will work out.
If we need some help we can always message our upline or Gery. I know Gery the president is not too busy to encourage us.

16 posts

Where is the promised replacement of Spin & Win ? in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

There are some good old sayings in the English language. Good things come to those who wait and patience is a virtue.
Keep working hard at your business, keep playing the other fun games, when SFI replaces the spin to win contest, my guess is we will all be pleasantly surprised and will have forgotten about the spin to win contest.

8 posts

Iznenadjenje sa Tc in Southern Europe #TCredits

2 days ago

Bravo, baš ste upravu kad ste rekli za rad i trud. Želim ogroman uspeh i još više rada i truda.

1 post

Versa Points in Recognition #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hey fellow SFI business owners,
Here's a little unexpected shock I saw today. NOVEMBER VP CLASS CHAMPION. I was not expecting it. I only noticed it when I checked my RT balance. Don't give up, keep trying, have fun ans work your business.

12 posts

Knockout Trivia game: What's the matter? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Absolutely correct I answered the question wrong and was knocked out. I would have won a match if the people who were knocked out didn't use 1TC to get back in the game. My point was (and I am sorry I didn't type it correctly) keep trying, keep playing, you never know when you'll win. I'm saddened I didn't win but that doesn't stop me from playing again.

12 posts

Knockout Trivia game: What's the matter? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

It has happened to me many times, I have answered correctly up to 8 rounds and I lose on the 9th round because someone had used 1TC to continue playing answered that question correctpy and they won. It's hard not to get upset, but I always try again. Don't give up, keep trying especially the fee games. You'll win soon enough.

9 posts

Investing in TEAM in Team Building #Rewardical

5 days ago

On top of this great advice we jut received a brand new announcement Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify
stores! More reasons to be excited and to keep hard at work.

13 posts

Silver Bar AA has Taken 13 Days! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits

6 days ago

I don't think there'a a time limit. SFI is waiting for enough participants to have a chance to win. They also want to get their money's worth. I've also had a bid in each of the two AA you have been waiting for and we just need to wait it out. Don't loae hope.

2 posts

Danas je moj dan ! in Serbia

6 days ago

Bravo samo napred. Istrajnost se uvek isplati.

6 posts

Hope This Isn't Your Profile - A Real Lack Of Ambition!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

8 days ago

Great post Mr. Bruce.
I think instead of people being jealous of other's success, use it to learn to do the same and become successful.
Jealousy and anger will only hurt oneself, but learning from successful people to be successful will help you have jpy in life.

16 posts

Received, ESB CSAs!!! in Team Building #CSA

8 days ago

Hmm, look at that SFI keeps their word again. Only getting better as this example shows.
I hope some PSAs and CSAs can see just how really great it is working your business at SFI.
Keep up the good work Marylin and fellow SFI business owners.

6 posts

Clue to earn 400 TripleClicks Badge Quest point in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions

13 days ago

I think there's a misunderstanding here with the post. I believe Skumar was saying (please correct me if I'm wrong) that you need to invest 20 TC credits for 20 Auctions, meaning 1TC credit per auction not 400 TC as 20 Auctions ×20 TC. I know everyone's finances are different, but if you can set a goal to reach 20 TC while you're working and building your business than Skumar is right on. Great post Skumar and a great tip.

9 posts

New badge on number on PSAs PRMs ! in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

13 days ago

It was great to get the new Titan Badge for CSAs Gery might have a badge for PSAs as well. We just have to wait and see. SFI hasn't disappointed yet. Many beautiful things are still in store. Keep up the good work everyone.

4 posts

November Goals in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

13 days ago

Wow,
Way to go, that's not only great but motivating. I know I'm motivated to keep working hard at it. I hope others will be too.
Great job. Keep up the good work.

13 posts

Are You A Ladder Climber Or A Ladder Builder? in Marketing #Marketing

14 days ago

Great post Mr.Bruce as always thought provoking.
It's the small difference that matters the most. Change an approach just a little bit and you'll notice the difference.

10 posts

Celebrating SFI 20th anniversary in Team Building #PSA #Sales #Team Building

15 days ago

Congrats on 20 years SFI and many more to go. Great deal and opportunity to grow your business here.

11 posts

Failing to bid in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

16 days ago

Try refreshing the page. I almost always use my mobile phone for everything in SFI. I have by mistake tried to bid on junior auctions having more than 50 TC and it wouldn't let me. As for items not shipped to our country as far as I know the new rules say we can still bid on the item with at least 1TC and win cool prizes includimg RT, Hidden clues, etc.

13 posts

WARNING: CSA Rewards, Just a humble reminder!!!! in Miscellaneous #Compensation #CSA #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Thanks for the reminders, reminders are always helpful. We need to keep on track to grow the business.

34 posts

Bingo Games in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

19 days ago

More fun games to play and introduce to new SFI affiliates. How great is SFI? I'm really looking forward to 2019 and beyond.

15 posts

I qualified Executive Affiliate this month in Getting Started

25 days ago

Yes you do, but you have until Jan 8th to go back to EA again.
So no rush, slow and steady wins the race. There are many benefits to going back to EA and even more as a BTL( Bronze Team Leader). Keep up the good work David. It takes time but all good things do.