Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Bijesh O.

India

10 posts

Rewardical is money in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits

13 hours ago

Hi Jayantilal Ji,

Each 03 Rewardicals is of value 01 Versa Points but you need to manually redeem it from your Rewardicals home page.

You can check various redeemable options here : www.rewardical.com/Exchange

Hope it helps you

Regards,
Bijesh

19 posts

Hidden - Clarification in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Dear Tarooq,

The above matter already discussed vide another forum thread www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1549528 and request you to go through this.

Although it may look like technical glitch but actually we need to see below scenario:

While playing, your left out clues showing will be ZERO. At this time you can either guess the correct word or end the game. If you are going with guess and if you spot red fox then you will be getting 3 more clues. Mostly on your next correct guess, system will be informing you that 'You are out of clues'. The reason mostly will be you already ended the clues initially with zero.

Regards,
Bijesh

2 posts

TC Product Collections marketing tool in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hi All,

Hope evrybody changed the Red Tabs to Green Tabs and earned your valuable Versa Points. Under today's TIPS tabs there's an interesting article on TripleClicks Collections. Hope evrybody gone through this and newbies espcially as a new learning in SFI.

Here's the SFI's link for the question : How do I use the TC Product Collections marketing tool? : www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=216582

Here’s how to get started:
1. Open the details page of any product at TripleClicks.

2. Click on the SFI Toolbox button.

3. Click on Add to collection link.

4. When you create a new collection, you’ll be asked to choose a name for it. Note: Your customers will see this name, so make it a good one and make sure you check your spelling, grammar, etc. You can also add, if you want, a description of your collection--this will also be seen by your customers. Here are some examples of good collection names:
Mother’s Day Gifts
Fresh ideas for Spring
Get Healthy in 2016!
My Favorite Books
For Motorcycle Lovers
Cool Cell Phone Accessories
Ladies Hats
Great Gardening Tools

5. The item you chose to start the new collection is automatically added. Now, add more products to your collection by clicking the blue Pick Items button. This will take you to a handy screen where you can search and choose other products you want to add to this collection. Tip: Use the special search box and enter appropriate keywords and a department name to narrow your search to produce the best suggestions. Check the Add To Collection checkbox for any item you wish to add.

6. Click the DONE button at the bottom of the screen when you’re done adding products.

7. You’re now viewing your new collection page. It should display all the products you’ve chosen for this collection. On this page you can change the order of the products displayed by using the Shuffle link or by clicking the small star icons. Or click the pencil icon to edit your collection name or collection description or to add your own personal comments to any product. To delete an item from your collection, click the small “X” icon. Tip: To see how your collection will look to customers, click the View As Buyer link in the top right corner. Click it again to return to the affiliate view.
You can create as many collections as you like…for whatever you want to promote…or for whatever audience (or even person) you want to target! The possibilities are endless.

NOTE: Once you’ve created a collection, it’s super easy to add to it any time you want. Just repeat the above steps #1 through #3, and then choose your desired collection from the collections menu to add a product to it.

When you have your collection completed with all the products you want in it, just grab the the affiliate link (the special, shortened URL displayed at the top of the collection page under the Share icon) and start sharing/promoting! You can use the affiliate link in e-mails, on social media, in blogs, etc. What's more, you can instantly create BANNERS of your collections for posting on your blog, etc. Just click the "Create Banner" link for the desired Collection from your Collections index.

When your prospects click your link or banner, they’ll see your Collections name and all the products you’ve chosen--ready for purchase. And, of course, the affiliate link is associated with your SFI ID number so that you’ll earn the big 20% on PSAs/52% on PRMs CV Direct Commissions on all sales you generate.

Thanking you!

Regards,
Bijesh

7 posts

How can I know my Affiliate link in Rewardicals website? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

3 days ago

Yes so we need to provide this website and promo code separately right?

We dont have any inbuilt geteway like in SFI

Thanks a lot for replying fast and correctly

7 posts

How can I know my Affiliate link in Rewardicals website? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

3 days ago

How can I know my Affiliate link of Rewardicals.com ?

In SFI getaways it's of RECA which is for online store owners.

How about inviting general people to Rewardicals.com with our Affiliate link?

7 posts

VIEW THE FULL LEADERBOARD in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Thanks Snezana for sharing the same.

Although it has only nicknames but its truly worth to see our rank also comparing with top 200 and their achieved points so far.

Regards,
Bijesh

27 posts

More Rewards for the TOP 20 Forum Gurus! in Suggestion Box

4 days ago

Wonderful gesture Tanja and you are the best Professor here!

Hats off to your spirit and motivation

8 posts

Cannot see my thread in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

4 days ago

Bijan, Nope I haven't received any email from SFI moreover I waited 10 minutes to post this thread. I thought some technical glitches from system or any unwanted thing which I mentioned in my earlier post but my post was normal.

Anyways Stephen clarified the matter now.

Good luck for you too

8 posts

4 days ago

Many thanks for your accurate reply Stephen

Thanks for making me understand the rules

8 posts

4 days ago

I have posted a thread expressing my happiness for winning 1000 RT in Astro vide www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1553941

But I cannot see the same in Latest Posts or respective categories which I tagged.

Is it a bug or anything else?

Kindly advice

2 posts

Its not a Jackpot but I won 1000 RT in Astro Auction in Recognition #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

Although my wait is going on to win a Jackpot in Astro Auction but luck turned on me in another way!

First time I won 1000 Rewardicals in an Astro Auction. In the form of constellation prize!

Many congratulations to Quantum Winner and all other winners

Feeling great!

17 posts

No tcredits received for EA qualifications in Getting Started #Compensation #Leadership #TCredits

5 days ago

Hi Enorita,

Commission payment already under process.

I have received mine just now. Please check your TCredits ledger balance. Hopefully it will show you now or soon.

Cheers!

Regards,
Bijesh

22 posts

Is It wise to play Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hi Kamal,

Kindly visit this page : www.rewardical.com/Exchange

Here various options are listed. You can cash out in many ways like redeeming for Gift Certificates / Bitcoin / as well as for your PRM/CSA/PSA/Domain/Versa points and even T-Credits

I am new to SFI and yet to be more clear on the other payment formalities

Hope it helps you

Regards,
Bijesh

22 posts

Is It wise to play Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hi Prem,

From my limited knowledge in SFI what I felt is we Indians should give more importance to TCredits pack in Astro Auctions like 100,200,300,400,500, 125 packs etc. If you win then you will get it instantly in your account I believe. Also you can earn Rewardicals by using these TCredits and finally you can cash out whenever required.

Just my opinion as seniors will guide you properly

Regards,
Bijesh

11 posts

Quantum in Recognition #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Hearty congratulations Tatjana for earning one of the best product of SFI as a Quantum prize

You are really lucky to grab this precious prize beating all others. Kudos!

Regards
Bijesh

8 posts

55 marketing methods in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Dear All,

Have you gone through 55 marketing methods listed in SFI site which will benefit beginners, intermediate and advanced marketers?

Mostly newbies wont so I am just posting here to have a look clearly/once more. I visited this section seriously today only on my 95th Day in SFI

www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods

I hope it will remind somebody or helps somebody

Thanks!

Bijesh

26 posts

Am I alone unlucky with AA? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Hi Jane,

Yes for each 1 TCredit you spend in Astro Auctions you will get atleast 10 Rewardicals but I feel you would have got more. May be 12 to 13 Rewardicals plus other prizes like Poker Matches/Moves, Hidden Clues.

If you are bit lucky then you may get more Rewardicals like 50-100-200 etc also you will get Versa Points like 10,50,100 etc.

If you are super lucky then you will win Jackpots of 500 and 1000 Rewardicals. If you are extreme lucky then you will win Supernova Jackpot of very big amount of Rewardicals.

Also you may win Quantum price also if your entry is drawn.

Hope its clear for you!

Happy Day

Regards,
Bijesh

7 posts

Cash upon delivery option in Sales #Sales

7 days ago

Kindly note that my comment to this thread is towards majority of people from Middle Eastern Countries as I lived there. Middle Eastern countries constitute United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman etc. Most of the people are very very rich in comparing to other nationals but not much exposed to 'online transactions' . But nowadays trend is reversing especially in United Arab Emirates. Also most of the frauds happening is here or targeting these people as per many news reads.

Cash on Delivery is a very very risky business also to these places especially if it ships from USA

7 posts

Cash upon delivery option in Sales #Sales

8 days ago

I agree with Mr Ahmad as in Middle Eastern countries normally people will buy on Cash on Delivery only as many scams happened/happening over internet transactions.

There are lots of e-commerce sites now offering cash on delivery feature so that they can purchase hassle-free.

Also its true that most are ignorant to use their card/banking through internet hence they are forced to stay back. Even educated ones are turning away from online transactions.

13 posts

Unexpected Rocket Box, :) in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

8 days ago

Hearty congratulations Marilyn

Hopefully many more such surprises will make your more happy in coming days!

All the very best

10 posts

Versa Points Carry Forward in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

8 days ago

Hi SFI'ers,

I have a doubt on VP carry forwarding for next months. Is it applicable for everybody who has not qualified for Executive Affiliate in previous month?

I thought its for first timers who are not reached Executive Affiliate rank in SFI so far and after attaining Executive Affiliate rank once then its not applicable for next months.

Kindly enlighten me.

Regards,
Bijesh

5 posts

Gotclicks2.com short urls in Miscellaneous #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi Zhumagul,

Many thanks for replying on my thread.

I am aware of the possibilities of personal blog/domain and SFI's custom domain as well as numerous url shortening sites available now.

I was more curious on the Eager Zebra short url as in this link no where it mentioned about TripleClicks/SFI/EagerZebra. So I thought gotclicks2.com is of SFI's hence requested about the possibility of shortening other affiliate links particularly SFI Getaways links.

Thanks again

Regards,
Bijesh

5 posts

Gotclicks2.com short urls in Miscellaneous #Team Building

9 days ago

Dear SFI'ers,

I can see gotclicks2.com short url links for all our Eager Zebra games for sharing.

Is this possible to shorten all our SFI Getaway Affiliate links same like Eager Zebra gotclick2.com short links?

Kindly help me with suitable answers.

Regards,
Bijesh

8 posts

Team Building with reassigning members. in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

9 days ago

Thank you Madam Maree for sharing your expertise with us.

The information provided by you in this thread is really worth to try especially for us.

You are showing the way to us

15 posts

Badge Quest Rankings in Miscellaneous #Contests

9 days ago

I am feeling great as first time I am into 1000 club of Badge Quest Rankings.

Long way to go another level yet its a superb feeling to be under 1000

Thanks a lot SFI and its members for constant support and timely guidance!