Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bijesh O.

India

23 posts

Card King game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hello Tommy,

Till yesterday I never won in Card King and best part was I never crossed 7-8 moves. I always plays at last because of my loosing habit in this game. But yesterday it changed all. I lasted 33 moves and I was 6th in the day. The best part was 25 TCredits won by me. That too without spending anything and playing free.

This reminds me that if we keep trying in something, even though we lose, one day victory will be ours

Regards,
Bijesh

9 posts

Another Card King win in Recognition

1 day ago

yesterday I won 25 TCredits and its my first win Card King.
feeling excited!

1 post

My biggest win in SFI Eager Zebra so far! in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra #TCredits

1 day ago

I won 25 TCredits in Eager Zebra Card King game

My biggest win in SFI Eager Zebra so far!

So far my longest streak was 7-8 cards but yesterday I ended up with more than 33 streaks. In return 2 badges and 25 TCredits!

What a lucky day!

2 posts

Badge Quest Pro in Recognition #Contests #Rewardical

2 days ago

Myself feels wonderful to win 500 Rewardicals and 02 entries in monthly badge quest draw by winning a new prestigious Badge Quest Pro award from SFI

Now 10 more to get 1000 Rewardicals by becoming Badge Quest Master.

27 posts

Which Tab Is More Excited? in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Hi Navanithe,

Nice thread!

For me, ALERT tab and then WINIT tab

Alert tab for to know great news, interesting threads, unread forum entries etc
WinIt tab for to enter into contests

Regards,
Bijesh

18 posts

If you are not EA by the 10th in Compensation

2 days ago

Thank you, Tanja for your reply and wishes

18 posts

2 days ago

Thank you, Zhumagul for the detailed information.

19 posts

Spin and Win in Suggestion Box #Contests #TCredits #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hi John,

I also dint know about Spin & Win before so I missed August Month's chance so I waited for the newsletter's content in September month. I checked each issue of Weekly newsletter and Monthly newsletter so I found out this month's Spin & Win chance.

Even though I just won 5 VP I feel great that I found out that opportunity and participated in that.

My suggestion is check all weekly newsletter from SFI and even monthly newsletter and you will find out the details. Apart from Spin & Win these newsletter contain many information regarding company announcements. forum great questions, important topic suggestions etc so spending some time to read this newsletter will be healthy for you.

Wishing you great success in SFI

Regards,
Bijesh

18 posts

2 days ago

I too have a doubt.

I became EA on 12th September 2018 so I feel my EA status will expire by 30th September 2018. Is it correct or not?

Regarding October Month, in order to maintain CSA and earnings I should be an EA on or before 31st October 2018. Is it correct or not?

11 posts

Redeem Moves & Matches. in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TCredits

2 days ago

Hi Patrick,

I really doubt SFI will introduce the exchange program for Moves/Matches with TCredits. If SFI takes such step then it is well and good.

I have another suggestion in case SFI not interested in exchange with TCredit.

How about transferring the moves/matches to downline in the form of contest prizes winnings or even as gift? In case any die hard fans of card games are there then they will be very happy. Its just a suggestion and not a solution to your concern.

Regards,
Bijesh

7 posts

E-Commerce Associate. in ECA Program

3 days ago

Hi Tanja,

means SFI is not accepting any more ECA's? as I can see in India only one ECA exists

Pardon me if I mistaken you

Regards,
Bijesh

200 posts

What are the MAIN problems you face growing your business on Social Media? in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Orsine,

I am just over one month old in SFI but now I miss joining well before here. If then I could have utlised the facebook option more.

Nowadays Facebook is blocking me for sending SFI link to my friends.

Regards,
Bijesh

22 posts

Can I convert from TCredits to Versa Points? in VersaPoints #TCredits #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Dear Ayesha,

As far as my knowledge you cannot convert TCredits into VPs but you can get VPs by using TCredits by following ways:

1. Spend TCredits in Easy Zebra Games. Each TCredit will reward you 10 RW. plus lucky draws like in Card King game.
2. Spend TCredits in Astro Auction. Each TCredits will reward you 12-13 RW plus winnings in the form of VPs. I have received VPs many times.

After collecting lots of RW goto Rewardicals account and redeem. I think for 03 RW you will get 01 VP.

Hope my suggestions helps you.

All the very best for you in SFI!

Regards,
Bijesh

40 posts

Scam or not in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

4 days ago

Hi Norman,

I also used to receive such mails for sending emails who are not even verified their email address.

The money we pay to them to be in their safe list goes to crypto-currency called Credo. Infact this also belongs to BitBounce only.

Since I am new to Affiliate Marketing I am hesitant to pay such amounts so I just ignore. I really don't know whether I am losing a potential affiliate or not. There may be two sides of the coin as we live in a era that we get lots of spam mails from many so doing like this may benefit them but at this juncture I really don't want to pay.

Regards,
Bijesh

8 posts

How Indians are getting benefited from SFI? in India

4 days ago

Dear Gyanendra,

You are just awesome to reply on my doubts and queries infact I can be sure that you are a great upline member also for your members.

Thanks for your clear-cut answers and I will surely look forward into those.

Wishing you great success in SFI

Regards,
Bijesh

1 post

You recently advanced in SFI in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Respected Members,

In my alert page in SFI Home Page, I can see there's a post as per below:

"You recently advanced in SFI...and we asked our affiliates to join us in congratulating you for being our Newest EA. We thought you might like to know that 200 of your fellow SFI'ers added their names to the congratulations list! Keep up the great work!"

How these likes can be responded as I really want to thank the members who congratulated me.

Regards,
Bijesh

2 posts

My starting point in SFI in Miscellaneous #E365 #Getting Started #Team Building

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

6 posts

Grow your bussiness... in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

Play T-Time game you win 2 TCredits. in Miscellaneous #Contests #TCredits

4 days ago

Hi Talha,

T-Time is the best and simple way of winning T-Credits in SFI which in turn you can utilize in Astro Auctions for guaranteed prizes.

So far I won 7 times and for me its a greatest way to collect T-Credits.

Keep playing and I feel anybody can win in this as no prior experience or tricks needed for this.

Regards,
Bijesh

20 posts

I have produced a BTL as my down line in Getting Started

4 days ago

Congratulations Abdulwahab :-)

As per SFI's new Step-It-Up-September program I received 500 CSA's and more surprisingly I saw 02 STL and 01 BTL in my team. Sometimes I feel ashamed as I am their upline but thats the beauty of SFI contests.

This makes me confident to maintain my EA ranking throughout and advance further to stay alive in the race.

All the very best Abdulwahab for your further achievements!

8 posts

Second win in a row in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #VersaPoints

5 days ago

Hi David,

congratulations for your win!

I am poor in Card King game and so far I have not win any one. If you have any tips to winning then pls provide so that we will be helpful :-)

Regards,
Bijesh

8 posts

What am I doing wrong in Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

5 days ago

Hi Victoria,

Astro Auction is one of the best online lottery of SFI which I feel. Personally I dont have much TC to spend so I always spend 1 TC and participate in auction. My rewards will be 12-13 RW minimum and plus some cool winnings like VP, Game Moves, Matches, DC Entry etc. So far my biggest win is 25 RW and 50VP but I feel really fun to participate in those auctions. If our luck is superb then we can win 10000s RW through jackpots as I saw in forum one person won like that.

If you are really serious to buy the product then you should go with the price as per previous bids and if you are lucky then you can win.

I am new to SFI so my reply is based on my little knowledge.

Excuse if I am wrong

Thanks
Bijesh

9 posts

CSA Mailer problem in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

5 days ago

Respected Members,

Thank you one and all for sending me a reply and appreciate for your precious time.

I could use Genealogy to check the reports but my question is to send a group mail. For example, if I want to send a group mail which is generated from genealogy for Affiliates who joined within 30 days then how I will send a mail to them separately by using SFI group mailer.

I really pardon if my question is irrelevant for many.

Thanks
Bijesh

9 posts

CSA Mailer problem in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi All,

When I was using CSA mailer I got below message and kindly let me know how to use it further.

"Mailing this group would be over your mailing limit of 481. You are trying to mail to 508 non-PSAs. Please select a smaller group"

Is there any provision that I can divide the group into 02 and send this common email to both groups? Or is there any option that I can select my good 400 CSA and send a common email?

Your advice and assistance are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Bijesh

4 posts

Video regarding initial 'To-Do' for affiliates in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi All,
I am just wondering is there any simple and useful video mentioning the initial tasks for a newly joined affiliate to do. Just to make him understand that the process is simple and it is not at all complicated.
Regards,
Bijesh