Hope evrybody changed the Red Tabs to Green Tabs and earned your valuable Versa Points. Under today's TIPS tabs there's an interesting article on TripleClicks Collections. Hope evrybody gone through this and newbies espcially as a new learning in SFI.
Here's the SFI's link for the question : How do I use the TC Product Collections marketing tool?
Here’s how to get started:
1. Open the details page of any product at TripleClicks.
2. Click on the SFI Toolbox button.
3. Click on Add to collection link.
4. When you create a new collection, you’ll be asked to choose a name for it. Note: Your customers will see this name, so make it a good one and make sure you check your spelling, grammar, etc.
You can also add, if you want, a description of your collection--this will also be seen by your customers. Here are some examples of good collection names:
Mother’s Day Gifts
Fresh ideas for Spring
Get Healthy in 2016!
My Favorite Books
For Motorcycle Lovers
Cool Cell Phone Accessories
Great Gardening Tools
5. The item you chose to start the new collection is automatically added. Now, add more products to your collection by clicking the blue Pick Items button. This will take you to a handy screen where you can search and choose other products you want to add to this collection. Tip: Use the special search box and enter appropriate keywords and a department name to narrow your search to produce the best suggestions.
Check the Add To Collection checkbox for any item you wish to add.
6. Click the DONE button at the bottom of the screen when you’re done adding products.
7. You’re now viewing your new collection page. It should display all the products you’ve chosen for this collection. On this page you can change the order of the products displayed by using the Shuffle link or by clicking the small star icons. Or click the pencil icon to edit your collection name or collection description or to add your own personal comments to any product. To delete an item from your collection, click the small “X” icon. Tip: To see how your collection will look to customers, click the View As Buyer link in the top right corner.
Click it again to return to the affiliate view.
You can create as many collections as you like…for whatever you want to promote…or for whatever audience (or even person) you want to target! The possibilities are endless.
NOTE: Once you’ve created a collection, it’s super easy to add to it any time you want. Just repeat the above steps #1 through #3, and then choose your desired collection from the collections menu to add a product to it.
When you have your collection completed with all the products you want in it, just grab the the affiliate link (the special, shortened URL displayed at the top of the collection page under the Share icon
) and start sharing/promoting! You can use the affiliate link in e-mails, on social media, in blogs, etc. What's more, you can instantly create BANNERS of your collections for posting on your blog, etc. Just click the "Create Banner" link for the desired Collection from your Collections index.
When your prospects click your link or banner, they’ll see your Collections name and all the products you’ve chosen--ready for purchase. And, of course, the affiliate link is associated with your SFI ID number so that you’ll earn the big 20% on PSAs/52% on PRMs CV Direct Commissions on all sales you generate.