Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Sara F.

United States

14 posts

Success can be yours in Team Building

6 hours ago

Hi Seamus, I agree that we never consider how the successful person got to be where they are or what they had to go through to get there.

I am more than willing to put in the time, effort and money to become successful.

Good luck to you and all my fellow brothers and sisters in SFI.

6 posts

can anyone do online marketing? in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Marketing

2 days ago

Hi Debbie, yes, your daughter can do this business. It is self-paced so she could learn as fast or slowly as she needs.
However, please remember that only one person in each household can join SFI. As long as she has her own address she can join.
Reread your affiliate agreement for all the rules, look under the Reference tab to find it.

32 posts

Questions are the Answers ! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

3 days ago

I agree with you, Manohar. If we never ask questions how are we supposed to learn?
I was taught that the only dumb question is the one not asked.

Even negative comments can have us pondering and trying to find the answers.

I hope we never stop asking questions and learning.

36 posts

Taking Care of You, Stress a Silent Killer of Success in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

7 days ago

Dear Andy, I am glad you are better but sorry you had to go through that.
You are right that your health is too important to let stress get to you.
What I do when I am advertising is turn on some relaxing music in the background. This helps to keep me calm.

I pray your health gets better.

9 posts

VP in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Hi Oleksandr, did you click on the blue button on the bottom of the page? By clicking on that button you will get your vps.
If you did click on that button and still didn't get any vps you may want to send a ticket to support.

I hope this helps.

12 posts

The dreaded rule #5 is not the enemy in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

10 days ago

Thank you for reminding us of this very important rule.
Instead of criticising or disparaging each other, we should find ways to always be encouraging each other and building each other up.

Let's remember that we all started at the same place and are working hard to get to the top.
Hurtful words tear us down and make us feel as if we aren't doing what we should be doing. Let's try using inspiring words instead.

Good luck to you and all my brothers and sisters in SFI.

9 posts

Are You Joining Just Launched Sites? in Miscellaneous #Marketing

12 days ago

Hi, Julius, this is a wonderful idea but how do you go about finding just launched sites? Do you google it?

21 posts

Ready Made Youtube Promo Videos in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building

12 days ago

I agree with your suggestion, Keith, I think it would be very valuable to our business. Or if they can't make them, maybe they could teach us how to make one ourselves.

I would love to learn how to make a video about SFI and I am sure others would also.

Thanks for the suggestion.

6 posts

What does Leadership look like to you? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor

15 days ago

Hi Sarah, thank you for starting this thread.

To me, leadership is about helping others to reach their goals, always being there for them when they have questions, helping them find the answers they are seeking and showing them the way to succeed.
We should always lead by example by doing the things we want them to do.

16 posts

How do I get started on SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started

15 days ago

Hi Maxwell, I believe the best practices are to log in every day, read the forum posts, do the Getting Started and Launchpad lessons and reading the Rules of Success.
Advertise daily so that you bring in PSAs and PRMs.

Once you have PSAs make sure to greet them warmly and help them in any way you can.
You should also be in contact with your sponsor and cosponsor and all of you upline so that they can help you.

I hope this helps.

13 posts

Starting Fresh…….Again! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing

16 days ago

Hi Kevin, I agree that we should take the opportunity at the beginning of a new month to reflect on what we did last month and how we can improve on it.
And, yes, we should go back from time to time and reread what we have already read because we might pick up on some new information or relearn something.

SFI does give us a lot of free training that we should avail ourselves of. At least we don't have to pay to learn how to do this business!

I really like that Gery is so available to us, most companies CEOs don't do that. And don't forget that we also have 24/7 support to help us, too.
I know I need to try to do something new to get active teammates and sales, so that is what I am going to focus on this month.

Good luck to you and to all my fellow brothers and sisters in SFI.

10 posts

Wow! With Auto-Delivery, I'm An Instant Bronze Team Leader! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

16 days ago

Hi Tommy, I also have an auto-delivery so that I requalify for EA and BTL each month.
It really helps so that I can focus on recruiting and making sales.

I only advertise on free sites and TEs that have credit because I cannot afford to pay for advertising.

7 posts

Are Your Involvements Interesting Or Distressing??? in Marketing #Marketing

17 days ago

Yes, marketing can be distressing, but we need to remember to smile and gain the interest of the people we come into contact with.
Some questions I always ask myself before I approach someone are:
1. How will I approach this person?
2. What are they looking for?
3. What will be my strategy for approaching this person (my biz opportunity or my products)?

After I answer those questions then I am ready to approach them and I keep a smile on my face, appear friendly and always keep their best interest in mind.
We should always dress for success because this will show people that we are serious about our business and will gain their trust more easily.

6 posts

Can You Eliminate All Marketing Complaints??? in Marketing #Marketing

17 days ago

I totally agree with you, Mr. Bruce.
We cannot avoid all complaints from customers. We need to be vigilant and prompt in correcting those complaints because if we don't address them immediately we will lose that customer.

And it is also a great time to try to get that customer to tell you of any other complaints they might have and fix them immediately. If we show that we are willing to address those complaints immediately, they will be more willing to buy from us again and again. We will have built trust with this customer and they will tell others about us, which will help us get more customers.

Thank you for a great post.

22 posts

Its all about true team work! in Miscellaneous #Sales #Sponsor #Team Building

17 days ago

Hi Zhumagul, Happy Haloween!

This month I recruited 50 new PSAs and 1 PRM. So far not one PSA is working and no sales yet.

I am doing all I can to be supportive and will help my team when they start logging in every day.
I know it takes hard work, persistence, and patience, but I am getting a little frustrated. I mean, why join if you are not going to do anything?
I will keep trying and I have already joined the sites you mentioned. I just don't know what else, besides sending team mail with encouraging messages, links, and suggestions, that I can do to get my team motivated.
Any suggestions from anyone will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you every one.

48 posts

Hello SFI ROCKS!!! in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

Hello Mirjana and Igor.

I am here every day. I am trying my best to recruit new PSAs and PRMs but it is hard.

I hope you are doing well!

I am sick with pneumonia but still doing my business every day because if I don't work it, it will not grow and I will not succeed.

Good luck to you and all my fellow brothers and sisters in SFI!

8 posts

about Psa's Quality in Sales #TripleClicks

18 days ago

Hi El Kamili A., I don't think there is any difference between where we purchase our PSAs on TripleClicks. Everyone is advertising for them in the same way.
As for converting them, I am not sure what you mean.
I can only advise that once we have these PSAs, it is our responsibility as team leaders to try to motivate them to get started working on their business.

They have already joined so you don't need to convert them, only advise on how to move forward.

Be the leader that you would want to follow and they will follow you.

Sorry if I misunderstood your questions.

21 posts

50 PSA Astro Auction Stuck up in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

19 days ago

Hi Ishita, have you tried reloading the page?

If this doesn't work, you could try sending a message to support.

I hope everything works out for you.

21 posts

A Communications Gift in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing

22 days ago

Hi Scott, yes, communication is vital to our business.
I send out at least one team mail a week and sometimes more depending on if I have anything very important to share with my team, PSAs, and CSAs.

No one knows if the emails will get opened or not, we can only hope that they will be and that the recipient will respond.

7 posts

Live Talk in Marketing

22 days ago

Very nice post.
Live communication can be very beneficial to your business, however, it will only work if both of you speak the same language.

A translator will not work when it is voice and not text.

Very good suggestion though.

29 posts

Im new here! in Getting Started

23 days ago

Hi Best, welcome to SFI and the forum.

I would suggest you go to the Training tab and click on Getting Started. Here you will learn how to start. From there go to the Launchpad lessons under the same tab.

Take your time and read everything carefully until you fully understand it. Do not try to learn everything overnight, this will only overwhelm you.

11 posts

Don't be scared by all the information here in Getting Started #Getting Started

23 days ago

Thanks, Scott L, for this great informative post.

In my welcome letter to new teammates, I tell them not to get overwhelmed, to first go to the Training tab and read the Getting Started lesson, then go to the Launchpad lessons. I tell them to break everything down into small segments and to read until they really understand it. If they have any questions they can always ask me.

In another letter, I tell them to read the Rules of Success and where to find it. I also tell them to check out everything on their homepage so they will know where to find everything.

I let them know that they are not going to get rich overnight and they will not get any money unless they put in some investment of time and money. I try to impress upon them that without effort, time, patience, perseverance, and persistence they will not succeed.

I don't know if I am doing things right or not since no one has contacted me or gotten started, but I will keep trying.

22 posts

Stay on EA or go to BTL Adventure in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

24 days ago

Hi Milan, everyone has inactive PSAs and CSAs on their team. I would suggest you go for the BTL status and continue recruiting or buying, you never know when you will get someone who is active.

And you also never know when someone on your team becomes active. Keep sending them messages and team mail. Something may produce a spark and make them decide to get started.

Not everyone will get started, but you have to keep trying if you want to succeed. I would also start promoting the products so that you can earn some money.

Earning commissions will get and keep you motivated to keep going forward. I look forward to seeing you at the top.

27 posts

SFI Members Nigeria in Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

24 days ago

Igor, I do have a sense of humor, it is just that when it comes to my business I tend to be very serious.

27 posts

SFI Members Nigeria in Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

25 days ago

Hi Igor, I think you misunderstood me. I did not mean for you to do black marketing, what I meant was to go to the marketing tab and click on Marketing Aids. Then look for Tripleclicks ads.