Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Sara F.

United States

1 post

Congratulations and Happy Birthday, Stone Evans in Recognition

3 hours ago

Congratulations Stone Evans on reaching your 17th year with SFI. And a hearty Happy Birthday as well.
I hope you have many more successful years here and that I can learn to have just as much success as you.
You will certainly reach your goals if you keep going the way your are.
I am very happy to be on your team!

7 posts

So What Does Pre-launch have to do with Internet Marketing? in Marketing #Marketing

7 days ago

Thank you Johnny and Christine for a great post. Can't wait to read more.
As you said, I have seen a lot of those companies selling the dream and have bought into some of them. However, Ihave learned to look past the shiny cars and fancy houses and look at what they are really selling and what it would take to be successful with their plan.
I now know that if I want to be successful I have to find like minded people and show them how to become successful themselves. I will not tell them " All you have to do is point and click and you will get rich." Because there is more to it than that.
We have to be ready to open ourselves up to disappointment and do what ever it takes to get the word out there about our business.
Not everyone is suited for network marketing, but if we can find those who are willing to learn and to put in the effort, we will become successful.
We must remember that there is no I in Team and that we all must work together for everyone's success.

Good luck.

7 posts

Where can I find....... in Team Building #Team Building

7 days ago

Hi Eugene, when you go to Tripleclicks look under Business and then Advertising. You will find lots of ECAs offering PSA packages. Just look for ones that offer USA PSAs.

Good luck.

151 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Thanks for this great incentive to increase rank. Now I have to step up my marketing game and really start trying to get my team active and motivated!

19 posts

Inactive psa in tor genealogy in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Jaswant, when you copy someone else's post you must give that person the credit otherwise it is considered fraud because you are passing it off as your own.
Please be careful of this in the future.

10 posts

Pick The Price in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

Hi Koviljka, at the end of the auction after you have claimed you winnings, it will show all the winners including who won the Pick the Price.
I hope this helps answer your question.
Good luck.

22 posts

Going EA is valuable and Important. in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi George, yes I read it and I passed the information on to all my team mates. I just sent a team mail to the whole team so I wouldn't have to do it individually.

I mean why not do it that way instead of having to send two separate team mails? I try to simplify what I can when I can.

I also let my team know that they really should log in daily and make sure to check out their red To-Do tab because it lets them know what they should do every day in order to get started.

Good luck to you.

10 posts

Through mistakes we learn in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Sponsor #TCredits

9 days ago

Thank you for such a great motivational post, Tshering. I totally agree with you.
It is only by making mistakes and learning from them that we grow in maturity.
It is true that many people make the same mistakes over and over again and I think it is because they are afraid of change. However, if we always make the same mistake and never learn from it, how will we know when we get it right?

Think of it this way, if we kept falling down when we were learning how to ride a bike and never learned how to stay up and keep the bike balanced, we would never have learned how to ride it. We must all fail sometimes, but those failures are supposed to teach us how not to do things.

In this business, if we don't learn the correct way to do marketing, how are we going to teach our teams to do it?
Good luck to you and all my fellow SFI affiliates.

28 posts

Amazon ad on Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

9 days ago

I saw that too and wondered the same thing.
In my opinion I think it is just showing us that Amazon has the same product or one similar.
I may be wrong, though.

5 posts

Lifetime Custom Domains in Sales #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Pricebenders

9 days ago

Hi Dennis, with a custom domain you can decide where you want the link to point to.
It doesn't have to be price benders. I don't see why you can't have it point Astro Auctions.
I suggest you give it a try and see what happens.
Good luck.

10 posts

Place Bid Error Message on Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

10 days ago

Godson, please check the earth symbol on each auction to see if it ships to your country first and then you will know if you can bid on that auction. If you can bid, and you win, you should get a form asking for your shipping information.
I hope this helps.
Good luck.

58 posts

Ungrateful PSA in Team Building #PSA

12 days ago

I am sorry, I guess I misread your post. What i meant was that he must not have understood what you were teaching him. I hope this changes for you.
Good luck.

58 posts

Ungrateful PSA in Team Building #PSA

13 days ago

Hi Amila, it may not be ingratitude, perhaps he just didn't see your messages. Perhaps you could tell him to check his chat messages and spam folder for any messages he may have missed from you. If he still says you never contacted him, I wouldn't let it bother me.

Good luck with the rest of your team.

15 posts

One more thing to keep affiliates in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

14 days ago

Bosah, in every business or job you only earn a promotion if you put in the effort to earn it. Why should SFI be any different? Giving affiliates the rank of EA as soon as they join will not stop them from leaving. They choose to leave because they do not want to take the time to learn how to do this business and to advertise to bring in affiliates who will take that time.
You do not need to invest a single penny unless and until you are ready to do so. No where does it say you have to invest money to do this business, you do not even have to invest money to advertise if you do not want to, there are plenty of places to advertise for free.
Maybe you should go back and reread the Launchpad lessons so you will understand and be able to explain it to your team.
Good luck.

29 posts

Join SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

14 days ago

Hi Sergemm, yes you can, but I suggest you reread your affiliate agreement so you will know the rules. You can find it under the black REFERENCE tab.
Good luck.

40 posts

Apart from the basic 22 Reasons, why still in SFI? in Compensation #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

16 days ago

Hi Kingsley, I was with SFI a few years ago but quit because I got discouraged. I came back because I realized that it is the only true place to become successful on my own terms.
No, it is not easy to begin earning, but if we put our mind on our goals and really apply ourselves we can be successful. We must be patient, persistent and consistent. We must set small realistic goals if we want to reach our large goals. If we take baby steps and take it slow we will eventually get to where we want to be.
SFI gives me the tools and support I need and I get to set my own hours. This is important to me because I have physical disabilities which prevent me from working a normal 9-5 JOB.
Good luck and God bless you.

9 posts

How to get reference links.( Post ids and lesson ids) in Miscellaneous #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

17 days ago

On the forum, you can always book mark the post you want to refer back to. On the launchpad lessons, I would suggest you copy and paste it where you will be able to find it again.
I hope this helps.
I wish you success and peace.

13 posts

Don’t Tell Me You Can’t...I Dont Believe It! in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA

17 days ago

I totally agree with you, Teresa, no matter what obstacles are put in our way, we either let them stop us, find a way around them or we find our way over them. We cannot let anything stop us if we want to succeed.
As the saying goes: When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
I will do all I can to make my business successful.
I wish you nothing but success and peace.

20 posts

Is this new? in VersaPoints #Getting Started #VersaPoints

19 days ago

Hi Gabriel, no it is not new and you don't have to review all of the SFI Glossary. However, if you want to understand what all the terms mean then you should read them.
Good luck and God bless you.

16 posts

Need some help on the Tips page in Getting Started

20 days ago

Hi, Oluwatoyin, you can try looking in the Hot Spots tab. Click on it and then go to the bottom of the list and you will see Tips.
Hope this helps.

15 posts

Services we offer in Getting Started #Marketing

22 days ago

I believe we need knowledge and skills first and then members and customers.
I just thought this would be something that would help the newbies to understand more about the company and how to answer prospects questions, which might help turn that prospect into a team member, PRM or ECA.

15 posts

23 days ago

Manuel, I wasn't talking just about Triple Clicks. I meant SFI also. But thank you for your reply.

15 posts

23 days ago

Thank you, for your advice. I will pass this on to the person who asked me about the services we provide.

15 posts

23 days ago

If someone asks what services we offer, what do we tell them? I think this is important because it may bring in new team members, new PRMs, and possibly even new ECAs.

16 posts

Marketing Triple Clicks Products! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

24 days ago

Thank you, Elizabeta, for this great information. I haven't been promoting TC much but will start now. I wish someone would tell us how to go about setting up a Pinterest board so we will know better how to go about it.
Good luck and much success to you.