Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Adeolu O.

Nigeria

13 posts

What is the gain? in Team Building #CSA #PSA

24 days ago

I have 10 CSAs, and ever since the day they signed up, they're yet to log in again. I've sent several emails to them, no response. So, if I lose them for not requalifying as EA, what is my loss?

13 posts

What will happen to my CSAs in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA #VersaPoints

24 days ago

I received a message that if am unable to requalified as EA before the end of the month I'll lose my benefits on my CSAs, does that apply to the CSAs I used my Rewardicals to exchange with? And also why must VP be the only requirement to maintain a level when the to do VP can not make up for the required 1500 in a month?

207 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kamaldeen A. L.! in Recognition

29 days ago

You have done greatly brother

218 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion CHARLES OBINGENE! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Thumbs up for you brother.

7 posts

Is it a must to sell or buy to make monthly income? in Nigeria #Astro Auctions #Localvantia #Sales

about 1 month ago

I want to know if it's a must for me to start buying and selling before I can start generating monthly income as an affiliate?

4 posts

Am not getting it! in Nigeria #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Am not getting what is going on with all the CSAs allocated to me, none of the ten have logged in ever since the day of joining SFI. what can I do next please?

49 posts

Long Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Yes I agreed that there should be time limit for auction, to encourage more to get going.

44 posts

Astro Auction # 1059 in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

2 months ago

I do feel that even when you bid, what you use to bid should not be greater than what you get in return.

10 posts

Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

So, how do you know the starting bid price that can help in predicting well?

254 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Eddie Dublin ! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations brother, keep up the great job.

23 posts

Why do people flee when you mention investment in SFI? in Team Building

2 months ago

Many of us are looking for a way of earning extra or even a source of livelihood and so is very difficult to take from us what we don't have or the little we do have.

11 posts

VP disappearing! in Nigeria #Getting Started #TCredits #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Am not getting it, I thought my VP will continue to accumulate and I will be upgraded to the next level, but at the end of the month it went off. Please I need clarification.

23 posts

HAving more than one affiliate account in SFI in Western Africa #Leadership #Sponsor

3 months ago

Definitely not allowed, even per household, only one affiliate is allowed.

12 posts

Seems not to be getting along! in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TCredits

4 months ago

I have played several Eager Zebra game, earn about 50 Rewardical, but don't understand what TCredits is all about!