Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Greg S.

Philippines

26 posts

Yes, I'm an EA now. Wonder what will happen next. in Philippines

6 months ago

Hi ms Amelia,
No worries if you don't have bank accounts. There is an alternative like what I did. I used "Gcash Master card " to pay SFI and other online purchases and no need bank acconts. Mayron ka na ba Gcash accounts? If wala pa just go to the nearest Globe center or Globe store in your place and get your Master card let if varified "KYC" para magamit mo sa lahat online transactions. You can reload your card at any globe gcash partner outlets. Ang pinaka maganda sa gcash master card no charges if mag bayad ka online unlike other payment methods mayron charges. Pwede mo rin magamit as ATM card if mayron mag padala syo money. Try mo lang. Congratz for becoming EA.

1 post

AE REQUALIFICATION in Philippines

6 months ago

Hi tanong ko lang po if ever I failed to requalify as AE this month what will be the effect? Almost I have no income might lost so far. No active PSASs/CSAs, no TC sales. If I'll buy personally to tc to requalify its ok but no ROI.

2 posts

Facebook post in Philippines #Marketing

7 months ago

I would to ask why that I can't post my referral links to fb and messenger? Ano ibang strategy to have new PSA's?

8 posts

For serious Filipino SFI Affiliates . in Philippines

7 months ago

In my first month here naabot ko ang required vp to advance EA and my earnings was $.56 only. Now I would lke to ask kung anong mga key areas na dapat ko bigyan ng focus gawin ngayon to generate more income for this month and for the month ahead? Salamat.

3 posts

I have won in Philippines #E365

7 months ago

Good news--you were a winner in the latest E365 Daily Drawing*!
You won: 500 Rewardicals. Ang sarap ng feelings pag manalo. Yesterday's draw. Cheers!

2 posts

EA Achieved in Philippines #E365 #PSA #Sponsor

7 months ago

I'm so happy today when I've open my inbox and reading the EA confirmation message from SFI. At least I have done 1 step forward for the success here. And now I'm entering another race the BTL and another big challenge. To all my new PSAs lets continue to do our best supporting and helping each other study the lunchpad and To do list daily. Thank you very much to my sponsor sir Stone and my co sponsor mam Tanja for guiding me from day 1 until now. Cheers!! God bless us. Mabuhay ang Filipino.

3 posts

EA is near in Philippines #VersaPoints

7 months ago

To date earned 1,472vp. Nakakagigil kunti nalang kulang EA na. All tabs turn green already. Bukas na naman.

18 posts

New affiliate in Philippines

7 months ago

Hi Virgitt C. nice to meet you here. Study mo ang lunchpad www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad nandyan lahat dapat natin malaman and to earn versa points or vp ako ngayon I have 864vp kunti nalang kulang for EA 1,500vp doon ko lang nakuha sa lunchpad and to do list daily. After reading each lesson cllick the green/blue button lower most portion in every lesson page " I have reviewed this lesson" ang naka sulat to earn vp. Tungkol naman sa sponsor mo kung sino makita m doon sa home page or sa affiliate center page upon log in to your account mayron welcome message for you. Kaya natin ito kaya nga nila di ba. He he

18 posts

7 months ago

Hi Necy, gawin lang daw natin study ang lunchpad nagawa nga ng ibaso magawa din natin ito.

18 posts

7 months ago

Oo nga medyo confusing ang dami dapat basahin at aralin. Pero nasa lunchpad lang lahat study lang. Ang sa isip ko lang nagawa nga ng iba why not tayo hndi. Di ba? Likewise nice to meet you also.

18 posts

7 months ago

Hello mam, thank you very much.

18 posts

7 months ago

Thank you.

18 posts

8 months ago

Hi I'm new sfi affilate, madami pala member dito sa pinas.