Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

elizabeta r.

Slovenia

36 posts

Bronze leader 6 months, how to move up to Silver Team Leader? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Yes, you are so right because I am not the selfish person and I enjoy helping others.Great advice

36 posts

Bronze leader 6 months, how to move up to Silver Team Leader? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

yes, I total agree with you. we need moving on and work harder

36 posts

6 days ago

yes right, it looks we have all same things. I would love we meet like-minded people and share ideas how and were to do actions. I always like to hear new ideas.

36 posts

6 days ago

Thank for your positivity and reply. I needed some positiv thinking.

36 posts

6 days ago

wtg and I hope you success in it.yes is all about TEAM always. I move on and see how it goes. Thanks

36 posts

6 days ago

ty for the reply and yes I think the same building team and hope after few months there be some who will work it.
regards

36 posts

6 days ago

Yes but I believe on start everyone had troubles at first but now I at least know how to deal with it and who to help.ty

36 posts

6 days ago

Yes, you are absolutely right, thanks for guiding me all.

36 posts

6 days ago

have 2 active PSA 1st almost at 2000vp, the other on 1000vp
but I resign some PSA to my 1st PSA so I hope that will help her
also will in this days do GC for here to help her

36 posts

6 days ago

Yes I do all that and yes do promote a lot but it looks I need focus even more.ty

36 posts

6 days ago

Hello
I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top
Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates

thanks

18 posts

How I start each day team building at SFI. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Great post as always.
Love reading your post every time.
Regards

11 posts

SFI Promotion in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

8 months ago

Hi
Yes you give me good advice and i need to change the way i get to them.
Will need to study what solutions i find to be interested.

ty

11 posts

8 months ago

Thanks
I will sure look all Lessons .
Love to learning new ways to be Bronze this month.
Regards

11 posts

8 months ago

Thanks all
Will sure look into it to find answers.
Thanks also for quick reply all.

11 posts

8 months ago

Thanks for reply.
Didnt mean any copywritting at all but a simple post what i do in SFI and how i stand now.
I belive there is a lot people who dont know what SFI is and how good is it,i dont do copy writing at all.

11 posts

8 months ago

Hello all

I realy i am interested in how everyone promote Sfi.
Are this splash pages from site it self,do you create your own splashes,use only email marketing ........
I belive the right promotion has big part in starting to get affiliates.....
Also i am considering to do post about SFI outside SFI .
I realy would love some good advices on what to focus.....
elizabeta

506 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ron Fender! in Recognition

8 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion - To Success !