SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

251 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

14 hours ago

Gery,
I meant your ads that you are testing: whichever one of those that won the proverbial prize on the merits of how many PSA's become active as a result of signing up because of it. No, SFI offers plenty of ways to win, no need for any more.
I guess I didn't express myself well.
Thank you,
Johnna Ingram

251 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

19 hours ago

The thought just occurred to me: what about the newer sign-ups on our team? Is there a way to communicate these new concepts to them? In other words, can we send them the link to the sign-up message that wins the A/B testing "prize?" There's a bunch of recent sign-ups in my genealogy alone who could benefit from seeing it/them.
Thank you and Merry Christmas,
Johnna Ingram

14 posts

Needing Encouragement, - I'm Quietly Struggling... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

Wow, this is an awesome thread; thank you, Tommie, for starting it.
I am going to adopt the attitude that it doesn't matter how much money I make each month, I'm just going to keep pressing on winning team members and encouraging each one so that eventually I will have my five winners.
Thank you again, everybody, for the encouragement to keep pressing forward to the place where diamonds are a common occurrence.
Merry Christmas!
Johnna Ingram

12 posts

Something to Think About in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Ronald,
Thanks for the reminder. I have been doing transfer buying almost since I started, but it's time I encourage my team, not to mention family, do so as well. Transfer buying is beneficial to everyone on our teams.
Merry Christmas All!
Johnna Ingram

3 posts

saying goodbye to my csas in Getting Started

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

18 posts

2019 New Years Resolution in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started

4 days ago

Marilyn,
I agree with you completely! I am going to make it part of my New Year's Resolution to read the marketing training and the Rules of Success, etc. found under the Training tab. I have only read just snippets of them, but that won't give me the whole picture and the whole picture is what I need to be successful here, and in life in general.
Thanks for the encouragement!
Merry Christmas!
Johnna Ingram

35 posts

Bored Stiff in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

Gabriel,
There are always good reasons to progress to Team Leader even if you currently have no active PSA's or CSA's. I was in your same predicament but continued to requalify for Team Leader. As I kept working and accumulating VP's my Upline took notice and began trickling active team members my way. Corporate also noticed and made me Designated Diamond, but, I could only qualify if I were a Team Leader.

Designated Diamonds are selected by SFI, based on three criteria:

Affiliates have to hold the minimum rank of BTL (Bronze Team Leader).
Affiliates must be opted-in to and participate in the new Opti-Build program. Learn more about Opti-Build HERE.
If an affiliate's sponsor has more than five Team Leaders on his/her first level, at the end of the month, the affiliate will need to be in the top five, based on rank (with most VersaPoints for the month used as the tiebreaker, if needed) to be a Designated Diamond for the upcoming month.

The higher your rank, the more CSA's, Rewardicals and TCredits you'll get.
Keep pressing on!
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

13 posts

Silver Bar AA has Taken 13 Days! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits

5 days ago

Tanja,
Thank you for the clarification. When I bid on this particular auction, I knew that Silver bars take longer to fuel, but it was a Jr. Auction and I had less than 50TCredits, so I went ahead and bid on it. I have determined that I will not bid on those types of auctions again unless I really want the product since it ties my TCredits up for so long.
Thanks again,
Johnna Ingram

13 posts

Silver Bar AA has Taken 13 Days! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits

6 days ago

I placed a bid on November 23, 2018, for 10 Silver Bars. It is a Junior Auction where my bid was 40 and pick-the-bid: 50. Each day I check the status of said auction only to see that the yellow fueling progress line has not moved. Has anyone else had this problem? How was it resolved? Do you know how long the limit is before they shut down an auction?
I enjoy Astro Auctions very much and I have won a few auctions, not to mention all the constellation prizes, but I could really use those 39 TCredits back if I haven't won.
Please help.
Signed,
Missing my TCredits
A.K.A Johnna Ingram

38 posts

Just my thoughts on retention of PSA in Compensation #Compensation

8 days ago

Lindsey,
I love your post! You're right, there are too many of us looking for something for nothing, forgetting that it takes work to earn a living.
I spent the first few months trying to urge the PSA's on my team to work, going a bit bonkers in the process, because, if they had wanted to work, they likely would have done so with or without my urging. I have a few active PSA's now, but they were going to work, they didn't just look at SFI one time then leave.
Don't get me wrong, though, I still communicate with all the members of my team in hopes that something I say might induce a few to come back and put in the labor to build their business, but I don't drive myself crazy over it. You know the old saying about the horse and the water? It's the same deal here.
So, thank you for your well-written response, I appreciate your style!
Johnna Ingram

14 posts

REWARDICALS in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Thank you, Michael,
I was pretty sure she wanted to buy the GC via Rewardical, but I wasn't sure if it was transferrable. Thank you for clarifying!
Johnna Ingram

14 posts

REWARDICALS in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

11 days ago

Rahma,
That is a great question, one that I can probably only answer partially and we'll count on more knowledgeable Forum Gurus to fill in the blanks or correct me if I am wrong.
A big benefit to buying a gift certificate is that you can use it to award one of your PSA's for their hard work (say achieve EA by a certain date). When the gift certificate is spent at TripleClicks, both you and your PSA will receive VP and Rewardicals. When your PSA gets a taste for buying things from TripleClicks, they may return and make more purchases which will earn you a percentage of the Rewardicals your he or she earns through their purchase. Another option is to give the gift certificate to a PRM and receive much of the same benefits.
Happy Team Leading and Congrats on your E365 win!
Johnna Ingram

22 posts

Rest in Peace in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

11 days ago

Fried,
Thank you for your kind words and for starting this thread. President George H. W. Bush ran in the second presidential election I was eligible to vote in, making him pretty special in my mind. He will be missed. Our prayers go out to his family.
I love this quote from his inaugural address: "I do not mistrust the future; I do not fear what is ahead. For our problems are large, but our heart is larger."
Rest in peace Mr. President.
Johnna Ingram

251 posts

14 days ago

The link included has led me to a 404 Page Not Found. Any suggestions?
Johnna Ingram

P.S. the problem seems to lie in the quotation marks on either end of the link. When the " marks are removed, the link works properly.

251 posts

14 days ago

Gery,
This is awesome news!
I have a long welcome email that I am now going to go shorten dramatically before I welcome any more team members. There's no other online business like SFI, there's never a dead end for we affiliates, there's always something going on at corporate to improve the business.
Thank you!
Johnna Ingram

55 posts

Celebrating 21st year! in Team Building #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

15 days ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Johnna Ingram

2 posts

Be Prosperous! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

15 days ago

Eduardo,
Nice encouraging post, just what we need here at the Forum.
I especially like the part: "it is not only to enrich oneself in the material aspect, but rather to have the ardent and constant desire to grow, to evolve, to develop in all the fields of your life." I like it because, while we do need to earn money to supply our needs, we so often get off track and begin to see earning money, riches, fame as gods to be worshipped. It makes no difference how rich or poor we are financially speaking as long as we have friends, people that we can rely upon in times of crisis, and they will come, so be prepared.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

32 posts

My Letter to my inactive affiliates in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

16 days ago

Bibek,
See Gery Carson's posts on page 2 of this stream for your answer on permission to use this letter to your own PSA's and CSA's.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

32 posts

My Letter to my inactive affiliates in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

16 days ago

Nelson,
See Gery Carson's posts in this stream. The answer is "yes" because when we post a letter example in the Forum, we are giving fellow affiliates permission to use it.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

32 posts

17 days ago

Matthew,
Thank you for the letter ideas, it is very well written. If you've no objections, I'd like to use it as well, with just a few adjustments.
I agree with Randy that we need to concentrate our efforts on our workers, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't reach out to those who have not logged in for a while. Who knows how many we will reach, but even if it's only one or two, that's a far cry better than none.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

27 posts

The Best Way To Recruit: My Story in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

18 days ago

David,
I love your thinking! Building personal relationships is vital, not so much for building a business, but in life in general and the business side is icing on the cake. Gabriel has a good point though, so I would say that the answer to his question would be a balance of both worlds. There are some affiliates that came in via one of those faceless ads that are active and productive affiliates. I am one and all of my PSA's and CSA's are, though not all are active.
Thank you for the great post!
Johnna Ingram

13 posts

I am really Inspired! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #VersaPoints

19 days ago

Kenneth,
I completely agree. When I first got started, I found that I could come to the Forum and find answers I couldn't find anywhere else. I have grown and can now help answer other's questions.
Welcome aboard!
Johnna Ingram