Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

GIBRILL B.

Sierra Leone

17 posts

How to play in the Daily Grand? in Miscellaneous #Contests

1 day ago

Thanks very much Ristenka A ! What you post today and the responds of other give me more idea to go about this Daily grand draw. Trust everyday i grow love for this business( SFI). Thanks to you all and much love.

19 posts

You won Card King! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

CONGRATULATION Eugen C. Continue the good work.

17 posts

How to make AEK favorites to win the badge. in VersaPoints #Compensation #ECA #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Me too am confused. i need more info.

28 posts

Can I increase my versa point? in VersaPoints #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

3 days ago

yes boss! you have to do that.
wishing you all the best.

49 posts

TCredit small packs guaranteed gift for new affiliates? in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TCredits #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hi Eroglu D,
The point you state it clear, many affiliate join for the winning of $250 , after losing it they became inactive affiliate. Another clear point is many don't have time to go through the lunch pad, and learn more about the SFI business. That also will make them became inactive , because their is no knowledge about the business.

12 posts

The VersaPoints Ledger and It's Value in VersaPoints #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hi Horace T.

i really touch by your post today. you make me have more determination to achieved my goal. thanks very much for this brilliant and encouraging words. with this post i determined to have fulltime business with SFI.

28 posts

Biz Quiz Win in Recognition #Contests

25 days ago

Congratulation mohamed, you made it.