Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

GIBRILL B.

Sierra Leone

344 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Travis Hare! in Recognition

9 months ago

Congratulations, Travis! you motivate me much to stay focus and continue the hard work. I'm definitely behind you to achieve the 365 champion. hahahhah......
so wish me luck please......

5 posts

How can I buy TCredits with Kenyan currency? in Sales #Sales #TCredits

9 months ago

Hi Jane O, first you need to have paypal account, if you have Visa Card , because that is one of the simple and security ways to purchase your TCredit. Or you use the other option they will give you.
use this link to creat one , if you don't have.
www.paypal.com/signin?returnUri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.com%2Fmyaccount&state=%2Fhome

14 posts

I'm new to SFI in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Hi George M
welcome to SFI business. just focus to your lesson in lunch pal and have patient. its little bit difficult, but when you work hard you will succeed. please don't hurry to earn fast without learning the business, my advise is understand your business first and that will lead you to earn hug profit.
Good luck George M and always been active online you would learn more.

10 posts

CSAs taken rewardicals in Team Building #CSA #Rewardical #Team Building

9 months ago

Its ok, i know is the typing error. Its normally happen. As i say earlier this post is very helpful for all of us, and i agree about what you are saying it correct. My concern i want all new affiliate to pay more attention in the forum everyday when login. for me , when i'm a new affiliate i use this forum to get more educative advice to build confidence and successful business with SFI. that my concern to all new affiliate.
thanks.

9 posts

What is the benefit of Card King bonus point? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 months ago

Hi Pankaj K! thank for your question about the card king bonus point. obviously you make me learn alot in the forum and the answer give me more spirit to play the game. i love the benefit and i will play for it.
thanks.

52 posts

The February commissions in Compensation #Compensation

9 months ago

Hi Tanja K! how did you calculated the value of VP for February? i really want know my own increment.

10 posts

CSAs taken rewardicals in Team Building #CSA #Rewardical #Team Building

9 months ago

Hi Daniela E. I really like this idea you shear in the forum. But the fact is if you loose you status of EA for one month , you will also loose CSA. So for me I prefer to exchange my rewardicals for PSA OR PRM instead of CSA.
THANKS.

38 posts

Removing non performing PSAs & CSAs in Team Building #CSA #PSA

10 months ago

Hi Anoop G ! You need to be patient with them.

9 posts

Bid and buid option cannot find in pricebenders auctions in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

10 months ago

I have 30%(30 bid) so what will happen next.

17 posts

I won 500 rewardicals in Recognition #Rewardical

10 months ago

CONGRATULATION

1 post

Have just claim my Bronze Team Leader badge in Recognition

10 months ago

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii friends , i'm happy to celebrate with you all and tell you that i have claim my Bronze team leader badge this month and last month i claim my EA. i really feel good when i become a member of SFI, AND I believe with SFI AND TRIPLCLICK i will achieved my dreams.
thanks to you all!
Gibrill Bangura.

46 posts

Why people don't succeed in SFI in Western Africa

10 months ago

Thanks Oswald U for this post, this will help and encourage new affiliate to learn and put more effort in their business in sfi.
'The magic want to success here is the desire to succeed' i like this part of the post so much.
so my advice to all new affiliate try to interpret this quotation in your heart and use it to build your business in sfi.
thanks to you all.

17 posts

The Seven SFI Money Making Keys in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

10 months ago

Thank you for the brilliant information. it's really helpful and it's will help individual to focus.
This is really a guide to me.
thanks Praise A!

18 posts

Say Yes to Invest!!! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Getting Started #VersaPoints

10 months ago

hi Lindsey T.! good motivation . i will proud to spend more in my business and re-qualify as an EA.
thanks !

52 posts

SFI: Money, ECAs, and Rewardicals-Clarification in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

10 months ago

Hi Harold G! Thanks for this post. if i will say i learn a lot from this post about ECAs and Rewardical , especially from the comment too . As a new member with one month and half old in SFI, my best part that i like is the forum aspect , i learn they a lot . An i will proud to tell everyone that , the forum conversation and comment help me build my best in SFI AND TRICKCLICKS.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT BRINGS MEANINGFUL TOPICS IN THE FORUM.
I APPRECIATE YOU ALL.

4 posts

Earned vps today in Getting Started #Compensation #Contests #VersaPoints

10 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

16 posts

Win situation in Recognition #Team Building

10 months ago

CONGRATULATION Chandrakant K

13 posts

Start a New Job in Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

10 months ago

i really appreciate this information from you Jorge C.
Good luck too!

12 posts

Motivational Memes To Help With Team Building! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

10 months ago

Thanks for this motivation, am very impress and i will work with this to build my success.
once again thanks Steve L .

17 posts

How to play in the Daily Grand? in Miscellaneous #Contests

11 months ago

Thanks very much Ristenka A ! What you post today and the responds of other give me more idea to go about this Daily grand draw. Trust everyday i grow love for this business( SFI). Thanks to you all and much love.

19 posts

You won Card King! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

11 months ago

CONGRATULATION Eugen C. Continue the good work.

30 posts

Can I increase my versa point? in VersaPoints #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

11 months ago

yes boss! you have to do that.
wishing you all the best.

53 posts

TCredit small packs guaranteed gift for new affiliates? in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TCredits #TripleClicks

11 months ago

Hi Eroglu D,
The point you state it clear, many affiliate join for the winning of $250 , after losing it they became inactive affiliate. Another clear point is many don't have time to go through the lunch pad, and learn more about the SFI business. That also will make them became inactive , because their is no knowledge about the business.