Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

58 posts

I Don't Play Games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

12 days ago

Hi,
I used to play games before, too, but never Poker. After I started to play it on Tripleclicks for badge and daily crown and it became the game I played more from Eager Zebra games. I cannot say I am addicted, anyway.

8 posts

versapoints in VersaPoints

12 days ago

Hi,
If you check your To Do tab or your VP LEDGER, you can see which VersaPoints are available for you. You can earn VersaPoints by purchasing Tcredits or making autodelivery or you can redeem Rewardicals for VersaPoints.

I hope it helps. Good luck!

32 posts

How Unlucky Can One Be?!........ in Miscellaneous #Contests #Rewardical

20 days ago

Hi Austin F,

I won first time Biz Quiz these days, after 4 months of daily answering, so be patient, at one moment you will win.

Good luck!

7 posts

Being successful in life in Getting Started #Getting Started

20 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

10 posts

CSAs taken rewardicals in Team Building #CSA #Rewardical #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Gibraltar B,

I also don't use the CSA option as the first.
But the point is, a new affiliate as this option while being affiliate, not executive affiliate, and it can be little bit tricky for them if they don't inform themselves good from before, and like this, they will loose both their CSAs and Rewardicals.

I wanted to say Gibrill B., my phone....

10 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Gibraltar B,

I also don't use the CSA option as the first.
But the point is, a new affiliate as this option while being affiliate, not executive affiliate, and it can be little bit tricky for them if they don't inform themselves good from before, and like this, they will loose both their CSAs and Rewardicals.

10 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your answers. Maybe this is the reason why we cannot buy CSA, like I saw somebody asked in another thread, because we may loose them if we don't keep our EA status.

With other words, the introduction of PSA and PRM for exchanging rewardicals it is really a smart move, that helps all the new affiliates to develop their team, before learning how to recruit.

Best wishes!

10 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi,

I know about PSA and PRM, obviously I prefer them instead of CSA, but this question came to my mind and I wanted to share it here at Forum.

Regards

10 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi SFI members,

I am little bit confused and I just wanted to ask if is any difference between the CSA you take by reediming your own rewardicals and the CSA you receive as a reward.

I know all are CSA and that to redeem is not same with purchase, but in the end, you took them by exchanging the Rewardicals you worked for, so, in case you loose your CSA because you couldn't keep your rank one month, does anybody makes any difference between the CSA you loose, between exchanging and rewarding?

Thank you!
Daniela Eroglu

14 posts

How I replied to a question from one of my PSAs? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Gyanendra,

It is really a nice an long explanation. Congratulations for your work and your patience to cross over the hard moments.
I will also share it with my downline, thank you for sharing with us.

Regards!

40 posts

VP Transfer in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hi Mr Jaydeep,

I am one of the affiliates that transfered the VP from the first month to the second and I could become executive in the second month.

I don't criticise your suggestion, but from my point of view, this means SFI to work in their place.
When i entered on my page in the second month, I saw immediately what was writing about VP transfer.
An active PSA should see that is writing about the VP transfer opportunity immediately, from the very first day.

Best regards!

28 posts

Yesterday's Biz Quiz Question: I am confused! in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Contests

about 1 month ago

Hi Sikiru,

Can I ask why you chosed the same answer, if the first time it was wrong? You should have searched little bit more for answer.

29 posts

Grandmaster Poker Prime Games and Rewardicals in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hi Eduard B,

Maybe he was referring at The Daily Crown Drawing, because with every prime game win, we also win an entry in the drawing and opportunity to win rewardicals.

Good luck in the new month!

Hi Eduard and Daniela:

When you save a 1000+ point game as a Prime Game, you will receive an email outlining your achievement and awards. Here's an example of what to look for:

CONGRATULATIONS, Gregorio, on achieving 1000 or more points in one of your ten Prime Games today!

For this achievement, you just earned:

* A bonus entry in tomorrow's Daily Crown
* You earned 60~ Rewardicals (redeem at Rewardical.com)
* 1100 Prize Points for the GM Poker Leaderboard
* A "Grandmaster" badge (or badge upgrade)

I should say that the amount of Rewardical tokens will vary and not every win will reward tokens.

Hi Gregorio,

How did you earn this 60 Rewardicals? I think you spent 6 tcredits in the game because for 1 tcredit spent you earn 10 Rewardicals. Otherwise you cannot earn Rewardicals, maybe just as the winner of the Daily Crown Drawing.

If you will win that Prime Game without spending any Tcredit, for it you will not earn any Rewardicals. The amount of the earned Rewardicals will vary due to the the amount of Tcredits you will spend.

Best Wishes

29 posts

Grandmaster Poker Prime Games and Rewardicals in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hi Eduard B,

Maybe he was referring at The Daily Crown Drawing, because with every prime game win, we also win an entry in the drawing and opportunity to win rewardicals.

Good luck in the new month!

14 posts

The advantage of Rewardicals in VersaPoints #Getting Started #Rewardical #VersaPoints

2 months ago

I read a lot of posts of Tommie K. and he always said that used only free advertising, free marketing aids, and so one and he is gold team leader.

I didn't read anywhere that you have to pay for staying. There are free drawings to help us develop this business easy easy, with slow steps.
This is the truth.

Best wishes!

14 posts

The advantage of Rewardicals in VersaPoints #Getting Started #Rewardical #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Hi Dejan,
This "you have to pay for staying", is little bit hard. This is a choice, you don't have to pay if you don't want.

14 posts

2 months ago

I hope too that the executive affiliate rank will be achieved by more affiliates and that more new affiliates will become active.

We will see from now on how the things will be, because, how Mr Gery said, for the moment we don't even have links for promoting, but soon the links will come, too, so, good luck to everyone in developing this business!

22 posts

Help! So what happen with all my SPINS IN BID & BUILD? in Pricebenders #Compensation #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hi,Daniela,

Thank you for being there for me & sharing that post, you've enlighten me to so much, mercy a whole 17, 18 pages on the subject matter, wow! I wouldn't have seen all the threads if it weren't for you direct me, to them.I wish I could put so much time here, just because of the information & others experiences & knowledge, our forum, has to offer, but sometimes, I just don't have it like that. I so appreciate you, guiding me to this posts, like so many others, I'm missing out on during, the course of my daily schedule, too!

You're welcome, Pamela!

I am really glad that you found my post helpful. Indeed, it took me a lot of time to read all the thread, but it is an important change we should read it.

14 posts

2 months ago

Hi Ristica,

I know this, I am also thinking at this. From my point of view, a serious new affiliate can become executive in the second month with daily activities, by transferring the VP from the first month to the second.

I became executive like this, without exchanging rewardicals or spending MRP. This means the new affiliates can enter the T-Time Drawing as many times as they can and to the other drawings. It is impossible to not win at all.
If all of them accumulates this rewardicals and TCredits, then they have bigger chances to become executive easier in the third month.

It is also the SPIN &WIN contest that offers VP in this month, plus maybe a compensation VP prize if they don't win the class cash drawing.
After becoming executive in the second month, they also have the chance to win many drawings consisting in Tcredits or VP or another something from E365 daily drawing.

All this rewardicals. Plus the tcredits spent on Pricebenders and games earn you more rewardicals. All this rewardicals, plus all free VP they can earn in the third month, makes executive affiliate rank easier to achieve in the third month.

During these months, if they try to make some money economy for the coming months, will help them develop the business easier.

Just my opinion.

Respect!

14 posts

2 months ago

Hi SFI members,

I saw repeated questions and answers in the last days, and calculations after the big change.

This is a quote from one post of Mr Gery, that I really consider important to be read by everybody.

"A way forward? ABSOLUTELY! YES! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

Please, folks, you've got to get away from this "MRP=TCredit=102 VP=EA , done!" thinking. It was never designed for that purpose and, worse, it keeps you restrained to the small picture instead of the big picture (where all the money and financial freedom is)!

Let's look at just SOME of the powerful benefits we've just put in place for you:

Previous limit on earning VersaPoints bidding at Pricebenders: 1000
Now: NO LIMIT

Previous limit on earning VersaPoints playing Eager Zebra games: 500
Now: NO LIMIT

Max VP you could directly earn per standard Pricebenders bid before: 1
Max VP you can now directly earn per standard Pricebenders bid: 3.3

Max VP you could directly earn per standard play at Eager Zebra before: 1
Max VP you can now directly earn per standard play at Eager Zebra: 3.3

You earned MRP when your PRMs and PSAs earned MRP: No
You earn Rewardicals whenever your PRMs and PSAs earn Rewardicals: YES (you earn 1 for every 10 they earn).

Number of stores you could earn MPR at: 1
Number of stores you can earn Rewardicals at now: Nearly 200 (THOUSANDS soon)

Number of products you could earn MPR on: ~1000
Number of products you can earn Rewardicals on now: ~200,000 (MILLIONS soon)

Number of stores you could redeem MPR at: 1
Number of stores you can redeem Rewardicals at: 1 (but hundreds or more on the way)

Could earn MRP buying locally (groceries, fuel, dining out, etc.): No
Can earn Rewardical buying locally (groceries, fuel, dining out, etc.): YES

MRP expires after one year: YES
Rewardicals expiration: NONE. No expiration currently

And maybe the biggest one of all...

Every Rewardical dished out by Rewardical ECAs and Localvantia merchants puts money into the Executive Pool, even when no VP is taken out, which will grow share values and can increase commissions for every affiliate! All we have to do is work together to attract and build a great network of sellers in our powerful win/win network represented in the Rewardical.com and Localvantia.com search engines."

Sincerely,
Daniela Eroglu

19 posts

MRP to rewardicals in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

2 months ago

No one will loose any MRP. SFI is a serious corporation and there are more things to come. You are not the only one with few MRP left, so we have to be patient and wait for future announcements.

22 posts

Help! So what happen with all my SPINS IN BID & BUILD? in Pricebenders #Compensation #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

2 months ago

You didn't loose your Spins, but it is a big change, from MRP to Rewardicals.

22 posts

2 months ago

Hi Pamela

You should read from this post, a lot of things were said in here, and a lot of replies from Mr Gery.

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1338928#post-1338928