Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

11 posts

Include IRAN in list of countries in the Affilaite Registration in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA

1 day ago

Hi Iselie,

Maybe you should make a ticket to find out why they are living this problem.

All the best!

11 posts

Include IRAN in list of countries in the Affilaite Registration in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA

1 day ago

It is my understanding that Iran is on a list as being sanctioned for terror and violation of the Nuclear agreement and that we can not do business with them, though I might be wrong, I believe this is the case and if so all businesses are barred from doing business with them until this is lifted

Hi, I really don't know if you are right or not, but if it is so, again normal people are suffering because of political games or because of another important people. Who knows!

14 posts

Stream! More about gaining VP than ideas, news & problem solving? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi James,

As far as I saw, you can gain helpful VP from stream, but there are also posted forum threads, and news.

We have the TIPS tab, which is full with ideas and problems solving.

SFI is full of information, shouldn't be so important if you find them on stream or not. Use the search section and you can find any information you need.

Have a good day!

15 posts

I have a "TIP", Guys... in Marketing #Marketing

15 days ago

Hi Marilyn,

This is really a good information, I also didn't know this. I have an website, but anyway, sometimes the gateways are better to use.

Thanks for sharing!

12 posts

How to install a TripleClicks banner on my face- book page? in Miscellaneous #Marketing

18 days ago

Hi,

To be honest, my Facebook was locked two times in the last time because I promoted my blog link and Tripleclicks on Facebook groups for advertising, so be careful all of you.

I don't know about installing a banner, but I do know that there are a lot of tutorials on YouTube that can help us learn how to install it.

Have a good day!

21 posts

Free Advertising? in Marketing #Marketing

20 days ago

Hi Marilyn,

The article you shared is really useful, even more when I started free advertising knowing nothing. I learn in time and every information helps.
As you say, if you pay attention, every day you learn something new at SFI.

Good luck with your business!

10 posts

Have you read EXPERT REPORTS? in Getting Started

25 days ago

Hi Clarence,

Indeed, there is a lot of information, but it is really useful. All of us, especially the new affiliates can get little bit overwhelmed, but the good part is that we learn new things and our manner of thinking can change in time, even if maybe we don't notice this at the moment.

I wish you, too, a good day!
Best regards!

10 posts

25 days ago

Anna, or I was too blind until now, or I am right and this link wasn't in there. Yesterday I opened a lesson from Internet Income course. It is near, but instead, I think it was writing "Marketing"... I think :-) Anyway, this Expert Reports is very interesting!

Regards!

10 posts

25 days ago

Hi SFI members,

While taking a look at our training section, I saw a new title, EXPERT REPORTS!
In the last days I entered a lot the training section, but just now I saw "Must-Read Expert Reports".
I let the link in here, just in case!

www.sfimg.com/Training/ExpertReports

10 posts

Whats with you! in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi,
Now I noticed, I wanted to say Sangoh T. Automatic keyboard from my phone cheated me! :-)

10 posts

Whats with you! in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Sansom T,

Your point is good because many of the promisses from Internet are scams, or not very correct. Before SFI, I joined another online job, that was showing to be good. I received few dolars for registering myself and in there it was said that until some part of the job to be available for you, you have to share and like all their videos from YouTube. I made it, but it didn't become available, but you should have paid for it. A robot entered and answered to my questions and after nothing else. I quit, after I joined SFI, that I didn't have any idea about.

SFI demonstrated me that is legit and correct. My first money entered my account. My questions, tickets received answer. My comision is still small, but it is real. My efforts are being rewarded.

Conclusion: The correct job or business rewards you for your work without cheating you.

All the best!

23 posts

Let this FREE Gateway get signups for you like they did for Me! in Getting Started #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Tommie,

As always, you give good advice and you are showing the starting point for all affiliates that want to advertise for free and don't know from were to start!

My best regards!

17 posts

If we want to reach the moon, we must aim at the stars . . . in Miscellaneous #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Mr Melvin,

This is a really good advice that brinns to the surface the benefits of the compressed levels.
I don't know who will quit, or if somebody will quit after the new compensation plan, but I will copy paste your message and I will send it to my team.

Best regards!

29 posts

Half of my upline has changed, it can happen? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Yogesh,

For now this case is analysed by SFI, after we will see what happened. If you read all the answers, than you read also the answer of one of my old sponsor that says I am not in the his downline.

Regards!

29 posts

Half of my upline has changed, it can happen? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

David, I am not speaking about my sponsor, but about the upline. Mr Gery said that you cannot be reasigned to another sponsorship upline, which this happened here. I am not angry or bothered, but I don't know how it happened.

29 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Akpobome B,

Now I don't know what to say. It is sad if your old sponsor left SFI because of this. Nor me, nor my sponsor will give up because of this. I have never tried to reasign in another line, but if I try maybe an alert, something should appear. Or maybe accidentally you write another ID.

Who knows?

29 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi, I really don't know how it happened, but in the same time I don't blame my new sponsor because she says she just received an email with my reassignment.

We will wait and we will see!

Regards!

29 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Akila,
By looking at both your upline and Daniela's , you do not appear in her upline
Yet at some point you both have the same very top uplines...

Meaning you both come from the same branch but yet in Daniela's upline you don't appear.
Something is definitely not right.
I suggest support should check it out because in my view , somewhere on Daniela's upline you should be there.

Hi Christine,

You understood what I wanted to point out. The sponsor can be changed, but in the same sponsorship line. Ok, I can move on with my new upline, too, in the end is my business, but the fact is that something is not right here, and I don't want to be involved in this kind of things. Maybe an answer how this was possible will come.

Best regards!

If you get no explanation in the forum, I suggest you send in a support ticket, you can quote what I wrote if you wish but definitely something is not right.

regards and all the Best

I made ticket, too, I am waiting for answer. Thank you!

29 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Akila,
By looking at both your upline and Daniela's , you do not appear in her upline
Yet at some point you both have the same very top uplines...

Meaning you both come from the same branch but yet in Daniela's upline you don't appear.
Something is definitely not right.
I suggest support should check it out because in my view , somewhere on Daniela's upline you should be there.

Hi Christine,

You understood what I wanted to point out. The sponsor can be changed, but in the same sponsorship line. Ok, I can move on with my new upline, too, in the end is my business, but the fact is that something is not right here, and I don't want to be involved in this kind of things. Maybe an answer how this was possible will come.

Best regards!

19 posts

Why am I not making money with SFI? in Miscellaneous #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hi,

The human mind is very complex and the habits are very hard to change. We think very much at our daily problems, that many times forget about the important things in our life.

Many of us are caught in the trap of questions like: I cannot; I don’t know; It is to hards; It is two slow; I do not have enough patience. This is what we have to change and after who knows, we can be on the good road.

Best regards!

29 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Mr Gery,

My new sponsor told me that the person that reasigned me is not from her upline. And the person that reasigned me is not in my upline anymore. This is coming strange to me. I changed two sponsors, I don't know, but first time my old sponsor remained in my upline, now they both are not anymore in there.

My new upline is also very active with very high ranks and with one of them I am familiar from Forum, but she was definitely not in my upline.

I try to be honest, not that I don't like my new upline, or this kind of things. I know who was my sponsor, and that is active member. If he couldn't have have changed line of sponsorship, then why they are not in my upline anymore?

Can it be a sort of error?

29 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Mr Manuel V,

I will get used with my new sponsor, but to see that it comes from a different side, with a different upline, that also became mine, really surprised me, I didn't expect it.

For it I made this thread :-)

Best regards!

29 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Mr Waine,

Thank you for your advice!

Maybe I didn't make myself very clear. My old upline has active members, and my old sponsor himself told me that I was reasigned. But but can the sponsor reasign to someone that is not in his downline? My new sponsor told me that a mail came to tell her that I was reasigned to her because my old sponsor doesn't appear in her upline.
And if it is possible to be reasigned to be reasigned to someone from a different branch, automatically your upline is changing too?

I am not panicked or something, but I really don't know this, and I didn't hear it until now.
If I am thinking, it comes little bit logic that the upline of your new sponsor to become your new upline, but it came very interesting to me!

Regards!

29 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Tanja,

My last sponsor is active, is a team leader, he reasigned me, as far as I understood. And the others from my upline were also active. My new upline is active, too. But as far as I know, my last sponsor should still be in my upline, but is not.

Here is my confusion, I have half of the ex upline and half new upline. All of them team leaders. Maybe is normal, I really don't know.

29 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi everybody,

Today I noticed that I have another sponsor, not co-sponsor. I know that a sponsor can reasign you for building his team, but not only my sponsor has changed, half of my upline.

I want to know if this happened to someone else, too, because my ex-sponsor also doesn't appear in my upline and I didn't read anything about this until now. I was surprised to see this.

I also made ticket to see if it is a sort of error, but I received as a response the fact that I was reasigned by my sponsor and a sponsor can reasign.

Best regards,
Daniela Eroglu