Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Daniela E.

Turkey

32 posts

why i stopped playing zackjack game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Leadership #TripleClicks

13 hours ago

Yes, indeed, it is not important how many times in a day someone is playing. For the badge to be kept, at least one time in a day you should win, every day.

For the prime games, you can also select from the games that you didn't win, the points from prime games help you advance in leaderboard.

Same rules for Grandmaster Poker.

Best regards!

53 posts

TCredit small packs guaranteed gift for new affiliates? in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TCredits #TripleClicks

1 day ago

ats a very good suggestion maybe Gery will take a look at this and change this in the future

Hi Angela P.

Mr Gery answered in this post and he explained why this cannot be offered.

Have a good day!

37 posts

Just a suggestion for a good reason to report a post. in Suggestion Box

1 day ago

Hi Mr Sead S., if I had seen this answer before, I wouldn't have written mine immediately :-)

Best wishes!

37 posts

Just a suggestion for a good reason to report a post. in Suggestion Box

1 day ago

Hi, Robert!

It is nice that you are thinking at this, but as far as I saw in some threads, if an answer is really good and on subject, that answer is selected and emphasized and it is writing "the best answer".

All the best!

53 posts

TCredit small packs guaranteed gift for new affiliates? in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TCredits #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi Ilori, everybody who wants to create a business with SFI should know how important is patience in this business, the Launchpad, too.
I realised that it takes some time to understand all the information and for it is very important to login everyday.
Many new members don't have this patience and they join from various reason, and after they become inactive. The new members that really wants to try at least, maybe not from the first month, but from the second they can be executive, with transferring the VP ( this is my second mouth).
And regarding the fraud, everybody is different and we cannot take such a risk because tripleclicks is growing everyday.

53 posts

2 days ago

think this is an interesting topic. I am a new member, and I didn't know that to participate in the auction you need TCredits..lol

So i tried to enroll to the hourly draw for free TCredits but to my surprise it is so difficult. I cant seem to find the ' banner on the right side' can anyone assist?

Hi Elizabeth, it depends. Sometimes is in the right, sometimes is down, sometimes you select a banner and after you should select one more product. This happens more when the banner is about Tcredits or PSA, as far as I saw. And for having chances to win T Time Drawing, you should try to enter at least one time at 2 hours, if you cannot every hour.
Good luck!

34 posts

Using your Rewardical Referral Link in Team Building #Rewardical #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Thank you for sharing with all of us, Mr George!

18 posts

happiness in Recognition

3 days ago

Hello and congratulations for your earning!

30 posts

Desperation! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Team Building

3 days ago

You are right, Mr Randy, we should not give up, even if it looks hard to achieve our goals. But for this, in my opinion, another factors are very important: to stay good psychologically, to be a calm person, to be patient and to be optimistic. Many times, when you try and keep trying and you cannot succeed, you start to get sad or desperation is coming. And often, this desperation is coming in package with mistake, that makes your goals harder to achieve and in the end you want to give up. Go for a walk, speak with someone for this things to not happen, it will be easier to keep going when everything looks not so good. It is not the case of a match, but generally speaking.

With respect,
Daniela Eroglu

11 posts

Team Leading and SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

Thank you, Mr Horace, for sharing with us useful information! We read more and learn more through a thread, and sometimes it seems easier to learn new things just by visiting Forum. Due to this I say everytime that this Forum is a continuosly source of information.

6 posts

Facebook Marketing Tips in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

87 posts

Time to take a good look in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

In my opinion, blocking someone's account is not the solution. As we read in this thread, some people have some special reason for using the picture they are using. Second, what will happen with the members that are using avatar? Their accounts will be blocked too because of the avatar?

87 posts

Time to take a good look in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi, I saw a lot of pictures not so appropriate, too, and I got a little bit surprised because when it is about uploading the profile picture, it clearly indicates what type of picture should be uploaded, after cropping. I was thinking before that everyone follows the indicated steps, but it is not like this.

53 posts

5 days ago

I understood that by offering this kind of gift, it appears the risk of fraud which I don't want. Mr Gery told why a gift like this can cause something bad instead of something good. So we should continuously work hard and who wants to create a business, will be patient and will create.

53 posts

6 days ago

Hi, Gibrill B., I tell you sincere from my own experience, there are little cases when someone really doesn't have time. I have a 2 years old baby and I have to stay at home and I can enter just when he sleeps. From the moment I joined SFI, he started to sleep later in the evening, he has days when he doesn't sleep anymore during day and he started to want to much tablet or phone and because of this I try to not use it in his presence. But I still try to enter every hour few minutes to join contests, I still try to read something every day, I turn one tab green at one time, and maybe another one hour later and I sleep little bit later than before. But I do try to enter, this is the point, to try, to want, to be patient. Nobody says to read a lot in one day, but just to read little bit. It is about will. Best wishes.

53 posts

6 days ago

Thank you all for your answers! I am new in this business, I had no connection with marketing before, and you all know more things than me regarding this business. Maybe because I don't think at fraud or another things like this I want to believe that nobody does. But unfortunately fraud is something very often met nowadays, otherwise I would not read the word "scam" every day. Everyday I am learning something new from SFI forum!

53 posts

6 days ago

Hi SFI members!

We all know that for having complete power on TripleClicks we need TCredits.

Many affiliates join SFI after reading that "who join now will win 250$", but in fact this is a class cash drawing and or you win this drawing, or you win a compensation prize, and this after 30 days.

I also read in the last days that many PSA remain inactive immediately after signing up, maybe because they see that they don't win the 250$ or maybe because they remain overwhelmed by the program and don't know what to do and they give up.

Maybe if a small guaranteed TCredit pack will be offered to the new affiliates, this will grab their attention and will make them interest more with TripleClicks and what they can do with this TCredits.

They can interest more with Pricebenders and they can join to more games. Maybe they will start to read more from Launchpad or any other sources of information from SFI.

Maybe in this way, all the inactive PSA may not be so inactive, or maybe a part of them will become active.

Just a suggestion, something can change or maybe will not change.

Best regards!

18 posts

Advertising is so important in our biz!but where & how to ads.. in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Thank you very much for your post, Serto, it is really very useful, very big list.

18 posts

SFI Affiliate Training For Newbies!!! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Getting Started #Marketing

6 days ago

You are perfectly right, Mr Horace! The problem nowadays is that there are too many people who don't like to read anymore, especially when the content is to big.

10 posts

Purchasing with someone's card in Getting Started

6 days ago

I understood that is possible. You buy from your account, in your name, so I don't know which will be the problem. Let's wait for more answers, anyway.

15 posts

Additional Pricebenders Badge (Just a Suggestion) in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

7 days ago

Daniel S. posted:
Hello Glenda. Yes, is correct what Marilyn says. We already have this badges about Pricebenders . Best regards.[/quot

Hello, just for Pricebenders Winner I saw. If we don't win the auction , we don't receive badge.

15 posts

Additional Pricebenders Badge (Just a Suggestion) in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

7 days ago

Hi, Marilyn! As far as I saw on badges tab, we don't have a badge like she says. We have just Pricebenders Winner badge, but if we don't win the auction, we don't receive any badge.

28 posts

A sample letter to those that just signup with SFI business. in Team Building

7 days ago

Hi, thanks for sharing with us your letter.Personally, when I speak with new affiliates from my team, I show them VP LEDGER, for an easier way to see all the free points they can take.

27 posts

VP's Value in VersaPoints

7 days ago

Shelley,
that is how many people misunderstand the Localvantia program...
they look only THAT side of the program...registering your local merchants...
It IS the best way to earn from the program...to be the Account Manager for as many
local merchants as we can.

BUT, it's NOT the only way...
You can use any merchant from the Localvantia.com as an "item" to promote...but,
you need to promote it locally, giving the people the CHANCE to actually GO THERE
and spend some money...and earn tokens...making YOU earn 10% of their tokens.

So, choose "the item" you would like to promote, make a landing page with the
merchant from the Localvantia site, put the REWARDICAL URL and your promo
code there...and search the Google to find the places where to post your ad/ads.

Remember, everyone joining the REWARDICAL program using YOUR promo code
will become YOUR RT PRM....ALL OVER THE WORLD... and you can do it ALL
from your home!!!

That's the greatness of the Rewardical program.
The Localvantia program is more demanding...needs you GOING OUT...to take photos
to Pre-Register them....to do the follow up....sending or personally giving the
invitation letters, speaking with owners and try to "convince" them to join the
program..and so on...yes, Localvantia requires more activity...to get some results...

But, if you are not ready for Localvantia...DO NOT miss the Rewardical program.

Thank you for this information, Ms Tanja K., it is really good advice!