Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

15 posts

Oh, my HIDDEN!!! :( in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

14 days ago

Hi Marilyn,

Same happened to me, too. Accidentally I pushed end game exactly when I was very concentrated and I also stayed late in the night for finishing. On phone, Guess and End are very closed. I got disappointed to see that I ended game when I think I had 20 clues left.

We have to be more careful.
Good luck in the new month!

15 posts

Shopping from your SFI Affiliates (downline / upline)? in Marketing #Team Building

18 days ago

Hi,

I really don't know if it is possible. I know that if you want to help them, you can make them some gift certificates, but until now I didn't read anything about this.

All the best!

33 posts

Hidden Clues are misleading in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

19 days ago

Hi Helen,

I also like Hidden game. From my understanding until now, it is about the lexical family of the clue. There are a lot of tennisballs that are green. On the other hand, green can be also the grass where you play tennis, if it is to go so far.

Good luck!

13 posts

WE ARE WHAT WE THINK! in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Adekoya,
Easy-easy you will be able to do it, all of us. Is important to remained focused on success. It was almost 2 in the night when I wrote this post to forum, but it also motivated me and at 3 o clock I was posting classified ad.

We need to work harder and more because we are at the beginning!

13 posts

about 1 month ago

You are right, Bill, it is a very challenging process. If it hadn't been so, we all would have been happy and rich and with no stress. The most important are not the goals, in the end, more important is the road you follow, your clear mind...mi opinion!

Have a nice day!

13 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Daniel,

I am really happy that my post helped you and I hope you to have the strength to stay focused on success. You are newer in this business and I wish you good luck and to not forget that no matter if you read sometimes discouraging posts, SFI is slow, but a lot of people from here are are successful, so it is possible!

Best regards!

13 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Jimmy,

You are right, you can make mistake. But to make mistake is something else, you tried and you failed. The important thing,as you said, is how you face this mistake, to be able to learn from it and to not allow it to destroy your motivation. With SFI, for example, we need big motivation because the good results are slower. Why to keep our motivation and patience? Because it is real, correct. Your efforts are awarded, sooner or later!

13 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi everyone! After listening more materials about personal development, I just wanted to share with you some things that remained in my mind and that everybody must recognise and accept. If you accept this and work for it, success will also come!

Earl NNightingale said that we are what we think and this is the truth! Our thinking, our self respect, our attitude, the results we want to reach at, everything influences our success, our life! Try to think positive, try to turn any negative thinking into a positive one. Change the word order in a phrase, turn that BUT from a negative one into a positive one, escape of that excuse that doesn't allow you to move forward! Instead of saying " I want to advertise but I don't know where, how, what to write", try to say, to convince yourself that "Even if I don't know how, I have to advertise, I have to reach my goal". This may give you the impulse and the motivation to learn how even if you don't know.

We find excuses at every step. Even me. I have still affiliate rank, this means that I didn't have the strength to separate myself from the excuses that keep me from advancing and I still have to work for eliminate all the negative thinking from my mind. It is a way to go, but a negative thinking and blocked emotions turns easy-easy into sickness! ( If we look for excuses we will find them. " I don't know how, I don't have time, I don't have money, I have a baby that keeps me busy" and so on. Well, we will never have and will never know because it is easy to find excuses).

It is not easy to have a positive thinking, to have a good attitude. Our attitude helps us grow up or fall, but for having this good attitude, we must have self respect, self esteem, so let's try to escape of the negative thinking, that fear, those unrevealed emotions, that pessimism that blocks us from reaching the results we want.

Let's think at the results we want to achieve on long term, let's set those goals that are so important for achieving this results. Let's all find the answers at the most important question that can give us the motivation that we need, the long term motivation, not the short term motivation.

Make a connection between your old good results, your abilities and the results you want to reach. Work for your personal development, for your self esteem, for your positive thinking, learn about your emotions, about the reactions you have to your own emotions, about what you have to change at yourself, what we all have to change at ourselves for achieving success and in the same time, let's let apart the bad influence.

It is not easy, but it is the right way!

Sincerely,
Daniela Eroglu

20 posts

Is this new? in VersaPoints #Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi Gabriel,

Believe me that I look daily on my To Do tab and I also saw for the first time SFI Glossary with 10 VP on my To Do tab three or four days ago.
I took the ten points and after dissappeared from my To Do List.

Best regards!

54 posts

please pray for us in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

My pray is with them. I hope everything will get well soon!

54 posts

please pray for us in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Water entered in my parents' house in Romania this year, first time in 30 years. While in England was hot, in Romania it rained all summer almost.
The bad acts of many people against nature start to show their effects...

54 posts

Please, let's pray one moment for Greece! in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

I thank you all for your nice words. I hope that the help received from everywhere will be enough for the people from Greece.

This summer was different in many parts of the world, it is really interesting.

Have a good day everyone!

54 posts

3 months ago

It would be great, I don't know anything about this yet. But what I do heard was that a big storm also came in Atena and that, who knows, maybe an earthquake will also come. I don't know for sure, anyway!

All the best!

54 posts

3 months ago

Unfortunately, it may not be an accident!

54 posts

3 months ago

The people that make this kind of acts have big mental problems!
I heard this morning that it is possible to have been caused because of human hand because, indeed, it is too big coincidence to start fire in 15 different places in the same time.

Maybe the people that caused this disaster didn't think that something like this will happen, but they succeed to create the biggest fire from the last 11 years.

Too sad!

54 posts

3 months ago

Hi Miroslav,

Yes, indeed, I heard at news this morning about these 26 people that died hugged with no escape chance. I really don't know what to say...

Best regards!

54 posts

3 months ago

Thank you, Donna!

Greece is not my country. My country answered to its asking for help and it sent help in Greece with planes. It is a tragedy that impressed me, for it I posted.

Kind regards!

54 posts

3 months ago

Actually, when I made this post, were 81 dead people, 182 (I think) damages people and many others still missing. For this moment I don't know.

All the best!

54 posts

3 months ago

Hi Gabriel,

The truth is that everywhere disasters are happening and somebody looses someone.
But Greece is a nation and is asking for help. They were just not ready for something like this.

Everybody must be strong!

54 posts

3 months ago

Hi all,

I know that it has nothing to do with SFI business, but in Greece a disaster happened. A big fire killed and damaged a lot of people and many of them are still missing.

We are all human, and we are worldwide. Maybe between them are also SFI members or not, I don't know. Let's keep all of us a moment of silence and pray for all this people that need help, the ones that are still somewhere missing. A lot of countries offered their support.

I saw the news from TV and I just become sad.

I hope my post to be accepted!

All the best!

11 posts

Include IRAN in list of countries in the Affilaite Registration in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA

3 months ago

Hi Iselie,

Maybe you should make a ticket to find out why they are living this problem.

All the best!

11 posts

Include IRAN in list of countries in the Affilaite Registration in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA

3 months ago

Hi, I really don't know if you are right or not, but if it is so, again normal people are suffering because of political games or because of another important people. Who knows!

14 posts

Stream! More about gaining VP than ideas, news & problem solving? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi James,

As far as I saw, you can gain helpful VP from stream, but there are also posted forum threads, and news.

We have the TIPS tab, which is full with ideas and problems solving.

SFI is full of information, shouldn't be so important if you find them on stream or not. Use the search section and you can find any information you need.

Have a good day!

15 posts

I have a "TIP", Guys... in Marketing #Marketing

4 months ago

Hi Marilyn,

This is really a good information, I also didn't know this. I have an website, but anyway, sometimes the gateways are better to use.

Thanks for sharing!