Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

35x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

5 posts

Pocetnik i novi clanovi in Getting Started #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

9 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

5 posts

Pocetnik i novi clanovi in Getting Started #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

10 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

10 posts

help in Miscellaneous #E365 #PSA #Sales

11 hours ago

Hello Abdishukri!

Please read this and do the instructions.

https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyPhoto?referrer=search

Solutions
How do I upload my account photo?
05/11/2016

By adding your photo, your new affiliates can be greeted by not just your name but also a friendly face...YOURS! Your picture personalizes SFI for your new affiliates and lets them know that their sponsor is a real person. Hence, we strongly encourage all affiliates to add their photos to their accounts.

Do NOT upload copyrighted material, celebrity photos, pictures of other people, etc. The point is to get YOUR face in front of your affiliates. And it's simple and easy; just follow the steps outlined HERE.

All the best in your future work!

29 posts

One Bus Stop for recycling in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

14 hours ago

I respect your opinion Joy, and this is a different opinion:

Q: Will exchanging mean I’ll get active CSAs?
There’s no guarantee that exchanging CSAs will change anything, but we’ve seen good evidence of CSAs becoming active after being reassigned to a co-sponsor from the same country. But the bottom line is there’s nothing to lose. If you’re exchanging your CSAs that are inactive currently, you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain by bringing in new CSAs from your country and seeing how they might respond to a new, same-country co-sponsor.

Q: Does this program have any impact on my PSAs?
Yes! In fact, it could have a VERY positive impact on getting your PSAs more active, and reawakening PSAs that have been long inactive. This is because all of your PSAs are also someone else’s CSAs. As they get assigned to new same-country co-sponsors--persons who can personally guide them in their native language and who are aligned culturally--activity could increase substantially! Yes, a significant boost to overall activity for your entire organization--for every generation under you--could be brewing!

Best regards!

6 posts

Super offer-but ...... in Miscellaneous #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

19 hours ago

11 posts

I’m thankful for ALL my inactive PSAs and inactive CSAs... in Recognition #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

Tommie, I would agree with you about this. I think that's the correct reasoning. And this text only confirms it:

https://newsold.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=71902&referrer=search

Best Wishes!

10 posts

spin and win! in Getting Started

1 day ago

Hi Festus!

Solutions
What is VP Spin & Win?
08/22/2015

The VP Spin & Win game gives SFI Affiliates the opportunity to win FREE VersaPoints every month.

Here’s how it works:

At least once every month, and up to three times total every month, we include in our various newsletters (such as the Weekly SFI News, Awesome Sponsor Newsletter, Internet Income Newsletter, etc.), a notice letting you know when a new Spin & Win game is underway.

When you see the notice, get to the provided Web page URL as soon as you can (the entry period will typically be 48-72 hours, but could be less).

When you arrive at the Spin & Win Web page, answer one or more simple questions pertaining to the content of the newsletter you just received. Answer correctly and you'll get one free spin of the VP Spin & Win wheel with a chance to win up to 1,000 VersaPoints! (NOTE: Everyone is guaranteed to win at least 5 VP per spin)

There is no obligation to play VP Spin & Win, and no purchase is necessary. Just enter the correct answer(s), spin the wheel, and you’ll be a instant winner with the VersaPoints added immediately to your account!

Best Wishes!

12 posts

People sign up for SFI for nothing in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Stephen, Hi:
Please how can I open a facebook fan page to advertise tripleclicks products .
I'm curiously waiting for your reply please.
Thanks in advance

Hi Basheer!

By Elizabeta!

Hello friends

I wanna to share with you one more good way of advertising especially for us who build Team on Facebook. if you have Fan Page, and I hope most yo do, maybe you notice in the inbox of the Fan page that magic button CREATE PROMOTION.
I start this way of advertising this month, and I am so much satisfied with results.

But before you do this make sure to go to settings on your fan page , to turn on messenger platform , create auto reply, short messages , and you start with your promotion.
This is good way for small amount of money to build your team.
Make sure to have short explanation when you start to recieved mesages , but no links in your answer , just a question like " Are you wanna join our Team?"

This is working superbub on my Fan page and i am continuie with this way to build my Team.
If you dont now how to create your first messanger promotion search on You Tube , there is a lot videos for help.
I hope this will help you little to use this fantastic way of advertisng.
Have nice day .
Elizabeta

Greetings!

7 posts

How can I join a Brain Streak League? in Eager Zebra #Contests #CSA #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Hi Gilbert!
Check with her whether she correctly registered the league and whether she got her webpage.

https://www.tripleclicks.com/games/League_create?create=brainsprint&id=1

This is very important:

Note: A minimum of five league members—including yourself—is required.

All the best!

8 posts

Training Our PSAs By Leading, Rather Than By Pushing in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA

1 day ago

Hi Isaac!

Thank you for posting this!

This should be done so that new members do not get overwhelmed, at the beginning of work in SFI.

Solutions
You make it too complicated for new affiliates. Can you simplify it for them?
08/22/2015

We strongly encourage all affiliates to start at the LaunchPad Getting Started Training. The LaunchPad Index features 11 “core lessons” (chapters). Most chapters have “sub-lessons” accessed by opening the “related lessons” panel beside the core lesson. Ideally, new affiliates should read all the core lessons first, then explore the related lessons. We recommend reviewing 2-5 lessons a day, as many of the related lessons are brief (though just one a day is fine of course too). In short, everyone should read LaunchPad at a pace they are comfortable with–without rushing through this critical training.

As a sponsor, make SURE you are referring your affiliates to LaunchPad. It is absolutely THE best place for getting up to speed on everything about SFI and TripleClicks (but without overwhelming details).

Greetings!

12 posts

People sign up for SFI for nothing in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Farid!
I think that things should be watched in this way:

https://newsold.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=56

This is the nature of this job. You must not be discouraged, but you have to be persistent and look only forward. Only a positive approach leads to success. The obstacles will always be and you must consider them as a challenge.

Best wishes !

8 posts

Create new payment method in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Hello Elarbi!
Why do not you try to pay with Pay Pal? This is the standard payment method and is available in your country.

Solutions
How do I set up one-click ordering on TripleClicks using my PayPal account?
02/09/2017

To set up easy, fast one-click ordering of TripleClicks products from your PayPal account, log in at TripleClicks and go to the Auto-Delivery Manager page in your TripleClicks Account section. (NOTE: even if you don't have auto-delivery set up, you still have to go to this page.) Click the Create PayPal Billing Agreement button and log in to your PayPal account.

Read the "Pay Carson Services, Inc. with PayPal" notice stating that you want to use PayPal as your payment method for a quicker purchase experience with Carson Services, Inc. (the parent company of TripleClicks.com). Click the Agree and Continue button when you're finished.

That's it! Back at your Auto-Delivery Manager, you'll see your PayPal Agreement ID number. Your future orders and auto-deliveries (if any) you set up will now be processed quickly using the PayPal method you can select during checkout. You can cancel this payment method at any time by clicking the Delete/Cancel button on the AD Manager page.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide

Best regards!

12 posts

Entries Daily Crown in Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Hi Renetta!

Tanja is absolutelu right.

*You can play unlimited free games daily. However, only 10 games may be used towards Prize Points and (some) badges. YOU designate which games you want to use. These ten games are referred to as your “Prime 10.”

This also applies to Poker and to Zack Jack.

Berst regards!

25 posts

Is recruitment necessary during the first month of membership? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello Mamerto!

First, you need to study the Launch Pad well. Then you should contact your sponsor,co- sponsor to learn you how to create your blog or website and learn you how to create your own advertising campaign. When you learn how to do everything , you can start advertising and recruiting new members. In time, you will learn a lot of new things with your work and start using them. Everything goes it's own way. First, you learn something to do, and then you start working.

Greetings!

13 posts

A question from my PSA in Sales #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi Ethel!

Enter Triple Clicks, choose the categories and browse. You may find what you are interested in. It's not a problem, you just need to look for it and find everything that is currently available.

Best wishes!

25 posts

how to re -qualified as executive affiliate in Getting Started

2 days ago

Hi Ogbu!

Solutions
Why did my VersaPoints drop to zero at the beginning of the month?
03/21/2016

Your VersaPoints (VP) are not taken away. You can confirm this by visiting your Scoreboard tab on your homepage at:

www.sfimg.com/Home?tab=scoreboard

As for why you are seeing zero VP for this new month, please see the following FAQs:

Q: I scored over 1500 points last month and was an EA, but now I have zero or almost no points for this month. What happened?
A: What happened is that a new month has started. The points you scored last month qualified you for the perks and payouts you received (or will be receiving) for last month. It's not feasible of course for us to pay you more than one month on the same points. Now that a new month has begun, you begin the requalification process.

Q: Why make everyone re-qualify every month?
A: If you want to earn benefits, bonuses, and commissions every month, you must earn them every month. Furthermore, if there was no requalification requirement, many people would simply do nothing. Surely you do not want to invest your time and effort building a team of people who do nothing (which would mean no override commissions for you)?

Best regards!

7 posts

Your Success in SFI business Depends on Your Ability !!! in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Thank you for an interesting post, Michael!

Here's another nice example of how to make a success in our business:

Solutions
Ask Gery: What's going to make me more money

https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210257&referrer=search

All the best!

21 posts

Is payoneer card available for Indians? in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Hi Saroj!

I would give you advice, consult with your compatriots from India, on your Indian sub-forum. Some of them will explain how he/she managed to make payments.They know what the situation in India is about paying with Pioneer credit cards.

Many Greetings!

13 posts

What is the reward for E365 championship? in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #Rewardical

3 days ago

Hi Emmanuel!

DAILY DRAWING PRIZES

500 winners drawn a day.
50 get 500 (Rewardical Tokens) RT
450 get 25 (Rewardical Tokens) RT

ELIGIBILITY:

To be eligible for each day's drawing, you must hold the minimum SFI rank of EA (Executive Affiliate). Tip: You can make this automatic by setting up a 1500 VP auto-delivery order (learn more HERE).
LIMITS:

Maximum of one prize per day
MONTHLY VP CHAMPION PRIZES

E365 "VP Champion of the Month" Badge (expires after one month)
1000 Rewardical Tokens (RT)
QUALIFICATIONS:

To be recognized as the VP Champion of the Month for your class, you must have the most VP for the month.

Tip: Use your RTs to exchange for PSAs or VP to help build your SFI business.
E365 CHAMPION PRIZES

Affiliates who are named the E365 Champion of their class receive special corporate recognition, income-boosting CSAs every month from CSA Rewards program the CSA Rewards program, their name and photo on the E365 "hall of fame" Website, bragging rights, special recognition at the SFI Forum, and a handsome plaque for their office wall to commemorate their achievement.

All E365 Champions also receive 365 ADDITIONAL days in the E365 Daily Drawing...and there is NO LIMIT on the prizes that can be won during this second full year in the Daily Drawings.
COUNTRY CHAMPION

As a consolation for those falling short of the overall E365 championship, we also recognize, from each class, the champion from each country. If you finish the year with the most VP for everyone in your class from your same country (minimum 5,000 VP), you will receive a special E365 "Country Champion" badge.

To be named the Entrepreneur365 Champion of your class, you'll simply need to accumulate the most VP in your class by the end of your 365th day. For each of your days as an E365 contestant ("Challenger"), you'll also have the opportunity to win up to 500 Rewardical Tokens in our E365 Daily Drawing. Drawings are daily random drawings for all qualified contestants from your class and all other classes still within their first 365 days in SFI.

Best regards!

18 posts

Something to point out...again and again! in Recognition #Getting Started #Localvantia #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Tanja Bravo for your thread!

The man received his doctorate at Localvantia.

Best regards!

16 posts

Experienced bidders in Pricebenders

3 days ago

Hello Hafsah!

Privacy and security are the reasons why we can not know the identity of participants in auctions.

Usernames are so that you may play and bid anonymously (many people will not participate without this protection).

Best regards!

6 posts

Ways To Stay Motivated When Negativity Seems To Be All Around!!! in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Hello Michael!

I agree with you. Thanks for this thread.
This is another answer on this matter:

ROS

SFI Rules of Success

Don't be a negative thinker

Your attitude determines your altitude in your life, so make sure it's positive! And don't let the negative attitudes of others (even if they're family members, friends, or peers) influence you. All the great men and women in history had to overcome the naysayers (AKA "Dream Stealers") who said it couldn't be done—and then went out and did it. Think for yourself and believe in yourself!

Don't Quit

Have fun and be enthusiastic, too. People love enthusiasm and they can't resist someone having fun. Make your business so much fun that others will flock to you to join you.

"If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad."

-Denis Waitley

"Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force. "

-Tom Blandi

"Take charge of your attitude. Don't let someone else choose it for you."

-Unknown

"The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind."

-William James

"A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change."

-Earl Nightingale

"There is real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment."

-Unknown

26 posts

T connect in VersaPoints #Compensation #Getting Started #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hello Jaswant!

You've noticed well, I do not know why it's been kicked out. I hope we will get an official explanation.
I wish you a lot of success in the future work.

9 posts

Succes in goal in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Thank you very much Jay Lo, you very well applied Rule Of Succes Nr. 8 Leaders are Readers. It really is an interesting study in which a lot can be learned about the secrets of this job. I have just begun to read the part of a portion of these articles and I am thrilled.
Best wishes!